FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How are people getting past day 50? For me at around day 50 - Zoe attacks the lair with something like 400 golems and wipes me out every time so far. Not sure if it was because I cleared everything to the castle by then or what. Is it because I rushed the map? But I can't see how people can get to day 100 or how you can delay Zoe from attacking? It's starting to get frustrating. Is it just because I am doing NG+?
400 golems? Wtf? Did you raise the difficulty a ton or something? When you newgame+, it asks you if you want to raise the difficulty of the new game. That sounds like you chose something crazy. There are like 5-6 options there.

Normal game she shows up at like day 62-64 or something with 130 golem backline. Her frontline Golem has 30 backline. Guess it could just be a normal NG+, but that sounds like it's expecting you to already just about beat the game in your first run.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
How are people getting past day 50? For me at around day 50 - Zoe attacks the lair with something like 400 golems and wipes me out every time so far. Not sure if it was because I cleared everything to the castle by then or what. Is it because I rushed the map? But I can't see how people can get to day 100 or how you can delay Zoe from attacking? It's starting to get frustrating. Is it just because I am doing NG+?
1597099410433.png

Reactions: firwirrung

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
No, this was after getting killed off the first time. When asked to start fresh or continue with existing troops, I chose to continue with existing troops. For difficulty I chose one star (just so I could level up). Around day 50-53 Zoe spawns and has 200 golems in her front line and she is in the back line with 300 or so more. She basically wiped out my entire cave within 2 rounds or less. I DID have around 300 goblins in my army - but not super high level.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
No, this was after getting killed off the first time. When asked to start fresh or continue with existing troops, I chose to continue with existing troops. For difficulty I chose one star (just so I could level up). Around day 50-53 Zoe spawns and has 200 golems in her front line and she is in the back line with 300 or so more. She basically wiped out my entire cave within 2 rounds or less. I DID have around 300 goblins in my army - but not super high level.
That must be a newgame+ deal then. On the first playthrough Zoe attacks on day 70 (something like that) with 40 golems as meatshield and some in front. Anyway, traps are your friend and if nothing else helps, start fresh and follow the guide someone made (sorry can't remember who):

Reactions: Ackerlight

Airuzal

Aug 4, 2019
In case anyone want to follow that daily walkthrough (specifically what kind of goblin needed to spawn or just trying to be more luckier), there's a save scum strat;
- Drop a save before you assign a goblin to mate
- Mate
- immediately make another save slot after mating scene
- skip days until birth day
- roll back to the save before mate and repeat until desired goblins obtained
- if you are satisfied load the save slot after the latest mate

Its similar to a simple reroll gacha strat, should be as fast as by the end of Day 6 to get Chloe.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
Is there a way i can edit the save files? i tried it but nothing seems to be working.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Just want to add something on genetics. For me at least - when you breed a goblin the offspring will be based upon the base genetics. So if you created a "hero" and added tons of foods stats to compensate for shortcomings of that unit - when you breed that unit it looks like the offspring will be determined from the raw genetic base. Not the boosted base + food values you see. So if you have a weaker unit with bad base genetics, those may still go through to the offspring. Hope that makes sense. I could be wrong, but that is what it looks like to me. (ex: I have a shaman with 84 magic. I food boost him to 104 magic. If I breed him, all offspring will be based off of 84 magic from his genetic base.)

Last edited:

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Is there a way i can edit the save files? i tried it but nothing seems to be working.
I think the saves are encrypted. I haven't seen anything to open them. I considered trying something like Cheat Engine, but decided it wasn't worth it. I just keep restarting the game and brute forcing it to raise genetics over time. Otherwise, the game will be way too short since the map battles progress way too quickly on consecutive play throughs.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Jul 19, 2020
If you get stuck on Zoe you want to tweak your lineup. Set a high-healing trap, and two of the highest damaging traps you have, put hp/high-defense Goblins in charge and open with spells so they don't take retaliation damage. The healing will make them survive and the damage over time will win you the fight. To conserve resources reload from the autosave WHEN you die to Zoe and then set the traps.

Reactions: GEORGEM

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Nope. Didn't work for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happens every time I go through the Armory tutorial.
I might be repeating myself at this point, but did you try my patch on page 16? Because when running the game, I am not running into any errors even during the tutorial.

Zabel

Jul 13, 2017
If you get stuck on Zoe you want to tweak your lineup. Set a high-healing trap, and two of the highest damaging traps you have, put hp/high-defense Goblins in charge and open with spells so they don't take retaliation damage. The healing will make them survive and the damage over time will win you the fight. To conserve resources reload from the autosave WHEN you die to Zoe and then set the traps.
This and a strong Shaman with a good spell.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I might be repeating myself at this point, but did you try my patch on page 16? Because when running the game, I am not running into any errors even during the tutorial.
I did try your patch. It did not work for me.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I did try your patch. It did not work for me.
Upload your "data" folder in a zip and I will take a look. Gonna be frank, I can't tell what your problem is right now, since I just tested my patch on a fresh game, and it did not give errors during the tutorial.

Edit; Actually looking closer, it looks like you are missing an image file. Can you check for the btn004 png file in your "data" folder?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes