azmijaka

Jun 18, 2018
Like I said, it's a preview. I only started 2 days ago and it takes over 5-6 hours per girl at the rate I am going. It's WIP.
ah i see i hope you can finis it man XD , i know this game will get translated later on but i think it will be take long time especially with the dlc.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
For people who don't want to use human meat, I posted a guide for that here: https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-burrow-v200803-peperoncino.58454/page-14#post-3965326

I can at least guarantee that clearing all but the elf kingdom is possible first run without human meat. It does require a lot more work to keep the goblin breed trees separate though since you want to focus certain items on certain types of goblins (To save the best food for the best gobs).

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
For people who don't want to use human meat, I posted a guide for that here: https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-burrow-v200803-peperoncino.58454/page-14#post-3965326

I can at least guarantee that clearing all but the elf kingdom is possible first run without human meat. It does require a lot more work to keep the goblin breed trees separate though since you want to focus certain items on certain types of goblins (To save the best food for the best gobs).
Magic is the way to go :D, check out my guide on page 16.
Clear every heroine include DLC in the first run without human meat.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Magic is the way to go :D, check out my guide on page 16.
Clear every heroine include DLC in the first run without human meat.
The only problem I have with your walkthrough is how RNG everything is in game. You could go days without finding the food you need, or not breeding the right skills onto goblins and such. So the day by day walkthrough I feel isn't the best method to rely on with this type of game. One thing going wrong here and there and people eventually will find themselves pretty separated from your guide/advice. I think it's better just to explain the mechanics so people can adapt rather than doing a day by day explanation. You can do everything right and still end up miles different with your final goblins because of all the rng.

Though yeah, I plan to retry a magic build eventually with all I learned. That run was more focused on melee units I neglected before. I'm taking a break for now and hoping for better translations/more expansions.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I have a few questions:

1. How do you get human flesh? I have gone up to day 20 (had to restart because I put in the updated translation) without ever getting one of these.
2. Why does everyone focus on the Hobgoblin so much?
3. In the guide posted before, I saw him use multiple of the same commander in his groups. How do you do that?

Edit: It seems the patch from page 16 destroyed my game. Whenever I hover over Jada's skill I get a syntax error.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I have a few questions:

1. How do you get human flesh? I have gone up to day 20 (had to restart because I put in the updated translation) without ever getting one of these.
2. Why does everyone focus on the Hobgoblin so much?
3. In the guide posted before, I saw him use multiple of the same commander in his groups. How do you do that?

Edit: It seems the patch from page 16 destroyed my game. Whenever I hover over Jada's skill I get a syntax error.
1: Let girls go below 0 sanity and breed them, they'll die and create human meat.

2: Hobgoblins have the benefit of being able to use as many as you like in your party. With Shamans, Champions, Paladins, Lords/Roads, you can only have one per team. Hobs are also pretty well balanced and they have few command, meaning they won't waste a ton of goblins when they get hit. They aren't the strongest units, they're just versatile and common basically. They're the upgrade to the base goblins as throw away units pretty much that can also become competent in magic. That said, you don't need to rely on them, it's just a more streamlined way to play.

Goblin Roads/Lords are all around an upgrade over Hobs really, but when they get hit, you'll take MASSIVE goblin deaths because of their high command. Generally your back up units will only be able to tank 1-2 hits whether there's 20 or 60 because of how fast enemies scale their attack up, so it's just pointless deaths to have higher command most the time.

You could sum it all up with "Hobgoblins are more efficient/versatile/easy to discard if needed" than other goblins basically. There are better warrior types though and you'll probably want to switch them out for some more serious battles. It's difficult to get their attack/magic up to the point of breaching some future enemy's defenses.

3: As mentioned above, only Hobs and base goblins can be used multiple times on a team.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
1: Let girls go below 0 sanity and breed them, they'll die and create human meat.

2: Hobgoblins have the benefit of being able to use as many as you like in your party. With Shamans, Champions, Paladins, Lords/Roads, you can only have one per team. Hobs are also pretty well balanced and they have few command, meaning they won't waste a ton of goblins when they get hit. They aren't the strongest units, they're just versatile and common basically. They're the upgrade to the base goblins as throw away units pretty much that can also become competent in magic. That said, you don't need to rely on them, it's just a more streamlined way to play.

Goblin Roads/Lords are all around an upgrade over Hobs really, but when they get hit, you'll take MASSIVE goblin deaths because of their high command. Generally your back up units will only be able to tank 1-2 hits whether there's 20 or 60 because of how fast enemies scale their attack up, so it's just pointless deaths to have higher command most the time.

You could sum it all up with "Hobgoblins are more efficient/versatile/easy to discard if needed" than other goblins basically. There are better warrior types though and you'll probably want to switch them out for some more serious battles. It's difficult to get their attack/magic up to the point of breaching some future enemy's defenses.

3: As mentioned above, only Hobs and base goblins can be used multiple times on a team.
So, no other way to get human flesh then to kill a girl?

Edit: Also, am I the only one with that "Syntax Error" problem?

Jul 19, 2020
I stopped looting because it would sometimes crash the game.

So if you get all the endings you can go to the gallery and just "unleash" all the remaining memories.

Used OP's save to get the update's stuff. Save attached. Full Gallery.

• Love
Reactions: swe920

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Okay, fixed. Looks like the game doesn't like apostrophes. Change from "Nature's Mystery" to "Mystery of Nature" and "Druid's Rage" to "Druidic Rage". Sorry for the problems. Hope you enjoy the other QoL changes.
Thank you.

I am sorry if I sounded like an ass. In the end, all I wanted to know was wether I was the only one with the problem.

Reactions: n0pe and DC123

LindLind

May 15, 2018
anyone how to use cheat engine to edit sacred meat ,

and also im download op? its just normal game or include DLC

i lost after day 60 ,Zoe come and i get game over

mellowfellow

Jun 23, 2018
This is the fan who is editing the MTL into something read-able. I have also done some QoL adjustments to stats and names to prevent word overflow and fixed the event titles in the gallery. This is a preview, with Anvil's events fully-translated as well as the prologue and endings. Just drop it in the game folder and overwrite. As a fan, I hope you enjoy.

Edit: Just added the Generation value into viewable stats. Re-download if you want it. Also fixed the stats when you are selecting a goblin to breed.

Edit 2: I realized I forgot to inject the edits I made today, so the version I uploaded previously still has word wrap issues. My apologies.

Edit 3: Fixed bug where hovering over certain character skills gives a syntax error.
Great stuff so far man, thanks so much for taking the time to do this!

Pandragon12

Jan 26, 2020
is it just me or does anyone else seem to have a blank second page for near everyone in the gallery? the first and 3rd are fine but it doesn't load the second and then when I click the mouse button it comes up blank.

Reactions: DeadliesAliases

S117

Feb 22, 2020
is it just me or does anyone else seem to have a blank second page for near everyone in the gallery? the first and 3rd are fine but it doesn't load the second and then when I click the mouse button it comes up blank.
This has been noted, and there's a fix in the thread that should clear that up (it did for me, when I was having that problem)

Edit: I think this is is, but if not it's definitely somewhere in-thread. Search "gallery" maybe?

this is the fix for the black screen in gallery

put it in data->system 2 and replace it whit the file in ther

Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
How are people getting past day 50? For me at around day 50 - Zoe attacks the lair with something like 400 golems and wipes me out every time so far. Not sure if it was because I cleared everything to the castle by then or what. Is it because I rushed the map? But I can't see how people can get to day 100 or how you can delay Zoe from attacking? It's starting to get frustrating. Is it just because I am doing NG+?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes