Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Iff anyone could give a Link to the new DLC and the old DLCs and the main game it would be a godsend. good day evryone

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Nah this developer with this kind of games have a lot of DLC.
What...? No. The dev has RECORDED HISTORY of only doing 2 character dlc per game:

What are you smoking?

Do you mean this game has potential to have a lot of DLC?

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
dose

dose the current game now incloused this new dlc?
There seems to be Japanese versions with all DLC on sukebei, but I'm not sure how to even begin an MTL. Thankfully, Textractor works, if you don't mind reading the translation in a separate window. Current version in OP is probs just the first 2 DLC (english).

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
There seems to be Japanese versions with all DLC on sukebei, but I'm not sure how to even begin an MTL. Thankfully, Textractor works, if you don't mind reading the translation in a separate window. Current version in OP is probs just the first 2 DLC (english).

Same there but there's also a proper Eng version but only with dlc 1.

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
im fine with the jp ver
but not sure if the dlc is updated with the main game
if it is than please hit me with the link of it

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
Just checked, that version on sukebei is missing the last 2 DLCs

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
if it s just the last 2 dlcs i can provide them, but the rest is up to someone who can translate it.

Reactions: Rodrigo Borgia
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes