MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Btw, does anyone know what the two extra units are? The beast-like and slave-like in the Army page. Like I've got some, and they are kinda useful, but have no clue how to increase them.
Oh, and forgot this earlier (sorry for making so many posts). They are a battle drop from ascending the Adventure Tower.

Reactions: Yamemai

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
GAME UPDATE

Hey folks, so I finally managed to fix some issues that had been missed in the initial release.

There is an update patch, now available.

CHANGELOG:
- Fixed audio issues for Elda and Astesia (thanks azmijaka )
- Fix for missing meat drops for Elda and Astesia (thanks Yamemai )
- Fix for Luna's missing Chief (Lewd) 2 event (thanks n0pe )
- Ships the updated GoblinBurrowValues.pdf

Figuring out the audio issue for Elda and Astesia made me facepalm pretty hard. Sure enough, the scenario files used in the original MTL release had commented out the audio lines. This was a very subtle change that I missed, but once I figured it out was also a very simple fix.

Also, seriously, don't kill Astesia, what a waste of the best magic in the game.
I really like the new Value tables. Knowing about skills is definitely important, and damn, breeding captive girl with goblins is one thing, but purifying the gene-pool at the same time?

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
If that's the link from the OP, yes, it contains all 5 DLC.
GAME UPDATE

Hey folks, so I finally managed to fix some issues that had been missed in the initial release.

CHANGELOG:

Figuring out the audio issue for Elda and Astesia made me facepalm pretty hard. Sure enough, the scenario files used in the original MTL release had commented out the audio lines. This was a very subtle change that I missed, but once I figured it out was also a very simple fix.

Also, seriously, don't kill Astesia, what a waste of the best magic in the game.
Doing (goblin)gods work. Gonna restart the game again. It's perfect in my opinion. Hot scenes for many fetishes (bdsm, ryona, mind break, humiliation etc.) but for real, the game is really fun. Seldom the game is actually fun and not an obstacle for us to get the sex scenes.

Fhei

Aug 7, 2020
i managed to get the 80th day, welp i want to get all the gallery collection by my own but the game end it self if its more than 80 day..any ideas about how to get futher day more at playing??

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
i managed to get the 80th day, welp i want to get all the gallery collection by my own but the game end it self if its more than 80 day..any ideas about how to get futher day more at playing??
As far as I know, nope. The only thing you can get is a New Game + (which appears only after the endings, New Game in Menu screen will always be a fresh start) Which is one of the few things I dislike about this game. It should have an endless mode or a free mode where you are not restricted by the turns or actions per turn, and you get to trigger the endings manually. Instead, what we got from the dev is online play.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
GAME UPDATE

CHANGELOG:

The endings involving Astesia and Elda are still missing voices. Any chance you can take a look at it?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: viktor2104

Kaizer219

Jun 1, 2017
Hi guys, anyone encountering some missing sprites? Its not game breaking but i seem to be missing the idle goblin lord,shaman and champion.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Hi guys, anyone encountering some missing sprites? Its not game breaking but i seem to be missing the idle goblin lord,shaman and champion.
Yeah same. When the game just came out it does show other goblins species, but now I only see normal and hobgoblin. I thought it was because my goblins and hobgoblins is too numerous they block out the others.

ththth

May 9, 2017
Yeah same. When the game just came out it does show other goblins species, but now I only see normal and hobgoblin. I thought it was because my goblins and hobgoblins is too numerous they block out the others.
I have never seen any of the other species than normal and hob-, even when having tons of paladins and lords. Just assumed that they were the only ones supposed to show up. The sprites are there in the files (images/ani052-ani056) but never seem to actually appear in game. Do the sprites show up for anyone else? If so, under which circumstances?

bluebug

Jun 9, 2017
I am trying to reach this ending -"END 3: Sayuki and Hibiki reach nasty state, without capturing Diana. "
already tried 2 times to do this, and in those 2 times i have reached with Sayuki and Hibiki to nasty state without capture Diana but the ending still wont happen..
please help o_O

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Do you mean idle goblins loitering around in the base or are there other places where sprites are missing? I think I know where the idling base sprites are in the game files, but I want to make sure.

Hey, I want to take part in the edit and fix the MTL, I know enough Japanese but completely clueless when it comes to technical stuff. What I want to ask is that is there any way to test my own fixes before sending it to you?
As long as you follow the rules I posted it should never break. Unlike some games (as I am now discovering), Goblin Burrow's text handling is actually extremely robust. As long as you are just inputting a single line of regular old English text and don't use any ';' there is nothing you can do to break it I am aware of. If you know how to use Python I can send you the script I use to stitch together the CSVs with the game files, but if you are clueless on the technical stuff that probably isn't much help :p Bug testing is also comparatively easy to doing the translation, so don't worry about it.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes