daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Chill, you don't need to kill anyone. Just restart failed runs with new game+ a few times. The game does pretty bad job on scaling the difficulty and matching it up with your burrow's power. After 3-4 NG+ runs you will instakill everything with any squad you want, and you will have enough Human Meat (drops randomly from some encounters) for instantly lewding the grills for any ending
Ok, so that couldn't be any more wrong... Started a new game + after 66 rounds first play, but first invasion was 4 massive groups of knights who completely obliterated me on turn 7ish, despite the fact that i was fielding paladins, chiefs, shamans and hobgobs at turn 7... Roughly equivalent to the invasion force that wiped me on turn 66 first play through.

Something else is at work here.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Ok, so that couldn't be any more wrong... Started a new game + after 66 rounds first play, but first invasion was 4 massive groups of knights who completely obliterated me on turn 7ish, despite the fact that i was fielding paladins, chiefs, shamans and hobgobs at turn 7... Roughly equivalent to the invasion force that wiped me on turn 66 first play through.

Something else is at work here.
Did you alter the invasion difficulty at the start of new game +? The options that give you the choices with "++++++"?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Did you alter the invasion difficulty at the start of new game +? The options that give you the choices with "++++++"?
Not to my knowledge, hit "Restart as new game +" option, or something to that effect. Was only option i saw other than quit i think.

I'll re-load form save and try again, just to be sure.

EDIT>>> Ah, ok, now that i reloaded from save and selected again i see there was a subsequent pop-up window where you can select that, i use an auto-clicker to do 100 clicks per second so i don't have to manually click through text in game, and when i clicked on New Game+ it is entirely possible a sub click hit the option on the screen behind it before i ever saw it... Gonna try again having manually selected the single + option.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: GEORGEM

Zack97

Feb 20, 2018
There is a config file in the saves, either datasc.ksd or datasu.ksd that contains a 'list' of save games. If you manually delete the saves from the folder without deleting that file it will still display the old saves. You can delete (or rename to bkup) those without causing problems though, the game will automatically populate a new one if it's deleted.
I try delete old save data.kdt with datasc.ksd but the save game still there except it can't load and play but if I just delete datasu.ksd without delete data.kdt my whole save game will delete in game.(I just want to know actually if anyone has solution how to delete the old save data without delete the latest save data please share the info)

Last edited:

Zack97

Feb 20, 2018
TO MuninKai - This is not complain about your work or something because it not my place to complain what you have done for us for this game and I don't know about translate the game actually but if this can help then it better for everyone.
I show this image not because I want say your is not good actually when I download the one you upload it better because the dialogue are good and better than from left image.
The left image is Goblin Burrow from kimochi.info and the right one is yours this is the image in gallery and the second one in gallery - playground.
Well I don't know what to say more if this can help your research to translate more for this game.

Untitled 1.png Untitled.png

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Not to my knowledge, hit "Restart as new game +" option, or something to that effect. Was only option i saw other than quit i think.

I'll re-load form save and try again, just to be sure.

EDIT>>> Ah, ok, now that i reloaded from save and selected again i see there was a subsequent pop-up window where you can select that, i use an auto-clicker to do 100 clicks per second so i don't have to manually click through text in game, and when i clicked on New Game+ it is entirely possible a sub click hit the option on the screen behind it before i ever saw it... Gonna try again having manually selected the single + option.

Thanks.
Why use auto clicker though, you can manually skip texts by pressing F, it will automatically stop at any choices

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
No, definitely has some scenes with audio. Are you running it in Japanese localisation?

Unrelated to Midas, but I update the GoblinBurrowValues.pdf with some of the new findings from today, including turning the relatively bizarre and incoherent formula for how goblin species is decided into a handy little % based table.
Yep, running it in Japanese locale, both as an admin and not to see if that changed anything, but no dice. Always totally quiet.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is the game supposed to have no audio? Seems a bit odd.
I think the game starts off with all the audio muted. Enter the O menu between Text Speed and Battle speed in the game window settings, raise all the levels to whatever you feel like.

i use an auto-clicker to do 100 clicks per second so i don't have to manually click through text in game, and when i clicked on New Game+ it is entirely possible a sub click hit the option on the screen behind it before i ever saw it... Gonna try again having manually selected the single + option.

Thanks.
You can just hold down "Enter" to skip scenes and text. Ah somebody answered before me. Well, options.

Unrelated to Midas, but I update the GoblinBurrowValues.pdf with some of the new findings from today, including turning the relatively bizarre and incoherent formula for how goblin species is decided into a handy little % based table.
Also, thanks for the updated pdf on the breed chances. If people didn't notice that last page, it's worth dling if you care to know exactly how the breed mechanics work.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TO MuninKai - This is not complain about your work or something because it not my place to complain what you have done for us for this game and I don't know about translate the game actually but if this can help then it better for everyone.
I show this image not because I want say your is not good actually when I download the one you upload it better because the dialogue are good and better than from left image.
The left image is Goblin Burrow from kimochi.info and the right one is yours this is the image in gallery and the second one in gallery - playground.
Well I don't know what to say more if this can help your research to translate more for this game.
Yeah, the trouble is not that I don't know what they translate to, it's how they're structured. For the most part, things in this game have separate qualifiers for how the game finds them and the text that gets displayed after they're found. That section of the gallery, and the endings in general, don't do that. It points directly to a piece of text in a file and displays that same text, and multiple things point to and get that text. I can translate them, but I'd risk breaking anything that relates to the game ending by doing so. Since they're not necessary for gameplay, I decided to leave them alone. If peperoncino puts out that there is a final DLC and the game is at a complete state I'll do it, but until then I'd rather leave it.

The pixel animations I didn't even check to see, I figured they'd pull that information from the usual place for goblin IDs. I'll see if I can find where that is mixed up.

Yep, running it in Japanese locale, both as an admin and not to see if that changed anything, but no dice. Always totally quiet.
Yep, FruitSmoothie figured it out, I had been running it on mute and that setting seems to have carried over.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So, the Elf units and Dark Elf units are called Phoenix Guard and Dark Shard.
Whoever made this game definitely had Warhammer Fantasy influence, just saying. Also, some soundtracks remind me of Medieval 2 Total War (most notably the main menu screen chanting)
Not whoever made it, whoever translated it :p Glad you noticed that Easter Egg.

halfpipe

Aug 14, 2016
closed the game , and when I came back there's no text in scenes and the UI seems broken.

Anyone know how to reset this?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yeah this game is ridiculous. Not even 2 weeks and I get attacked by paladins and an entire army literally and army.. this game gets a zero from me! I quit my chiefs and nobody else could survive a raid by an entire damn army! The developer of this game just made it go from difficult to damn hellish/impossible in a single day! Screw that if I had paid for this game I would of demanded a refund it sucks.

cchance

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah this game is ridiculous. Not even 2 weeks and I get attacked by paladins and an entire army literally and army.. this game gets a zero from me! I quit my chiefs and nobody else could survive a raid by an entire damn army! The developer of this game just made it go from difficult to damn hellish/impossible in a single day! Screw that if I had paid for this game I would of demanded a refund it sucks.
I did pay for this game and I couldn't even understand it and I loved it. Use the new game+ to have better troops for the next round. Don't up the star difficulty on it unless you know you can handle it (though it does give better rewards.)

It's a bit of a time killer but it's a great game.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I did pay for this game and I couldn't even understand it and I loved it. Use the new game+ to have better troops for the next round. Don't up the star difficulty on it unless you know you can handle it (though it does give better rewards.)

It's a bit of a time killer but it's a great game.
That guy has a habit of coming into threads, not being able to figure out simple game mechanics and/or complaining about the game for problems nobody else has. Not sure if it's some kink of theirs or what, lol. They did the same shit in Pronant Symphony thread. Actually just went through their post history, it's a pretty common thing with them. I actually recognized them just by the way they complained, impressive.

I mean, 45 pages of discussion, 4.5 star rating that's actually earned, but sure, the game must be unplayable >.>

Certain things with how mechanics work and newgame + can sure be confusing here, but it's not anything we can't answer or people can't figure out if they take a moment to read around here. That's some next level impatience.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
That guy has a habit of coming into threads, not being able to figure out simple game mechanics and/or complaining about the game for problems nobody else has. Not sure if it's some kink of theirs or what, lol. They did the same shit in Pronant Symphony thread. Actually just went through their post history, it's a pretty common thing with them. I actually recognized them just by the way they complained, impressive.

I mean, 45 pages of discussion, 4.5 star rating that's actually earned, but sure, the game must be unplayable >.>

Certain things with how mechanics work and newgame + can sure be confusing here, but it's not anything we can't answer or people can't figure out if they take a moment to read around here. That's some next level impatience.
Amazing being such a complainer that you become known for it.

halfpipe

Aug 14, 2016
Running in Japanese?
Yes, Japanese system local. It ran fine at first, but when I came back to it the UI was wonky and trying save shows an error box with some kanji and the phrase EAccessViolation. Was wondering if anyone knew how to reset it, or if there's some temporary files that need to be deleted.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes