oreczek

Mar 12, 2019
I have question when i can find english vesion of the game with both dlc ? and will be first post updated soon with dlc ?

Lucatiel26

Oct 17, 2019
Managed to find a pretty new up to date version of the game (jap version) + the 2 dlc's. haven't tried it myself due to slow net lately, but is there a hope that someone works on translating this version?

Lemme know if anyone needs mirrors, also the links are from Hentai sharing if you want to take a look yourself.

oreczek

Mar 12, 2019
Managed to find a pretty new up to date version of the game (jap version) + the 2 dlc's. haven't tried it myself due to slow net lately, but is there a hope that someone works on translating this version?

Lemme know if anyone needs mirrors, also the links are from Hentai sharing if you want to take a look yourself.
I would like to ask for mirrors all links are dead.

descil

Oct 21, 2019
Is the download link here to a translated version with all the dlc? The game looks promising.

mellowfellow

Jun 23, 2018
This is the link for the game with the DLC, and all endings translated. I have not gotten around to replacing the translated content for the girls yet, so bear with me. On the other hand, it comes with improved UI, since I added a meter for how much sanity a girl still needs to lose before they go into stage 2, and stage 3. It also comes with automatic word wrap (thanks to an anonymous user who chose to not be named) and the scenario files are now all utf16le which means they won't randomly break the game if you modify them properly.

Edit: Mega
Re-upload since some people said there's an error. This one also increases Max Goblins from 500 to 1000. If you think that's too OP, message me. I only did it because I kept hitting limit and got annoyed.
hey mate, sorry to bother but just wanted to check if you were still translating/editing the mtl of this new download, if not thats alright and if you are I apologize again and don't mean to rush you, just wanted to check.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
am i doing something wrong? why is the Goblin champion so useless to meß most of the time i cant attack with him. ist it because of the range? can i increase it. whats the best way to use a goblin champion?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
hey mate, sorry to bother but just wanted to check if you were still translating/editing the mtl of this new download, if not thats alright and if you are I apologize again and don't mean to rush you, just wanted to check.
I am still working on it, but will probably stop at Sayuki. None of the other two who contacted me before has contacted me again with translations and this is very time-intensive. As a result, it's been eating away at my free time.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
am i doing something wrong? why is the Goblin champion so useless to meß most of the time i cant attack with him. ist it because of the range? can i increase it. whats the best way to use a goblin champion?
If you are using him in a pillage battle, you can only just keep spamming even if he dies. He will make sure to take a huge chunk out of the enemy though. But that is the fate of any goblins challenging the stronger characters the first time.

If using him in defense battle, use the invulnerable items, remember only 1 will take effect per goblin. So use the one with the most turns, use only Goblin Champion, but put his party full of other champions since they won't get injured due to invulnerability and will deal ridiculous amounts of damage. I defeated Asteria first run with this strat.

Reactions: n0pe

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
If you are using him in a pillage battle, you can only just keep spamming even if he dies. He will make sure to take a huge chunk out of the enemy though. But that is the fate of any goblins challenging the stronger characters the first time.

If using him in defense battle, use the invulnerable items, remember only 1 will take effect per goblin. So use the one with the most turns, use only Goblin Champion, but put his party full of other champions since they won't get injured due to invulnerability and will deal ridiculous amounts of damage. I defeated Asteria first run with this strat.
"you can only just keep spamming even if he dies. " can you define spamming for me?
"I defeated Asteria first run with this strat." also does this mean i should better use them in the background on defense army?(sry english isnt my mothertounge thats what i interpret from the context xD) i only have 8 of them right now xD

the main problem i had was that i couldnt attack with him most of the times. but your strategies seem more profound so if i can adapt that i can use him more properly. thx so far xD

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
"you can only just keep spamming even if he dies. " can you define spamming for me?
"I defeated Asteria first run with this strat." also does this mean i should better use them in the background on defense army?(sry english isnt my mothertounge thats what i interpret from the context xD) i only have 8 of them right now xD

the main problem i had was that i couldnt attack with him most of the times. but your strategies seem more profound so if i can adapt that i can use him more properly. thx so far xD
Well, spamming means going into battles over and over, sacrificing goblins to deal damage before the enemy recovers. But you know, Goblin Champions are short range, so why you put them in back row?

Use normal goblins as the squad members for the most part, or hobgoblins at most. Special goblins as the squad member should be saved for harder battles.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Well, spamming means going into battles over and over, sacrificing goblins to deal damage before the enemy recovers. But you know, Goblin Champions are short range, so why you put them in back row?

Use normal goblins as the squad members for the most part, or hobgoblins at most. Special goblins as the squad member should be saved for harder battles.
oh shit thx for remembering me now, 2-2 first row and second row i totaly forgot about that xD i didnt see it as a formation at all xD

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
DC123

First, let me thank you. I bought the game and both expansions off of DLsite, but I couldn't figure out how to combine them into one.

I actually find myself enjoying the whole "generations" aspect. I'm trying to breed powerful goblins over the course of multiple playthroughs. I'm using Cheat Engine to give myself unlimited amounts of food for that purpose, but am restricted by the "can only feed 3 times" limitation.

Er, but is there a place where I can try to help work on the translations? Like a file in one of the folders or something? Some of them are rather painful. Off the top of my head, I think there was a place where Goblin Lord is referred to as Goblin Load, Goblin Road and so on. And some of the characters' dialogue...

I mean, I think/hope Kagura Games will work on translating this game properly at some point, but still.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Is it possible you have him in the back? He needs to be in the front since he doesn't have any ranged or magic attacks.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes