FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
is there a way to uncensore this Game?
With 2d games, the censor is pretty much always drawn into the art. That means somebody would have to redraw it all.

Only time you can hope for uncensors is with 3d games in unity and shit where the censor is separate from the model. That or an official English translation where they tend to be willing to redraw all the art as well as translate shit.

• Sad
Reactions: libertypics

crashhhh

Oct 18, 2018
Thank you for this!! Is there any chance of anyone working on his other two games that came before this? They can be pretty addicting

Seneh

Feb 7, 2019
Sorry, changing compatibility is the only thing left I can think of. The Japanese in there only says "Error" and "Can't be opened" and it doesn't seem like it's an issue where you are missing files. I will try uploading my entire game folder which is confirmed to be working. If it still doesn't work, it's probably an issue with your computer settings.

Edit: Mega

Also, you could try switching back to your original locale, then use AppLocale. Also, are you using Windows 8?
Yeah, must be something with my PC settings. Getting the same message when I use Locale Emulator. I switched back to my orignal locale. Using Windows 10...
Not sure where to go from here to make it work.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, must be something with my PC settings. Getting the same message when I use Locale Emulator. I switched back to my orignal locale. Using Windows 10...
Right-click + troubleshoot compatibility is not working, I assume?

May 22, 2020
This is a damn good and tough game i just hope they release another dlc with more heroines maybe characters straight from goblin slayer.

Xtets

Sep 13, 2018
Hey sorry i'm confused as to how to use the translation patch? It says to just drop it into the game folder but that doesn't do anything.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Hey sorry i'm confused as to how to use the translation patch? It says to just drop it into the game folder but that doesn't do anything.
Unzip and drop "data" into game folder and overwrite. And by that I mean a game folder that already has "data" folder extracted via KrKrExtract from data.xp3. If you are using a raw Japanese version, you need to do that. If you downloaded the one here, you can just drop it in.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i opened it with applocale set on japanese there is some wierd error at the begining of the game if u dont click what tutorial tells you to, after tutorial u can click whatever u want, i reopened if like that few times cus of error but somehow it finally stable and is working

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, I tried that a few days ago. Didn't work then as well.
Sorry, I have no idea anymore. The only other possibility I can think of is thatwhen you are downloading, your anti-virus is preventing the download of some critical files and that results in the game not working.

Seneh

Feb 7, 2019
Sorry, I have no idea anymore. The only other possibility I can think of is thatwhen you are downloading, your anti-virus is preventing the download of some critical files and that results in the game not working.
Thanks for trying, I really appreciated it!
Yes, I have tried disabling my anti-virus before downloading. No luck there either.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
the food buff you give the new born goblins are passes to other generations or not?

edit : Thanks DC123 for answering my question :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes