Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
That's so weird. I'm going through and they are in my game folders and the MEGA folder. Same for Jada. "fgimage" should have 489 items, including Kyrie's portraits st_024_00a.png through st_024_00e.png. How many are in the one getting downloaded?

Good to know that I should definitely put them into a ZIP file when I do final release. Uploading a ZIP of the whole game every time I do an update is a bit too much bandwidth for me though for the WIP stuff.
That's odd. When I go through the Mega folder, the Jade images are missing there already. However, I also happen to find a couple of files tagged "undecrypted file" at the end of the folder that fit exactly with the number of missing files, so I assume it's them and they somehow don't get downloaded properly by the people who open it.

Can someone else confirm if everyone is having that problem? Was anyone able to download the full game with all images?

Edit: I also can't seem to manually download those undecrypted files. Maybe they need to be reuploaded or something.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Starting to think I should start a new thread for this project in the Translation section. I'm still pretty new to this forum, would that be the thing to do or should I just keeping posting these updates here?

'Cause I've done some updates.

v.20201219
- Updates to menus, and other UI elements
- Endings 11 and 12
- Appearance, Progression, and Capture events for Sabrina
- Conception, Delivery, and Sanity events for Sabrina

The capture event for Sabrina had some funny dialogue. Her struggles with her body got translated using erectile dysfunction posts on webforums, which are apparently a part of DeepL's library. I almost left the raw MTL in there for laughs but it made no sense.

Either way, the original link still works and is up to date for Goblin Burrow DLC 1-5 ENG v.201219.

If you already downloaded the full, unpacked game yesterday, you can download the translation update patch using this link: Goblin Burrow ENG v.201219 Update. Just drag and drop into the Goblin Burrow folder and rewrite the files.

These are machine assisted, but I'm editing the translations so hopefully they make sense and folks don't mind me inserting a JoJo reference or two...

Current plan is to finish all the intro and birthing events for all the new characters before getting into the mating events.
i dont think you need to make a newthread were all here anyway ,

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Can someone else confirm if everyone is having that problem? Was anyone able to download the full game with all images?
I'm also having issues with the game crashing when I have certain girls have sex with certain goblins. So far I've found the following:
  • Kyrie not showing at all (waiting on patch to update as mentioned above)
  • All Jade sex scenes
  • Ilari x Ogre
  • Sophie x goblin
And that's with only about 20 minutes played so the only character that seems to have all her scenes working in the first pilgrim girl.

I'll see if I can take it upon myself to download all the missing image files and upload 1 file that has all images so it's a quick drop and play patch. That way MuninKai doesnt have to keep reuploading files and can focus on the actual TL I guess.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So, I downloaded from my own MEGA link, and I think MEGA might have a cap on how many files can be in one folder at a time. Even downloading as a ZIP. It is extremely suspicious that the image_0 folder has exactly 3000 images in it, rather than the 3289 needed by the game. It's probably also chopping up the voice lines, which has almost 9000 files in it.

I think what I'll do going forward is have the main game download be a ZIP file containing everything, so it's one download. Then the WIP translations will be a patch that can be drag and dropped. It's two downloads for everyone, but at least it shouldn't break things and is less complicated than trying to sort and update into multiple downloads.

Reactions: Kyoka

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Patched up all the missing H-scene images for patches 1-5, download here:

Just download and extract "image_0" folder to game/data folder to overwrite the image_0 folder there. Keep in mind that this is specifically for patches 1-5, if this game comes out with a patch 6 then you'll need to manually extract the data_6.xp3 file and copy and paste the contents from that file because these DLC updates come with files that check which version of the game you're using (verDat0.ks and verDat0.ks.html). Simply copy verDat0.ks and verDat0.ks.html from the newer DLC .xp3 to your current image_0 folder to get the new patch images to work for newer versions of the game.

So, I downloaded from my own MEGA link, and I think MEGA might have a cap on how many files can be in one folder at a time. Even downloading as a ZIP. It is extremely suspicious that the image_0 folder has exactly 3000 images in it, rather than the 3289 needed by the game. It's probably also chopping up the voice lines, which has almost 9000 files in it.

I think what I'll do going forward is have the main game download be a ZIP file containing everything, so it's one download. Then the WIP translations will be a patch that can be drag and dropped. It's two downloads for everyone, but at least it shouldn't break things and is less complicated than trying to sort and update into multiple downloads.
If you want you can remove the image_0 folder from your MEGA cloud download and redirect it to mine, that way people save time and you no longer have to deal with image problems (at least for H scenes).

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Patched up all the missing H-scene images for patches 1-5, download here: WorkUpload

Just download and extract "image_0" folder to game/data folder to overwrite the image_0 folder there. Keep in mind that this is specifically for patches 1-5, if this game comes out with a patch 6 then you'll need to manually extract the data_6.xp3 file and copy and paste the contents from that file because these DLC updates come with files that check which version of the game you're using (verDat0.ks and verDat0.ks.html). Simply copy verDat0.ks and verDat0.ks.html from the newer DLC .xp3 to your current image_0 folder to get the new patch images to work for newer versions of the game.

If you want you can remove the image_0 folder from your MEGA cloud download and redirect it to mine, that way people save time and you no longer have to deal with image problems (at least for H scenes).
Neat. I'm worried about the voice lines, some other smaller odds and ends, as well as why the files are missing in the first place though. Seems easier to just do one full game and one translation patch than get people to juggle what will at this point be up to three different downloads. I have a single pack ZIP uploading now.

This has been good for playtesting though. I'm glad what seems to be breaking is just MEGA shenanigans and the actual translation side of things has been behaving and working for people.

Also, each version actually contains a different verDatx.ks. Doesn't seem to care where exactly you put them, but each patch adds a new verDat file (verDat1 is in a different folder from verDat0, verDat2 somewhere else, verDat3 through 5 just ended up in the other folder). Things I learned trying to get the unpacks to play nicely with each other.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So for anyone who had already downloaded the full game files earlier and is missing scenes and pictures, there is a .

For anyone new and looking to download .

Up to date translation will still be at this link for the . Current version is 201220.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
So for anyone who had already downloaded the full game files earlier and is missing scenes and pictures, there is a .

For anyone new and looking to download Goblin Burrow with DLC 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 with English UI, partial translation as of 201220, and full save this is the link.

Up to date translation will still be at this link for the . Current version is 201220.
Thanks for this, my guy. A couple glitches but it's okay, cause it's only on the worst girls

Is Jada glitched for anyone else too? Or is it just my game. Whenever I try to breed her, a pop up is open telling me something in Japanese. Then the dialogue disappears and won't return, so I have to reset.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for this, my guy. A couple glitches but it's okay, cause it's only on the worst girls

Is Jada glitched for anyone else too? Or is it just my game. Whenever I try to breed her, a pop up is open telling me something in Japanese. Then the dialogue disappears and won't return, so I have to reset.
Still? Are you running the build from yesterday or the Zipped game?

LancerZero

Aug 13, 2020
Hi, I recently apply the patch Color has upload, but I notice my game have all the images about Kyrie missing, someone know what number name is for Kyrie on image_0? I want to search them to replace. Thank u MuninKai for all your work, now I'm interested on learning how translate to help in a future.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I recently apply the patch Color has upload, but I notice my game have all the images about Kyrie missing, someone know what number name is for Kyrie on image_0? I want to search them to replace. Thank u MuninKai for all your work, now I'm interested on learning how translate to help in a future.
As in the lewd images? The standing images are in fgimage, and were included in Color's patch. Kaylee (poor translation doing Kyrie on my part) is 24, so 02_ap_024_xxx.png would be her lewd images. Seems MEGA really fucked up the download of this one because so many files are involved. Might be easiest to just redownload the game, which I've now put in a ZIP file so nothing will get lost in transit.

I have the same issue so here is a screenshot of the problem. This is the screenshot of the jada breeding error.
Same thing. That issue might be fixed by Color's patch, but since I don't know how MEGA decided what files to drop or not drop, I can't say for sure it'll be a full fix, especially given LancerZero's slightly different problem.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
WIP TRANSLATION UPDATE

New update is available at the following link: .

Full game is still available at the following link: .

Note: the full game is no longer being updated as I go due to all the bugs MEGA is introducing. To get the most recent translation, you will need to download the patch as well. If you downloaded a previous version, please update to the new full game as there are issues with missing files when downloading the unpacked game.

To apply the patch just drag and drop the data folder into your Goblin Burrow folder and rewrite all files.

Changelog v.201221
- Changed Kyrie to Kaylee based on various translation factors (joys of WIP)
- Updated two to four lines in Endings 11 and 12 to make more sense with their backstories
- Appearance, Progression, Capture, Conception, Delivery, and Sanity events for Paige, Luna, and Kaylee
- Changed some UI elements to reflect their stories
- Included a datamine of some useful values for players looking to get all endings on their own and understand a little more of the backend of Goblin Burrow

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
WIP TRANSLATION UPDATE

New update is available at the following link: .

Full game is still available at the following link: Goblin Burrow ENG v.201220.

Note: the full game is no longer being updated as I go due to all the bugs MEGA is introducing. To get the most recent translation, you will need to download the patch as well. If you downloaded a previous version, please update to the new full game as there are issues with missing files when downloading the unpacked game.

To apply the patch just drag and drop the data folder into your Goblin Burrow folder and rewrite all files.

Changelog v.201221
- Changed Kyrie to Kaylee based on various translation factors (joys of WIP)
- Updated two to four lines in Endings 11 and 12 to make more sense with their backstories
- Appearance, Progression, Capture, Conception, Delivery, and Sanity events for Paige, Luna, and Kaylee
- Changed some UI elements to reflect their stories
- Included a datamine of some useful values for players looking to get all endings on their own and understand a little more of the backend of Goblin Burrow
wow you work pretty fast. is someone holding a gun on your head?o_O

cough three times and iam calling the police

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes