GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019

Ay, I know there's already a user made guide for this game and all, but since it doesn't have any info on the most recent updates (and it's kind of long) I'm linking a google doc with some strategies I copy&pasted from this forum. It's not a step-by-step guide, just some useful strats other people have given that I've edited to be more readable.
Oh forgot to mention I have the MEGA for the most recent translation linked there as well.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Do you have a link to the most recent dlc published too?
Sorry no, you could try searching for the dlsite item number "RJ300227" and download it off a third party site, but I can't guarantee how safe those downloads are.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This is exactly what I was looking for. A goblin breeding sim with pixel art and pictures.
Does anyone know more games like this? This already is my favorite game here!

AionMX

Jul 24, 2018
I'm not sure what versions the current uploads are, but I've uploaded the latest version of the 3 DLC.
Mega

Hopefully someone can make a repack with all the latest updates (I don't have the base game purchased). I prefer to use the date the update was released on DLsite's page to number my updates instead of version number cause very often they don't display the actual version number on the page so I find it hard to know which version is the latest.
Does this includes the latest update? I think the latest update has new units

Reactions: XCelesX

AionMX

Jul 24, 2018
It should be copy and paste patch_1.xp3, patch_2.xp3, patch_3.xp3 into the base folder of the latest version of the base game.
It worked, the only problem is that it isnt translated x.x or perhaps i missed something?
EDIT: I used a translated version from here and just added the patch_3.xp3, It worked but the game uses the japanese characters

Jul 19, 2020
I'm kinda going nuts that this thing keeps breaking because I can' unzip files without them going from Japanese names to unreadable nonsense that won't run. BUT. Update 1 and 2 add girls. Update 3 adds wolf riders, meat shields, and...multiplayer?

Description from page, which I found hilarious.

"
* The heroine is not added to this work, so basically please do not purchase it.

Goblins, low-ranking monsters that do not accept human ethics.
An ugly beast that kills any opponent if it is a man and sees it as a female hole that a woman conceives.

A game that approaches their ecology, that is ──

<Goblin x Adventurer Breeding SLG, "Goblin Burrow">

You have been looting, reproductive, and breeding over and over again.
Did you understand what it means to live as a goblin?

All right, then more and more ── looting.

This is a goblin ecology far below humans,
Forbidden extended upgrade data for further synchronization ...!

1. Forbidden new item !!

・ "A flock of dire wolves"

New item # 1.
If you put it in the battle, the goblins will change ...
Goblin rider, green body! Goblin rider, yellow eyes !!

・ "B-class meat beds"

New item # 2.
Females who have been kidnapped but soon got tired of it.
But let's use things ... For example, take me to a battle!
Speaking of goblins, this is! Meat shield goblins, here's a bomb!

2. The Adventurer's Tower is vacant !!

Well, do you have anything to do after conquering the continent?
Then you should challenge the adventurer's dungeon!

A number of warriors challenged and sank the demon tower.
Item is rough! It's okay for goblins to break through to the highest level !?

3. The burrow is vast ... Online battle !!

Upload the proud burrow data online.
Let's play a game with other users' data!
The strongest metamorphosis breeding burrow ──Look at it !?

You've played through the "goblin burrows".
Let's goblins more?
However, please note that it is an erotic doujin game (?) With no heroine or CG added.

Goblin x Adventurer Breeding SLG, "Goblin Burrow Small Demon Upgrade Data" …… Started expansion. "

AionMX

Jul 24, 2018
How do you get new stuff in DLC?
Tower is in the map but I can't find wolf and meatshield
I started to get them from lvl 21 in some rounds, but they are "consumable" so be careful when you use them and for meatshields you need hobs to carry them.
Do you have by any chance a transalated version with the last DLC? or o you know how is it translated?

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
I agree with itthanbetrays, would be nice iff someone could make an install gide and links to the downloads into one place this 3 dlc stuff is getting out of hand... i downloaded the 3 dlcs from someone but the basegame isnt in it and it doesnt run with my version of the basegame so im f-ed

Jul 19, 2020
It feels obvious now. SO. You need the upgrade APP, the .cf, and the folder to have the same name, and also to not have the bust garbage-character super long name that I keep getting from downloads.

I copy and pasted some japanese characters into the names, but I don' think that matters.

Then you run the main file (right click and use japanese emulator option), go to the top bar pick the option with (F) on it (first choice), then select the second option in the dropdown (R), Then choose the top choice for each prompt.

Then you open each file one at a time IN ORDER OF RELEASE, first update then second then the new one, choosing the top option for any prompts. It should auto open the game each time you finish an update, you can check the gallery to see if it added the new girls (the names will appear though without a save they won't show anything).

So that's a thing. Probably better off playing the earlier MTL translated version and not worrying about the 3rd dlc until you beat that, as it's just gameplay additions without any h-scenes added.

GOOD LUCK. Sorry that someone inevitably already posted this and I missed it XD

dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
In the mega on page 25 that everyone keeps redirecting people to, it's a 100 percent complete, I'm trying to see how to clear the gallery without messing the translation up. Every time I delete the save data folder, it reverts it to badly translated mtl. Any ideas?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes