DC123

Jul 24, 2017
So the new characters are Elda and Asteria. Asteria, uh, has a special secret.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very unexpected plot twist, but basically confirms that this is the last DLC. XD
This is probably the last DLC, that adds new content, but definitely not the last update. There is one more patch, which will probably add in the voice lines that are still missing in the game file. If you look, ED8 , ED9, and ED10 do not have voice lines in the CV folder right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Can somebody please post me a download link to the new DLC with the 2 new girls Elda and Astraea i cant find a decent link.

puffyyumi

Dec 15, 2018
Hey, everyone, I have a quick question: how do I trigger Zara's appearance in game? I'm playing the game with the first DLC, and I've already defeated all heroines, including Patricia and Giovanna, by around Day 40. However, it seems like Zara just doesn't appear. Please help. Thanks!!

Kriegz

Jan 26, 2019
After renamed ゴブリンの巣穴.eXe to game.exe, try Locale Emulator?
same thing. i'm going to reinstall it maybe it will work

EDIT : it didn't work tried to launch normally. then with emulator. Then rename it to game.exe and launched it normally then launched it with emulator. Got the same error. Too bad :c

Last edited:

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
same thing. i'm going to reinstall it maybe it will work

EDIT : it didn't work tried to launch normally. then with emulator. Then rename it to game.exe and launched it normally then launched it with emulator. Got the same error. Too bad :c
Ok so try this, i don't know if i could give a link in here so i will point it out for you. You go to Google search: "Goblin Burrow kimochi.info. I download my game in there so it should safe for you to try. Pass for RAR: kimochi.info Just use local emu and play as normal no need to change game name.

Last edited:

Kriegz

Jan 26, 2019
Ok so try this, i don't know if i could give a link in here so i will point it out for you. You go to Google search: "Goblin Burrow kimochi.info. I download my game in there so it should safe for you to try. Pass for RAR: kimochi.info Just use local emu and play as normal no need to change game name.
i'll try that thanks for the help brother. i'll keep you informed

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Is the mtl bad?
I assume it's read able if the game version in here is the same with my game version which i download from another web.

Hey, everyone, I have a quick question: how do I trigger Zara's appearance in game? I'm playing the game with the first DLC, and I've already defeated all heroines, including Patricia and Giovanna, by around Day 40. However, it seems like Zara just doesn't appear. Please help. Thanks!!
Just my guess but after lose from DEF the base seem like you could choose what game difficult [⭐] when it come to a lose game+. The more ⭐ you choose the more soon strong unit/girls will come to raid your base. Maybe that the way?

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
This is probably the last DLC, that adds new content, but definitely not the last update. There is one more patch, which will probably add in the voice lines that are still missing in the game file. If you look, ED8 , ED9, and ED10 do not have voice lines in the CV folder right now.
Do you have an ETA for an updated file that includes the new DLC?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Do you have an ETA for an updated file that includes the new DLC?
Because of the new code, I need to manually replace the translations one by one from the old file to the new. I can ship it out by tonight if you want just the endings translated, since that's what I have been doing instead of replacing the translations.

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
Because of the new code, I need to manually replace the translations one by one from the old file to the new. I can ship it out by tonight if you want just the endings translated, since that's what I have been doing instead of replacing the translations.
I would honestly prefer the full TL over just the endings.

thedoomerjo

Apr 25, 2017
I really appreciate the community effort of translating this, but are there any official plans for an English release?

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
This is the fan who is editing the MTL into something read-able. I have also done some QoL adjustments to stats and names to prevent word overflow and fixed the event titles in the gallery. This is a preview, with Anvil's events fully-translated as well as the prologue and endings. Just drop it in the game folder and overwrite. As a fan, I hope you enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 8: Finished Sayuki's events. I've also went back and redone some of the earlier translation, since I was going purely off the original MTL back then, but this time, I translated using the raws. Well, the truth of why I took a long time wasn't exactly that though, it was a mix of burn-out and Girl's Frontline. The file seems to be having issues uploading, so I'm going to upload to Mega.

Mega
do i need to restart the game after i installed it. or can icontinue my actual save?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
do i need to restart the game after i installed it. or can icontinue my actual save?
You can just continue. The only issue would be that existing goblins will continue to have their japanese names, because the game generates each goblin individually and puts them in some list. Only new baby goblins will have the English names.

Reactions: n0pe

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
This is the link for the game with the DLC, and all endings translated. I have not gotten around to replacing the translated content for the girls yet, so bear with me. On the other hand, it comes with improved UI, since I added a meter for how much sanity a girl still needs to lose before they go into stage 2, and stage 3. It also comes with automatic word wrap (thanks to an anonymous user who chose to not be named) and the scenario files are now all utf16le which means they won't randomly break the game if you modify them properly.

Edit:
Re-upload since some people said there's an error. This one also increases Max Goblins from 500 to 1000. If you think that's too OP, message me. I only did it because I kept hitting limit and got annoyed.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes