MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I've been using KrKrExtract for extracting the files, and while it works fine with the base files (extracting the data.xp3 file) it runs into an error with any of the DLC patches. The error states "failed to decompress special chunk" and after looking around the internet I haven't been able to find a solution.

Anyone here either know how to extract the dlc files, or have the files already extracted?

EDIT: And only moments after posting this I noticed that patches 1-3 are only 1kb in size while the patch 4 is is over 700kb. So the three first patches, whatever they are, contain basically nothing and that's why it wasn't working. Patch 4 extracts no problem. Now I'm asking what the three first patches are for. Mostly so that I know if I need to do anything with them in case I edit something related to the first three DLCs.
Sounds like you downloaded a version that is only the base game and DLC#4. I think they include the empty patch files to preserve the file architecture.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I've been using KrKrExtract for extracting the files, and while it works fine with the base files (extracting the data.xp3 file) it runs into an error with any of the DLC patches. The error states "failed to decompress special chunk" and after looking around the internet I haven't been able to find a solution.

Anyone here either know how to extract the dlc files, or have the files already extracted?

EDIT: And only moments after posting this I noticed that patches 1-3 are only 1kb in size while the patch 4 is is over 700kb. So the three first patches, whatever they are, contain basically nothing and that's why it wasn't working. Patch 4 extracts no problem. Now I'm asking what the three first patches are for. Mostly so that I know if I need to do anything with them in case I edit something related to the first three DLCs.
A user named zenmainov seems to have uploaded a version of the game with all 4 DLCs already installed on sukebei already, if you're looking for a new link. No translation of course.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
I rather wish someone translate adventurer inn.

KaguraGames is said to be translating it but i question their schedule of when it will be release in massive doubt.

Terryluxray

May 17, 2019
I rather wish someone translate adventurer inn.

KaguraGames is said to be translating it but i question their schedule of when it will be release in massive doubt.
I played that game in Japanese and it was difficult to understand what was happening, but you can get a few endings, I would like to be able to play it again understanding a little more even if English is not my main language. And I think there is a place in the forum where you can ask for that kind of job.

Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017
how do you access this game on cheat engine?o_O
P.s. what is the exact number for each girl to reach nasty level?o_O

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
how do you access this game on cheat engine?o_O
P.s. what is the exact number for each girl to reach nasty level?o_O
The English translation for patches 1 and 2 includes that information in the game when you pull up the profiles for the captives, and IIRC is in the walkthrough posted in the OP, but there is no way to view it in the unmodified game, and haven't seen it for DLC 4 (but it is relatively low).

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
dayum they must love this game so much to add lots of dlcs.
hope a hero will appear soon to compile all the game and dlcs in one link
I do, I like these kind of management h games. Only hope Goblin Slayer isn`t going to see me playing this game, would be hard to explain.

• Haha
Reactions: GEORGEM

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
I got these two dlcs that aren't included in the game file listed on this thread but I don't know how to extract them into the folder here they are who ever wants to try its the demihuman upgrade and devilkinupgrade

Last edited:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
1608156148143.png

Another DLC patch is out:

A new encounter accompanies the unstoppable march. ......
A dwarf who is a sword smith and a former adventurer.
A dragon maiden who has evolved from a dragon.

Exclusive storyline, new ending
New endings
A variety of sex scenarios and
Dot H animation is implemented!
Of course, it's fully voiced! It's a great game!

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
View attachment 944101

Another DLC patch is out:

A new encounter accompanies the unstoppable march. ......
A dwarf who is a sword smith and a former adventurer.
A dragon maiden who has evolved from a dragon.

Exclusive storyline, new ending
New endings
A variety of sex scenarios and
Dot H animation is implemented!
Of course, it's fully voiced! It's a great game!
i buyed it , i will send a link later

Reactions: LancerZero

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
I played that game in Japanese and it was difficult to understand what was happening, but you can get a few endings, I would like to be able to play it again understanding a little more even if English is not my main language. And I think there is a place in the forum where you can ask for that kind of job.
kagura is working on that game

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
kagura is working on that game
But probably only on the main game and not the DLCs as well, so we still depend on fan translations because without the DLCs it woud be a waste. But the game is pretty decent already with the English patch, way better than the original MTL

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
But probably only on the main game and not the DLCs as well, so we still depend on fan translations because without the DLCs it woud be a waste. But the game is pretty decent already with the English patch, way better than the original MTL
dont know as far as i know the dlcs(or better extra content) were already implemented in some games, as far as i know ( rhaiohgar or so) for example.
from what i see on dl-site, holy rode does not have an dlc so i dont know this developers case. but onone1 ideology in friction got also its dlc.

well maybe someone knows more

one good thing is at least no censor

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
i buyed it , i will send a link later
dlc 3-4-5, 3-4 are in 2 last dlc, and 5 is in the other.
the rest is up to some one who can translate

also can someone tell me whats the current status(game + how many dlcs are translated)
also save it well at some point in the future i have to remove it since my space is limited.

Last edited:
Reactions: loligunslinger

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
dlc 3-4-5, 3-4 are in 2 last dlc, and 5 is in the other.
the rest is up to some one who can translate

Mega

also can someone tell me whats the current status(game + how many dlcs are translated)
also save it well at some point in the future i have to remove it since my space is limited.
Only the first 2 DLC have been translated, the game works with Textractor though, so you can always use that.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Only the first 2 DLC have been translated, the game works with Textractor though, so you can always use that.
How I wish textractor would work with DeepL without having to pay for the subscription to them. Bing and Google MTL is vastly inferior to DeepL which is literally the best MTL I have seen so far and actually 90% of the time proper English.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
never heard of that .whats that? also do you have some link?
It is a software that extracts text (That`s why it is called Textractor) from the game you run and then you can translate it. Textractor comes with Bing translator, Google translator and DeepL extensions but sadly only Bing translator works for me. You can copy paste the text manually from textractor into the free DeepL online translator so but that is a little inconvenient.

Textractor:
DeepL:

Reactions: GEORGEM and n0pe
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes