mellowfellow

Jun 23, 2018
Mega
This is the link for the game with the DLC, and all endings translated. I have not gotten around to replacing the translated content for the girls yet, so bear with me. On the other hand, it comes with improved UI, since I added a meter for how much sanity a girl still needs to lose before they go into stage 2, and stage 3. It also comes with automatic word wrap (thanks to an anonymous user who chose to not be named) and the scenario files are now all utf16le which means they won't randomly break the game if you modify them properly.
got this error message after running it and was wondering how to fix it. I haven't had any trouble running burrow before but I'm not sure if its a locale issue. Also thanks again for taking the time to give us translations and everything mate!

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
got this error message after running it and was wondering how to fix it. I haven't had any trouble running burrow before but I'm not sure if its a locale issue. Also thanks again for taking the time to give us translations and everything mate!
Haven't ran into any issues and I'm using the same files. Will try re-uploading since that's likely a problem. Wait for an edit: on the post with the link.

Reactions: mellowfellow
Jul 19, 2020
Just so everyone knows, New DLC "Update"

I can't get any of the official downloads to work, sooooo I'm keeping an eye out for when someone gets to this.
(I apologize if someone already did and I missed it, but I'm pretty sure nobody has yet)

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
You can just continue. The only issue would be that existing goblins will continue to have their japanese names, because the game generates each goblin individually and puts them in some list. Only new baby goblins will have the English names.
thank you for the information

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
What do you have to do to unlock Asteria? Is there some condition like having to be on New Game+ or having watched certain endings before? Got every other character, but she just didn't seem, to show up.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
DC123 i cant download what you uploaded to Mega it downloads with 2-5 kbyte / second would take weeks i dont know what im doing wrong tryed to download it in ZIP format it gets error messeges. Edit: i cant even get to the download now it says the folder link has bin removed and is no longer available coz of terms of service violation, i hope you are doing fine/ you didnt get into trouble because of that DC123.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
DC123 i cant download what you uploaded to Mega it downloads with 2-5 kbyte / second would take weeks i dont know what im doing wrong tryed to download it in ZIP format it gets error messeges. Edit: i cant even get to the download now it says the folder link has bin removed and is no longer available coz of terms of service violation, i hope you are doing fine/ you didnt get into trouble because of that DC123.
Are you sure it says it's been removed? I reached it just fine when I clicked it just now, it just takes a while since it's a big file. As for download speeds, I can't really help you with that. Try downloading MegaSync.

Reactions: Kyoka
Jul 19, 2020
You need to download from the updated link, it's in post #483 of this thread.

I ended up waiting for the slow download, it was like 20 hours. I had to click on the download to check it once in a while and it'd go up to 100kb/s for a for an amount of time, not sure what's up with Mega.

Reactions: Kyoka

NinPC

Apr 14, 2020
Are you sure it says it's been removed? I reached it just fine when I clicked it just now, it just takes a while since it's a big file. As for download speeds, I can't really help you with that. Try downloading MegaSync.
FYI I tried the traditional method of downloading...mine took 12 hours for Mega to prepare the file, then (Firefox) crashes once it reaches 100%. MegaSync helped get around that and it only took about 10-20 mins.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Voices have been updated for DLC2 less than 24 hours ago. Could use the DLC2 add-on now if possible. Then comes the wait for DLC3 which has a high chance of being released.

azmijaka

Jun 18, 2018
Voices have been updated for DLC2 less than 24 hours ago. Could use the DLC2 add-on now if possible. Then comes the wait for DLC3 which has a high chance of being released.
man this game keep getting better, but from the last past game they alwys end it in DLC2 and i dont think they will add DLC3

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
In both DLCs before this, all girls have already been coded into the game prior to the release of the DLC. Meaning all the girls in the code have been released with the previous 2 patches. Therefore yes, it is unlikely there will be another DLC.

Reactions: azmijaka

azmijaka

Jun 18, 2018
In both DLCs before this, all girls have already been coded into the game prior to the release of the DLC. Meaning all the girls in the code have been released with the previous 2 patches. Therefore yes, it is unlikely there will be another DLC.
i hope they will add new type of goblin if there new DLC, you realy up to update for this game keep that up man (y) XD

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes