dolsok

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for trying, I really appreciated it!
Yes, I have tried disabling my anti-virus before downloading. No luck there either.
I had the same error and I managed to fix it ! I simply moved the whole game folder to program files and it worked from there

thehyena

Jul 20, 2017
Can someone tell me how does one translate a japanese game? What program should I be using to open the files and try edit them. Or point me in any direction, maybe there are some how-to resources or something

I have no experience with this but there is a game that I think is really great by Alicesoft (Haru Urare Red-Light District Campus) and I would like to see if I can translate at least the UI to make it easier to play.
Its still playable with all the wiki info and Capture2Text but would be great with english

Thanks!

Edit:
Okey I think I found what I was looking for on F95zone tools section. Gonna try use ALD Explorer to translate UI elements that are saved as png.
Did a little test and it seems to be working, the translated png text is working in game!

Last edited:

Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
when i am looting certain places there is an error and it crashes the game is there any way to fix this?
not 100% sure if this is all the fixes my coment got kinda lost in here ^^
anyway these are the files to fix some stuf looting was bugged and second gallery gave a black screen

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for trying, I really appreciated it!
Yes, I have tried disabling my anti-virus before downloading. No luck there either.
I use japanese locale and got errors just like you, just disable the beta UTF-8 setting in the administrative options and it should now work. No change to the file names or anything in my case.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Bizarre game. All the effort was clearly put into the 8 bit animations and variations, yet they only appear small in the viewer with no means to zoom in. The level of recycling in the drawn scenes is ABSURD, just one pose per girl. I have never seen so many scenes available for replay that are effectively the exact same.

The dev behind this game seriously needs to work on 'less is more' going forward.

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
Bizarre game. All the effort was clearly put into the 8 bit animations and variations, yet they only appear small in the viewer with no means to zoom in. The level of recycling in the drawn scenes is ABSURD, just one pose per girl. I have never seen so many scenes available for replay that are effectively the exact same.

The dev behind this game seriously needs to work on 'less is more' going forward.
I don't think that would work. The gameplay loop heavily relies on capturing new girls. If you half the amount of girls in order to draw twice as many CGs per girl, the gameplay aspect would be left completely barren.

Reactions: DeadliesAliases

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
I don't think that would work. The gameplay loop heavily relies on capturing new girls. If you half the amount of girls in order to draw twice as many CGs per girl, the gameplay aspect would be left completely barren.
They used one pose per girl.

One.

I understand cutting corners to save time and money, but there are plenty of games out there that at LEAST recycled 3 or more poses. The only variation they had here was the monsters, and some of them were just reskins of the same pose too! They could have cut the amount of girls in half and the content wouldn't have actually changed much because there was a lot of recycling in the sprite animations too. I cannot see much fun playing this game with a reward system this repetitive.

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
They could have cut the amount of girls in half and the content wouldn't have actually changed much because there was a lot of recycling in the sprite animations too. I cannot see much fun playing this game with a reward system this repetitive.
No, they couldn't. Sure, I would prefer it if there was more content in total, but cutting the amount of girls in half just for an extra scene would be a terrible idea for this game. In its original form, before DLC, there were 15 girls. Let's be generous and half that to 8. One needs to be the starter, one needs to be the final challenge. That leaves a total of 6 girls to be captured and used for the ENTIRETY of the core gameplay.

An extra CG is not worth that, it would cut way too deep into the gameplay because the random NPC encounters are by far the most boring aspect. Sure, you could use the same mechanics they put into the girls and instead use them for random dudes as boss battles, but that would diminish the feeling of finally conquering a strong girl that gave you trouble and making her strength your own.

It could be a matter of taste, but to me, the most important thing about H-games is how the H resonates with the gameplay. I don't want a generic game against random soldiers with CGs as mere "rewards". The parts where I fight the girls on the battlefield are at least as important to me as the scenes.

Zabel

Jul 13, 2017
Man, before the dlc i could kill Zoe with magic, but now she´s fucking invincible. How do you do it now?

mellowfellow

Jun 23, 2018
Man, before the dlc i could kill Zoe with magic, but now she´s fucking invincible. How do you do it now?
honestly just do new game plus when you lose, where you start at the beginning with your current goblin gen. makes it much easier, by the time you reach them again you should be good to go.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zabel
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes