LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
I believe you need the Human heroines in the "Lewd" state. Prominent characters in this ending are Olivia, Iris, Vivian, and Rikka Donna. I believe Sophie needs to be excluded since she is a DLC character and this ending is from the main game.
I see, if i change my settings does that mean my comp will be in Japanese until i change it back?, any safe emulator you can suggest?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I see, if i change my settings does that mean my comp will be in Japanese until i change it back?, any safe emulator you can suggest?
Well, either AppLocale and Locale Emulator would work, although I only ever used AppLocale and only briefly.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
This is the fan who is editing the MTL into something read-able. I have also done some QoL adjustments to stats and names to prevent word overflow and fixed the event titles in the gallery. This is a preview, with Anvil's events fully-translated as well as the prologue and endings. Just drop it in the game folder and overwrite. As a fan, I hope you enjoy.

Edit: Just added the Generation value into viewable stats. Re-download if you want it. Also fixed the stats when you are selecting a goblin to breed.

Edit 2: I realized I forgot to inject the edits I made today, so the version I uploaded previously still has word wrap issues. My apologies.

Edit 3: Fixed bug where hovering over certain character skills gives a syntax error.

Edit 4: Finished Ilira's events. I decided to upload it bit by bit, girl by girl instead of all at once, since it really is a ton of work and I would start losing motivation otherwise. Uploading it like that makes me feel like I am making actual progress. If anyone has a particular interest in a specific girl, you can pm me and I can prioritize that girl.

Edit 5: Finished Jada's events. Got to say, been seeing a trend in quality of the events. It's always Goblin Lord > Goblin Shaman > Goblin Paladin > Hobgoblin = Goblin Champion > Goblin.
Well thanks so much, I haven't played the game yet so thanks in advance!

Seneh

Feb 7, 2019
I changed my locale to Japanese, tried using a locale emulator, renamed the application to "game.exe"... still does not want to run. Window pops up to say the file cannot be opened in japanese.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I changed my locale to Japanese, tried using a locale emulator, renamed the application to "game.exe"... still does not want to run. Window pops up to say the file cannot be opened in japanese.
Hmm, I just re-downloaded the game, unzipped, and used my patch and everything worked normally. When you change to Japanese locale, are you going into Region and changing the language for non-Unicode programs to Japanese? Also, remember you need to restart your computer for locale changes to take effect.

Seneh

Feb 7, 2019
Hmm, I just re-downloaded the game, unzipped, and used my patch and everything worked normally. When you change to Japanese locale, are you going into Region and changing the language for non-Unicode programs to Japanese? Also, remember you need to restart your computer for locale changes to take effect.
Re-downloaded multiple times. Tried with the anti-virus on and off. Restarted a few times as well...
I am going into "region", administrative tab, and then changing system locale. Tried using Locale Emulator from pooi.moe, no luck.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Re-downloaded multiple times. Tried with the anti-virus on and off. Restarted a few times as well...
I am going into "region", administrative tab, and then changing system locale. Tried using Locale Emulator from pooi.moe, no luck.
Is this exclusive to Goblin Burrow alone or other H-games don't work? Also, can you upload a screenshot of the error? Assuming you have multiple errors, I hope you also upload those as well.

Jul 22, 2017
I saw a dlc come out for the game. Is the dlc in the game on this page? Also I just need to overwrite the data of the translation patch so it's applied?

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Oh yeah, I love peperoncino's works because their game are so interesting.
Now I hope anyone ask for Lunasoft's Newest Game to get translated too.

Though I also wanted the game that had artwork like Disgaea's Series to be translated too.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
IF your asking why did that guy need to kill Sophie, I assume because he broke her and it gated off the ending he desired. I don't know if that's how it works but I think that's what happened to him.
Yes exactly, if Sophie was alive it triggered the DLC mage ending instead. But if I had never turned her nasty I wouldnt have had to kill her.

Seneh

Feb 7, 2019
Is this exclusive to Goblin Burrow alone or other H-games don't work? Also, can you upload a screenshot of the error? Assuming you have multiple errors, I hope you also upload those as well.
I've been able to play other games from DLSite and here without a problem. Only one other game comes to mind where I couldn't launch.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I've been able to play other games from DLSite and here without a problem. Only one other game comes to mind where I couldn't launch.
Sorry, changing compatibility is the only thing left I can think of. The Japanese in there only says "Error" and "Can't be opened" and it doesn't seem like it's an issue where you are missing files. I will try uploading my entire game folder which is confirmed to be working. If it still doesn't work, it's probably an issue with your computer settings.

Edit:

Also, you could try switching back to your original locale, then use AppLocale. Also, are you using Windows 8?

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes