GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Btw, anyone know how to unlock the 3 new endings in the newest DLC (seedbed)? I tried checking the tips in the gallery, but my game kept crashing for some reason.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, reminds me of Sengoku Rance so i'll take this!!!
Rance = best H-MC of all time

Reactions: DuniX

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ehehe..HEHEHE....I just finished the game only to realize there was a dam- translation patch...
S-someone spare an amnesia potion please, I want to do a new game but this time, I'll understand a lot more...

F-ing MTL...why is the downloadable one NOT the patched version? *Salty and angry cat noises*

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
GEORGEM
1. Lose to Asteria
2. Make Asteria and Elda lewd on the 90's day (capturing Asteria adds +10 days to your lose condition timer)
3. Make ALL THE GRILLS lewd on the 90's day (there are 20 of them)

Reactions: GEORGEM

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
>capturing Asteria adds +10 days to your lose condition timer
I swear I captured every single one tho > .>ll
Got the ending where it's just a picture of a goblin (me) and a tip saying not to capture Diana for an ending

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
I swear I captured every single one tho > .>ll
Got the ending where it's just a picture of a goblin (me) and a tip saying not to capture Diana for an ending
Asteria only comes if you have the second DLC installed, and, as i understand, only after you capture Patricia. Maybe you also need to be on some higher difficulty New Game+ for her to come, not sure

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Asteria only comes if you have the second DLC installed, and, as i understand, only after you capture Patricia. Maybe you also need to be on some higher difficulty New Game+ for her to come, not sure
Ah, I'm trying to cheese the game by spamming breed on green ones maybe til' they reach 50 on all stats XD

ED: Here I am scratching my dam- head 'coz I realized the "Nasty" = "Lewd" status, I thought it's Nasty THEN Lewd...
I wasted around 3 NG+ due to this dam- thing...but at least I finally got'em

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I got her on a 0 star run, so don't need higher difficulty. You just need to clear pretty fast, because I assume her trigger is a certain number of actions after getting Patricia and the other attackers. The sooner you get them, the more days you have.

loligunslinger

Dec 26, 2017
I found a 2 DLC and link . But I haven't tried
PASSWORD (C0NTRASEÑA) : ADHentai

11.png

Last edited:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
i wonder why people keep saying "i found a new dlc" and it is just the 2nd dlc repeating itself or i missing something?

edit : dont worry, thanks for the effort of posting it

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes