n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Is it possible you have him in the back? He needs to be in the front since he doesn't have any ranged or magic attacks.
yeah that was the problem, i totally forgot it was formation a with 2 rows xD

Last edited:
Reactions: GEORGEM

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
DC123

First, let me thank you. I bought the game and both expansions off of DLsite, but I couldn't figure out how to combine them into one.

I actually find myself enjoying the whole "generations" aspect. I'm trying to breed powerful goblins over the course of multiple playthroughs. I'm using Cheat Engine to give myself unlimited amounts of food for that purpose, but am restricted by the "can only feed 3 times" limitation.

Er, but is there a place where I can try to help work on the translations? Like a file in one of the folders or something? Some of them are rather painful. Off the top of my head, I think there was a place where Goblin Lord is referred to as Goblin Load, Goblin Road and so on. And some of the characters' dialogue...

I mean, I think/hope Kagura Games will work on translating this game properly at some point, but still.
as far as ive seen they have " Welcome to the Adventurers' Inn " in to do list so i dont know if they will work on goblins burrow in the near future. maybe after they finished that one. but so far i didnt see goblins burrow on the list.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I am still working on it, but will probably stop at Sayuki. None of the other two who contacted me before has contacted me again with translations and this is very time-intensive. As a result, it's been eating away at my free time.
Hi DC123, I wanted to ask about how you're translating GB as well! Do you use T++? They just recently added KiriKiri functionality, but I've been struggling to make it work in that program.

Reactions: n0pe

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Hi DC123, I wanted to ask about how you're translating GB as well! Do you use T++? They just recently added KiriKiri functionality, but I've been struggling to make it work in that program.
I have used it before and understand enough about it, but find it troublesome to wait in order to inject the translations, so I directly translate it in the game files. But sure, ask any questions you wish.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I have used it before and understand enough about it, but find it troublesome to wait in order to inject the translations, so I directly translate it in the game files. But sure, ask any questions you wish.
You must use KrKrExtract in order to access the files then right?

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
I'm curious: how do you combine the base game and the two add-ons into one? When I bought them the add-ons only had the add-on characters under gallery, and I couldn't figure out how to combine them so all characters appear.

On another note, how did you increase the limit from 500 to 1000? Is there a file you adjusted?

Last edited:
Reactions: GEORGEM

Silentj-Ghost

Aug 30, 2020
Ok, first post: i got this game a while ago and had attempted to get it to work but i can't get the locale emulator to work because my system is blocking it anything i can do to fix this.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I'm curious: how do you combine the base game and the two add-ons into one? When I bought them the add-ons only had the add-on characters under gallery, and I couldn't figure out how to combine them so all characters appear.

On another note, how did you increase the limit from 500 to 1000? Is there a file you adjusted?
I'm a little curious about that too, when I downloaded the game I got the patches in separate .xp3 files from each other and the main data.xp3

DC123

Jul 24, 2017

To combine the base game and two add-ons, you just need to put the patch files in the main folder. But if you want the translated version, you need to extract the files via KrKrExtract.

As for the goblin max number, it's in one of the files in the system/system2 folders.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
To combine the base game and two add-ons, you just need to put the patch files in the main folder. But if you want the translated version, you need to extract the files via KrKrExtract.

As for the goblin max number, it's in one of the files in the system/system2 folders.
Oh, is there an MTL of both DLCs made already?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Oh, is there an MTL of both DLCs made already?

Also, if you want, I can also just give you the files I already translated. You will have to replace the dialogue lines one by one however, instead of overwriting them, because some of the code is changed for the DLC.

• Love
Reactions: halo17 and GEORGEM

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018

Ah. So we overwrite any data files and the application when prompted? I can't remember if I did that, but I do remember trying to open the application and it only had the 3 dlc girls.

AH! Just the patch files? Not the data files or application? I put all of them in and overwrote when prompted.

I'll try again. Thanks for the response!

Update: Yeah, that did the trick. Thanks!

Now to play around with the files in the system2 folder to see if we can increase how many times we can feed a baby goblin...

Last edited:

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
ok so i just downloaded the game and applied the translation patch. tried booting up the game and it just froze at this screen. I tried to run the game again without the translation patch and still the same thing. I have the system local set to japanese and i even have a japanese keyboard installed if that means anything. 1600563294140.png

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
ok so i just downloaded the game and applied the translation patch. tried booting up the game and it just froze at this screen. I tried to run the game again without the translation patch and still the same thing. I have the system local set to japanese and i even have a japanese keyboard installed if that means anything.
Curious...

When I open it, the program is still labelled Goblin Burrows, not what you have there (i.e. Kirikiri).

Is it possible there was a problem with the download, or when you extracted?

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Mega

Also, if you want, I can also just give you the files I already translated. You will have to replace the dialogue lines one by one however, instead of overwriting them, because some of the code is changed for the DLC.
What I was hoping to do was try and extract the files using Translator++, edit them in it's user-friendly interface, and then repackage them. Kirikiri type games are still pretty hit or miss on T++ though. I'll get back to you once I figure it out.

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
Curious...

When I open it, the program is still labelled Goblin Burrows, not what you have there (i.e. Kirikiri).

Is it possible there was a problem with the download, or when you extracted?
Ah i've got it running, i just had to restart my computer for some reason

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes