itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
the translation is still active? (the human one not MTL)
I installed it and it works fine, but I cannot manage to add the two new girls to the game. The sprites are already there, maybe I'm just dump and assumed they weren't in the game since they don't have their name and slot in the gallery....

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I installed it and it works fine, but I cannot manage to add the two new girls to the game. The sprites are already there, maybe I'm just dump and assumed they weren't in the game since they don't have their name and slot in the gallery....
I'm not sure if the OP has them, but this google doc has the human translation from DC123 and the first 2 DLCs if you're having trouble finding them:

All the files you need should be in one folder and ready to play once it finishes downloading.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
the translation is still active? (the human one not MTL)

edit: itthatbetrays no, i mean in more like the fan translation from DC123 is still ongoing or not
He stopped translating after Sayuki I think. Tbf it was an insane amount of text. Every heroine after Sayuki and the DLC characters are MTL. He was also the one who did the MTL I think, but I'm not really sure how he did it.

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Is there translation for game and all DLC. As well how to add translations to the games nothing seems to work.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
So.. guess we wouldn't be getting the DLC2's (Elda & Asteria) full voice voiced edition? Sep 08/09 for Base + DLC1 & 2 will have DLC2 fully voiced.

May 26, 2019
Game looks good, it's rather unfortunate I could not run the game even with a language pack, the emulator has a virus, and I'm not sure whether or not changing my PC's locale into Japanese will make my PC into a JP language, of which would make my PC completely just fucking unreadable, nevermind the fact that the English translation for this game is basically incomplete.
I am very spooked as hell and not sure what to do, especially when my PC got that damn virus from the emulator MEGA and the sudden Japanese texts my PC might end up becoming from a system tweak. The game would've been good if it wasn't for this needless hurdles and concerns.

Would be nice if someone can 're-wire' the game to an extent where it's playable without having to change my PC settings or getting malware from DLing stuff.

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
Seems like DLC4 will be rolling in on 10th Nov. 2 new prey to capture.
That's awesome, but more of a reason to make a pre-patched version and maybe update the MTL including the new DLCs.
I hope that someone's able to add the new stuff manages to post a download link.

HeroineHunter

Jun 17, 2020
Would be nice if someone can 're-wire' the game to an extent where it's playable without having to change my PC settings or getting malware from DLing stuff.
download "Locale Emulator"

Its a small standalone program that does not require installation. You can drag / drop an exe onto it and will allow you to use the exe as if you were running japanese locale.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Seems like DLC4 will be rolling in on 10th Nov. 2 new prey to capture.
I can't imagine there being anyone else to capture. Is there even any women left in that country? :unsure:
Edit: Can you put the link to the announcement btw?

Last edited:
May 26, 2019
download "Locale Emulator"

Its a small standalone program that does not require installation. You can drag / drop an exe onto it and will allow you to use the exe as if you were running japanese locale.
Tried that before by downloading from the link in here, but all I got from it was a positive virus check, nearly lost my PC from that. Not sure which type of locale emulator I can trust.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
I can't imagine there being anyone else to capture. Is there even any women left in that country? :unsure:
Edit: Can you put the link to the announcement btw?

Hobbit and a 'succubus'?

'Another story and another ending'?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes