collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Man, before the dlc i could kill Zoe with magic, but now she´s fucking invincible. How do you do it now?
i just breed the latest generations and try to obtain goblins by breeding nonstop and capturing girls until i have at least 6 so i use them to get training stats that are permanent buffs( and yes NG+ when you hit a wall use just a weak goblin on defense) and it is a good way to wait for other girls get better translation.

Reactions: Zabel
Jul 19, 2020
Man, before the dlc i could kill Zoe with magic, but now she´s fucking invincible. How do you do it now?
Get some big attackers and use Invulnerability Traps. (I used a lone red Champion with 1 invul trap and a few damage traps). It negates all incoming damage and your defender gets lots of free retaliation hits. You probably need to have looped 2 or 3 times to get stats high enough to matter, I cleared all the defensive battles easy with 80ish attack.

Reactions: Zabel

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
i pray that DC123 will do those too since he decided to translate directly rather than using the machine
Those two would be Elda and Astraea. Mentioned finding those two in the game files. Elda is the 5th girl that appears I believe. And Astraea is the last. I'm so sad Astraea is not a goddess but an oni is a good second.

Edit: Turns out Asteria is a big deal after all. She is actually a being known as the Devil.

Last edited:
Reactions: collectioner

Anyane

Jul 28, 2020
How to play this game? I have this game installed but can't play it. Do I need to pay attention to anything?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
PSA: Do not use my patch on the new Goblin Burrow DLC aka the one that adds the last two heroines. This patch added a ton of new code, therefore I am currently working out the kinks in the system to avoid messing the code. If you apply my patch right now to the DLC, you will either get an error or you will never be able to access the two new heroines.

Kriegz

Jan 26, 2019
i installed locale emulator and tried to run in japanese. still got the same message error making me unable to play :c

• Wow
Reactions: Skyzenski
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes