cchance

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks MuninKai but man I don't know if I should jump back into this game. Its kinda hard and kinda made me pull my hair a little....lol its kinda of trial and error if you're not ready for a certain upcoming boss fight.
haha try it in Japanese when you have no bloody clue what you're missing o.o I mean I think I know what my actual problem was but I didn't know which stat was which and...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Thanks MuninKai but man I don't know if I should jump back into this game. Its kinda hard and kinda made me pull my hair a little....lol its kinda of trial and error if you're not ready for a certain upcoming boss fight.
Yeah, it's kind of designed intentionally to make you lose occasionally to find out what's coming and restart or newgame+.

Even when you know what to do, sometimes you just get shit luck on breed rolls or bad item drop rng. Getting the higher level spells on your better units is a fucking chore. Most the magic girls have shit breed stats. That's usually the point that fucks me over, trying to get some shamans with the best attack spells. Even keeping my mage line as pure as possible and avoiding bad spells, it's still a crap shoot since everybody ends up with heal because of Anvil. If I have one semi serious gripe with this game, it'd probably be that I wish the first girl you capture didn't have any spells. With the way passing on skills works, it can really suck.

I don't mind the difficulty though, it at least always gives you room to improve and still be challenged. Games like this usually quickly become far too easy and lose their appeal for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GEORGEM

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
First time downloading this game. Do I still need any of the translation stuff linked in the OP or does the translation posted above include them? They seem to be much older but are still in the OP so..just wanted to check.
It is fully ready to go out of the box. The translation patches in the OP might actually break the game, because they were done on older versions of the base game that was updated after DLC3.

I tested it briefly when I uploaded it but I think it is already uptodate on translation. MuninKai can correct me if I am wrong but I want to say it is ready to go "right out of the box" so to speak. Just make sure your computer is setup for Japanese locale to make sure it runs right.
Wanted to flag the above for you as well. DC123's translations did impact some of the basic game files with how they did the UI and things they added. Those translation patches will almost certainly break the game if someone applied them to my version.

So the game now in english not MTL anymore?
The UI, DLC4, and DLC5 are in proper English. I haven't had time to correct the MTL for the other DLC, so the majority of scenes are still kind of a mess.

The Walkthrough posted on OP is still good to give a general sense. Some things have changed because there are some new girls who might attack, and some new girls early who will change the rhythm a little but it really helped me. Also don't worry about losing! The game is definitely designed for multiple playthroughs.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Please can you fix the translation there still japanese word i saw in gallery like ending and I think goblin name
Changing those JPN lines in the gallery is more trouble than it fixes. The actual contents of those menus are translated however, just not the menu titles.

And if you are using an old save, the goblin's names are stored in the save data for the goblin themself. If you start a fresh save, or even breed a new goblin their name will be in ENG.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
TRANSLATION RELEASE FOR DLC 4 and 5

Hey folks! Happy Boxing Day!

For those waiting for the patches to be done, that time is now.

Goblin Burrow ENG for DLC 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5

Full save is included in a zip.

Not sure how to tag a moderator for updating the OP with the link, if someone knows how to do that, it would be rad. Figuring out how to get someone more reliable for torrenting to get a P2P share as well. For those with slow MEGA downloads, get MEGASync, it really whips their browser app's ass.
Sorry not to be that guy who keeps asking the same question, but is the voiced version of DLC2 in this version? I'm not at home rn and can't check.
Yeah, it's kind of designed intentionally to make you lose occasionally to find out what's coming and restart or newgame+.

Even when you know what to do, sometimes you just get shit luck on breed rolls or bad item drop rng. Getting the higher level spells on your better units is a fucking chore. Most the magic girls have shit breed stats. That's usually the point that fucks me over, trying to get some shamans with the best attack spells. Even keeping my mage line as pure as possible and avoid bad spells, it's still a crap shoot since everybody ends up with heal because of Anvil. If I have one gripe, it'd probably be that I wish the first girl you capture didn't have any spells. With the way passing on skills works, it can really suck.

I don't mind the difficulty though, it at least always gives you room to improve and still be challenged. Games like this usually quickly become far too easy and lose their appeal for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro same, you've really got to be careful of Anvil on your subsequent runs. When I do newgame+ I don't even touch her if I have enough goblins. Also, I'm not sure about you, but I had to newgame++ in order to get all the girls.

Last edited:

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
I downloaded the game from the first page about a week ago. Will the save data still work? Don't wanna play it again.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I downloaded the game from the first page about a week ago. Will the save data still work? Don't wanna play it again.
Yes. If you're continuing an existing game I'm not sure how the new girls will integrate, but if you use it start a New Game+ it will 100% work.

Gtg Gtg

Feb 24, 2018
I can't seem to use the gallery? Turns up some error with "??.ks" and something something 160... ?
Help please

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
What is the "Support" option in the main menu? Shows a "scene" in Japanese so can't read it.
It's a form to contact peperoncino with bug reporting. Obviously haven't translated it since I don't really see it as worth touching.

I can't seem to use the gallery? Turns up some error with "??.ks" and something something 160... ?
Help please
Needs to be run in Japanese localisation. The UI and scenes are in ENG, but the backend is still JPN.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
To bad it is a censored game. Never understood this from Japanese game. Their games are often crazy and over the top gore, but as soon as there is a snatch they censor, lol. Wish I could draw better I would have redone it.

Reactions: RIGGSY
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes