GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Game ends after 80 days unless you capture a specific girl and then it extends to 90. The game is designed around doing New Game+ restarts at higher difficulties and targeting your breeding towards breaking different seedbeds for different endings.
Lol wut, I was playing (fapping) yesterday and I captured like 10-13 girls and broke half of them at day 45. Are there that many girls?

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
I will probably ask something extremely dumb, but how does on save and load on this game?

Zack97

Feb 20, 2018
I will probably ask something extremely dumb, but how does on save and load on this game?
It not dumb but my question almost same how we want delete the save file I try delete in savedata but the save still in game

Oct 3, 2017
TRANSLATION UPDATE

DLC 4 and 5 are almost done, but since I have the infrastructure to do it, I have set up a community project for anyone reading this.

The initial Goblin Burrow ENG release used raw MTL for all of the event scenes with all of the girls in the base game, DLC 1, and DLC 2. When I took over the project for DLC 4 and 5, I edited the MTL for all of the new girls, endings, and events. This was an extremely time consuming process for one person. I would like to put my effort into making some other games playable rather than fix MTL gibberish for the next 100 hours of time I have for translation projects, and this is where you come in. I have scraped all of the original Japanese and MTL text lines into easy to use, edit anywhere .csv files. So if there is a girl who you want to fix the MTL for, just download her files and get to work! Once you've finished, DM me and send back the files. I'll integrate them into the game's scenario format and push a patch. Knowing Japanese isn't nearly as important as just having a human being go through and correct all the weird issues MTL has with according pronouns and possessives, fixing obscure language, or fixing repetitive nonsense.

Each girl's files have been separated into a folder. Within each folder, files follow a general format:
02_evs are mostly story and birthing related
03_aps are all the rape scenes, 11-17 is goblins, 21-27 hobgoblin, 3 shaman, 4 champ, 5 paladin, and 6 chief

There is very little you can do to fuck it up, but there are some rules
1) DO NOT DELETE OR ADD ANY ; I am using these for the CSV file delimiter. And it's an H-game, don't use fancy punctuation marks this isn't English class.
2) DO NOT ADD ANY [] These are used by the game to denote commands and will break the scenario if you add them. There shouldn't be any in the English text.
3) DO NOT ADD OR REMOVE ANY LINES I am using Python to iterate through the CSVs and the scenario files and I need the lines to always be balanced. Goblin Burrow's text handler automatically breaks down lines and can even scroll, so there is no need for any line breaks.
4) Only edit the third column of English text. I have already broken down the scenario files into just the parts that need translation.
5) To help figure out who is speaking, the speaker is at the beginning of the line before the JPN text. If no one is speaking that can mean it's either the same person talking who last spoke, the 3rd person narrator interjecting, sound effects, or the devs forgot it. Use your sense/imagination.
6) DeepL is great. If you're stuck on a line and the MTL makes 0 sense, retranslate the line in DeepL. By clicking words in the translation box you can see other options for how it might translate. Breaking up the line into smaller pieces can also help decipher it, even if you have no knowledge of Japanese. And, ultimately, anything written by a human will make more sense than the MTL, translation is an art not a science, feel free to take some liberties.

Goblin Burrow is a massive game text-wise. If people are keen to get their favourite girl into a readable state, this allows them to do so and share the love. It requires 0 experience with Japanese or coding, I've got all of that done on the backend. I might get bored one night and do a girl or two, but after doing 4 for the DLC and wanting to do so again for future DLC, it'll be a long time with just me doing it.

Presenting the Goblin Burrow ENG Community Translation.
Why is there only one column for English in _ap_ files when there are two Japanese entries? There are 2 Japanese lines but only one English translation and that seems to be for the first Japanese entry. _ev_ files seem to be more straightforward.

For example (Diana, 03_ap_011_65.csv), here the English translation is for Chief but where is Diana's translation?
Code:
['【Chief】「[落]', 'どうだ、そろそろ素直になったらどうだ?'];['【Diana】「[落]', 'いやあああっ、キライだっ、お前なんか、お前なんかぁ...!'];['How about becoming obedient now?']

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Question:

I've tried playing this game a number of times without killing any girls, but i always get overwhelmed around turn 65ish by the raids, which overpower the creatures i have bred.

The walkthrough seems to indicate that you *have* to murder the girls in order to breed the strongest creatures for some reason... Is this the case, or is there a way to beat the game without killing the girls?

The game seems great, but killing the breeding slaves is just something i can't or won't do, if that's a requirement.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
The walkthrough seems to indicate that you *have* to murder the girls in order to breed the strongest creatures for some reason... Is this the case, or is there a way to beat the game without killing the girls?

The game seems great, but killing the breeding slaves is just something i can't or won't do, if that's a requirement.
Murdering the girls gives you high-quality items that drastically boost a baby goblin's stats when you feed it to them, but I think item stats are different from genetic stats, meaning the boosted stats WILL NOT carry over to the goblin's offspring.

So no, killing them isn't gonna give you OP gobs, except for the ones you feed their meat to.

Reactions: GEORGEM

deadman141

Aug 26, 2019
Murdering the girls gives you high-quality items that drastically boost a baby goblin's stats when you feed it to them, but I think item stats are different from genetic stats, meaning the boosted stats WILL NOT carry over to the goblin's offspring.

So no, killing them isn't gonna give you OP gobs, except for the ones you feed their meat to.
hmmm I do not like to kill them to get better items

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Guys, I want to emphasize something here, I'm pretty sure getting to the later girls and some of the more challenging endings REQUIRES doing at least one newgame+. I can't imagine anyone getting that far without at least one restart.
1 hour of loading baby.
I assume you mean loading up the game after starting it, not downloading, in which case I guess there's not really much you can do to fix that, bar getting a better a computer. :cry:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Why is there only one column for English in _ap_ files when there are two Japanese entries? There are 2 Japanese lines but only one English translation and that seems to be for the first Japanese entry. _ev_ files seem to be more straightforward.

For example (Diana, 03_ap_011_65.csv), here the English translation is for Chief but where is Diana's translation?
Code:
['【Chief】「[落]', 'どうだ、そろそろ素直になったらどうだ?'];['【Diana】「[落]', 'いやあああっ、キライだっ、お前なんか、お前なんかぁ...!'];['How about becoming obedient now?']
Something broke after Anvil it seems, working on it and will reupload.

deadman141

Aug 26, 2019
Guys, I want to emphasize something here, I'm pretty sure getting to the later girls and some of the more challenging endings REQUIRES doing at least one newgame+. I can't imagine anyone getting that far without at least one restart.
I get it

Reactions: GEORGEM
Dec 3, 2020

I assume you mean loading up the game after starting it, not downloading, in which case I guess there's not really much you can do to fix that, bar getting a better a computer. :cry:
both....

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It not dumb but my question almost same how we want delete the save file I try delete in savedata but the save still in game
Yeah I dunno this either, it seems the save/load file list saves somewhere else too. The saves themselves are actually deleted and can't be loaded, but they still show up in the load menu.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah I dunno this either, it seems the save/load file list saves somewhere else too. The saves themselves are actually deleted and can't be loaded, but they still show up in the load menu.
There is a config file in the saves, either datasc.ksd or datasu.ksd that contains a 'list' of save games. If you manually delete the saves from the folder without deleting that file it will still display the old saves. You can delete (or rename to bkup) those without causing problems though, the game will automatically populate a new one if it's deleted.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes