D.E.

Dec 23, 2020
Again thanks for the help. I will try that and um game lets you breed more than 6 at once without changes to game files I was able to get 14 breeds a day on JP version and just tested it on your translated one still works those above 6th just get f-ed on top of each other near the entrance to the big cell. Someone said they cant get Jada to breed I just tried it and she works she was 9th in the row but whatever.
Btw your translation is way better than I expected game actually makes sense now

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Again thanks for the help. I will try that and um game lets you breed more than 6 at once without changes to game files I was able to get 14 breeds a day on JP version and just tested it on your translated one still works those above 6th just get f-ed on top of each other near the entrance to the big cell. Someone said they cant get Jada to breed I just tried it and she works she was 9th in the row but whatever.
Btw your translation is way better than I expected game actually makes sense now
Huh, I guess BED_MAX isn't used. Learning things by breaking the game. The Jada bug was related to issues with MEGA not downloading all the files, fixed it with the ZIP, but glad to hear that was the fix.

And thanks!

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Huh, I guess BED_MAX isn't used. Learning things by breaking the game. The Jada bug was related to issues with MEGA not downloading all the files, fixed it with the ZIP, but glad to hear that was the fix.

And thanks!
so should we wait until dlc 6 then xD?

LancerZero

Aug 13, 2020
Um I see a pic of breeding values in your files. Is it possible to alter these? Mostly because I don't want my games ending when succubus and halfling? girl become lewd at day 57
You can feed them with human flesh or high tier flesh

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How does the wolves part and human shield thing kick in?
You can select them in the barracks to be the foot soldiers for your looting or defending armies (small icons to the right side of the big 'commander' selection). Haven't actually used them though so can't say whether they're worth it.

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
You can select them in the barracks to be the foot soldiers for your looting or defending armies (small icons to the right side of the big 'commander' selection). Haven't actually used them though so can't say whether they're worth it.
Yea I want too, but the barracks keep showing me that I don't have any of those to begin with and I can't seem to find where exactly do I get them.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yea I want too, but the barracks keep showing me that I don't have any of those to begin with and I can't seem to find where exactly do I get them.
Ah. Checked the game files for you. They are battle loot but only from going up the Adventurer's Tower (menacing looking icon on the top right of your map). Each level gets progressively harder, so it's a good idea to retreat when you get out of your depth, the difficulty tends to be unpredictable from what I remember.

Reactions: zed127

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
WIP TRANSLATION UPDATE

Hey folks! All done! It's still maybe hot code, so I'd like it if people could playtest this a little before I push an 'official' release of the translation for DLC 4 and 5. But the Update Patch now has full translations for all seedbeds. In addition, I did some QoL features in the Seedbed menu and found a few more UI elements that needed translation.

This can be applied as per the instructions on to the unpacked game. Replace all files when prompted.

NOTE: This is not patched. You will need to download both if you haven't already downloaded the unpacked game from this link.

Changelog v.20201224
- All Kaylee, Luna, and Paige events translated and editted
- Minor fixes to UI
- Implemented lewd titles for all characters in the Seedbed info menu
- Implemented SAN Consumed for all characters in the Seedbed info menu
- Implemented lewd portraits for all characters in the Seedbed info menu

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, Paige second scene with a goblin shaman bugged out and froze the game. Add it to the list of missing files I guess. I went to check in the image files and there's

022_32a
022_32x1
022_32x2

Hmm. That a text file missing or something?

Oh is that an issue with having an old version of the base game? Just noticed I have 201219 and the mega last posted was 201220. Do we still need to add that other patch to replace missing images with the version posted above?

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hmm, Paige second scene with a goblin shaman bugged out and froze the game. Add it to the list of missing files I guess. I went to check in the image files and there's

022_32a
022_32x1
022_32x2

Hmm. That a text file missing or something?

Oh is that an issue with having an old version of the base game? Just noticed I have 201219 and the mega last posted was 201220. Do we still need to add that other patch to replace missing images with the version posted above?
Yeah, the 201219 version had lots of problems because it was loose files and MEGA apparently can't handle more than 3000 files per folder. That will be fixed with the game v201220 since I put in a ZIP.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Yeah, the 201219 version had lots of problems because it was loose files and MEGA apparently can't handle more than 3000 files per folder. That will be fixed with the game v201220 since I put in a ZIP.
i consider buying the basegame in january (cause money), it seems like the best way for this project as well

Last edited:

D.E.

Dec 23, 2020
Pops out at random in battle, after breed scene. Only those numbers in second and last line change.
I can kind of bypass it by getting rid of gobs (number currently at 1100).

Edit: does it have something to do with transition time I noticed that first number never being below 500 and in that .ks file I can only find 500

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Pops out at random in battle, after breed scene. Only those numbers in second and last line change.
I can kind of bypass it by getting rid of gobs (number currently at 1100).

Edit: does it have something to do with transition time I noticed that first number never being below 500 and in that .ks file I can only find 500
The lines and file it references are related to updating game data. I didn't think that increasing the number of goblins past 500 would result in instability, but it might be that something else in the game can't handle >1000 goblins very well or is causing timeouts from the larger game data. That also tracks with why it would happen during battle (updating the # of goblins when losing in a fight) or after breeding scenes (which do use goblin data to determine which ones are available).

D.E.

Dec 23, 2020
Paige's second scene with shaman really isn't ok I have v201220 and v.20201224 patch for some reason it wasn't happening on v.20201222 while it was untranslated

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Paige's second scene with shaman really isn't ok I have v201220 and v.20201224 patch for some reason it wasn't happening on v.20201222 while it was untranslated
Good find. It actually seems to be affecting a lot of Paige's dialogues and was an issue I thought I fixed, but seems my 'fix' had introduced another, different problem. Updated patch files to replace basically all of Paige's scenes.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
WIP TRANSLATION UPDATE

Hey folks! All done! It's still maybe hot code, so I'd like it if people could playtest this a little before I push an 'official' release of the translation for DLC 4 and 5. But the Update Patch now has full translations for all seedbeds. In addition, I did some QoL features in the Seedbed menu and found a few more UI elements that needed translation.

This can be applied as per the instructions on to the unpacked game. Replace all files when prompted.

Goblin Burrow ENG v.20201220 can be found here. NOTE: This is not patched. You will need to download both if you haven't already downloaded the unpacked game from this link.

Changelog v.20201224
- All Kaylee, Luna, and Paige events translated and editted
- Minor fixes to UI
- Implemented lewd titles for all characters in the Seedbed info menu
- Implemented SAN Consumed for all characters in the Seedbed info menu
- Implemented lewd portraits for all characters in the Seedbed info menu
Nice, I can't wait to see all those JoJo references, lol

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes