GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I'm praying to the hentai gods kaguragames pics this up like they did holy road.
They haven't picked up any of the other games from this circle since then, so at a glance I want to say it's unlikely. The game was super popular earlier this year though, so there's at least a somewhat decent chance.
How is the translation coming along?
I don't think anyone is translating at the moment, MTL or otherwise.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
4th dlc installation guide ?? anyone ?
GeorgeM posted a playable download a few pages back. If it still doesn't work, just download DLCs 1 and 2 separately and drag them into the game folder. No installation required.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
GeorgeM posted a playable download a few pages back. If it still doesn't work, just download DLCs 1 and 2 separately and drag them into the game folder. No installation required.
it work now but I can't load old save

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
do you have full save for 4th dlc ?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
do you have full save for 4th dlc ?
I don't think I have all the gallery unlocks for DLC4, I was more focused on getting the ending than getting all the minor scene variations, and if you want to play with an absurdly overleveled Burrow can basically 2-turn every fight in the game.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Can I bother you to upload yourgame ?? Mine can't load the save file you upload
It's a lot to upload and my MEGA is pleb tier. It'll be faster and easier to gather the DLC pieces from Sukebei and the OP.

Reactions: Kak99

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018

Looks like Goblin Burrow is getting DLC NUMBER 5.

Release on Mid-December.

And possibly more incoming on mid-feb - mid march.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019

Looks like Goblin Burrow is getting DLC NUMBER 5.

Release on Mid-December.

And possibly more incoming on mid-feb - mid march.
Bro, I can't flipping believe. At this rate, I feel like I should just drop the game for a while and come back when the dev gets tired of working on it, just so I don't have to keep replaying it to see all the content. :D

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
Dlsite currently has the game available(and on sale) with ALL DLC included. maybe now somebody will be able to translate it but i believe there are guides online for it as well.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Dlsite currently has the game available(and on sale) with ALL DLC included. maybe now somebody will be able to translate it but i believe there are guides online for it as well.

The DLC are 90% off until... February? What even.

Aryan95

Dec 15, 2018
dayum they must love this game so much to add lots of dlcs.
hope a hero will appear soon to compile all the game and dlcs in one link

Reactions: Kyoka

Hergotzer

Jun 5, 2018
I've been using KrKrExtract for extracting the files, and while it works fine with the base files (extracting the data.xp3 file) it runs into an error with any of the DLC patches. The error states "failed to decompress special chunk" and after looking around the internet I haven't been able to find a solution.

Anyone here either know how to extract the dlc files, or have the files already extracted?

EDIT: And only moments after posting this I noticed that patches 1-3 are only 1kb in size while the patch 4 is is over 700kb. So the three first patches, whatever they are, contain basically nothing and that's why it wasn't working. Patch 4 extracts no problem. Now I'm asking what the three first patches are for. Mostly so that I know if I need to do anything with them in case I edit something related to the first three DLCs.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes