Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
I am still working on it, but will probably stop at Sayuki. None of the other two who contacted me before has contacted me again with translations and this is very time-intensive. As a result, it's been eating away at my free time.
Which girl is Sayuki? does that mean you wont be translating the 2nd DLC as well?

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
This is the link for the game with the DLC, and all endings translated. I have not gotten around to replacing the translated content for the girls yet, so bear with me. On the other hand, it comes with improved UI, since I added a meter for how much sanity a girl still needs to lose before they go into stage 2, and stage 3. It also comes with automatic word wrap (thanks to an anonymous user who chose to not be named) and the scenario files are now all utf16le which means they won't randomly break the game if you modify them properly.

Edit: Mega
Re-upload since some people said there's an error. This one also increases Max Goblins from 500 to 1000. If you think that's too OP, message me. I only did it because I kept hitting limit and got annoyed.
are there any notice to run it ? i downloaded it but can't run, it keeps saying error

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019

Ay, I know there's already a user made guide for this game and all, but since it doesn't have any info on the most recent updates (and it's kind of long) I'm linking a google doc with some strategies I copy&pasted from this forum. It's not a step-by-step guide, just some useful strats other people have given that I've edited to be more readable.

cetminer

Feb 13, 2020
Does anyone mind making a mirror for that mega, for some reason that specific mega link downloads at 300kb/s

victor133x

May 20, 2020
Can we get another mega link to the english translation patch? I've tried using two of the past ones, pg 16 and pg25. Neither has worked. Thank you!

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
No idea how durable my MEGA downloads will be, but this is the same upload as on pg25 with full translation. D123 was the original creator. .

AionMX

Jul 24, 2018
Is there any translation with all 3 DLC? I founs your previous transaltions but they dont have the last dlc i thought of combining archives but, i htink they are packed differently

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Is there any translation with all 3 DLC? I founs your previous transaltions but they dont have the last dlc i thought of combining archives but, i htink they are packed differently
Seems like the new DLC just came out. If DC123 is willing to MTL for us again then that would be dope, but it's up to them.

Btw, what is this DLC even about??? It seems like it's added an online mode?!

molotow

May 2, 2018
Soo it looks like now We need to wait for translation, or someone have fully translated version with all dlc?

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
Here's what Dlsite says about the new expansion:

1. Forbidden new item !!

・ " Dire wolf herd"

new item # 1.
 If you put it in the battle, the goblins will change ... Body!
 Goblin rider, green body! Goblin rider, yellow eyes !!

・ "B-class meat floors"

new item # 2.
 Females who have been kidnapped but soon got tired of it.
 But things use so ...... For example, I or take me to fight Tsu!
 Colle Speaking of goblins! Meat shield goblins, here爆Tsu !!

tower 2. adventurer, I have vacant Tsu !!

eh, continent If you have won the game and have nothing to do? Then
 you should challenge the adventurer's dungeon!

When many warriors challenged, the demon tower sank.
 Items are rough! It's okay for goblins to break through to the highest level !?

3. The burrows are vast ... Online battle !!

Upload your proud burrow data online.
 Let's play Gachinko with the data of other users! Look at the strongest metamorphosis breeding burrow ── Take a look!? "

Reactions: norman3455

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
It also seems that there aren't any new H-scenes for heroines or anything; just updates for the Goblins. Introducing wolf riders and meat shields (in this case hostages tied to shields carried by Hobgoblins).

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Hey guys, I need help with unlocking the last heroine Asteria. What am I supposed to do to unlock her?
I think you just have to survive long enough? She's a raid type girl, meaning you capture her when she randomly decides to invade your burrow. If you don't encounter her by day 70-80, then you could newgame+ on a harder difficulty. I think if you do that the raid type girls spawn out of order, letting you encounter the higher level ones earlier, I got Asteria by day 40 with that method.

Reactions: n0pe and norman3455

Roy Fury

Jul 14, 2017
I feel a bit foolish because This game was working for me on my previous computer, but now I am getting this error message and I'm not...entirely sure where to start trying to fix it.

I am in Japan Region and I extracted the zip as a Japanese file. But even the already extracted version I downloaded on the old computer gives me the same error.

Reactions: Angermaino

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
Are you sure your computer is in Japanese locale? Because that error reads as in it cannot read japanese text. Have you also added Japanese as a language on your computer?

Roy Fury

Jul 14, 2017
So I double-checked and yes, as far as I can tell, I have the language installed in all ways except handwriting, the local is Japan, and the zip was extracted as a Japanese file.

1602399890878.png

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes