mamx29

Apr 15, 2018
A total noob question which make me look like an idiot even after reading some guides.
Every girl have their own sanity value right? But there are a threshold for them to become lewd/break after losing certain amount of sanity. So i must keep feeding them with good food to prevent them from sucide and at them same time reduce their sanity to make them break?

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
A total noob question which make me look like an idiot even after reading some guides.
Every girl have their own sanity value right? But there are a threshold for them to become lewd/break after losing certain amount of sanity. So i must keep feeding them with good food to prevent them from sucide and at them same time reduce their sanity to make them break?
Yes, you have to keep their sanity above 0 through food or else they kill themselves, but every sanity point they lose counts toward their breaking point, regardless of whether that sanity is restored afterward.

You can also alternate between good food and human meat - SAN getting reduced due to food also counts toward their breaking point. For some of the tougher girls, it's the best way to quickly break them.

Reactions: Yamemai

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Yes. Some girl has the "break" value that is waaay higher than the SAN value she starts with (the Elf queen, for example, require 80 SAN to break) So you must feed her +SAN food. On a side note, -SAN foods can be used to break girl faster, however -SAN foods are rare (man's meat has a relatively low drop and you can only get woman's meat if your girls commit suicide) and should only be used for hard to break girls. One example is Asteria, who only appears in the very late stage of the game, thus breaking her without -SAN foods virtually impossible.

Reactions: Yamemai

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yes, Japanese system local. It ran fine at first, but when I came back to it the UI was wonky and trying save shows an error box with some kanji and the phrase EAccessViolation. Was wondering if anyone knew how to reset it, or if there's some temporary files that need to be deleted.
Never encountered that one. AccessViolation seems like a permission issue and I am not familiar with how that works. I looked it up online, and seems like it might be related to your antivirus? It's not a game issue, it's a system issue.

The game doesn't make any temporary files to my knowledge, the only files it writes to disk should be the save files themselves. I'd backup your saves into a different folder and see if it was just an error with the saves. If that doesn't work, delete everything and unpack a new set of files from the ZIP.

Reactions: halfpipe

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Like i undestednd, contain all 4 DLC, yes? O_O

tb85

Apr 7, 2018
This may be a dumb question, but is there anyway in game to increase, or out of game to modify, the size of the burrow beyond current size?

halfpipe

Aug 14, 2016
closed the game , and when I came back there's no text in scenes and the UI seems broken.

Anyone know how to reset this?
For anyone else getting a broken UI or an AccessViolation error, it was the fucking DEP from windows 10.

To fix it, go into System from your control panel, then go into Advanced System Settings. hit the Performance button, then go to the Data Execution Prevention tab ,create an exemption for the game executable, and restart.

Anyway, this is a great translation. Some of the highest quality I've ever seen.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
This may be a dumb question, but is there anyway in game to increase, or out of game to modify, the size of the burrow beyond current size?
If 500 is too small for you (it is kind of frustrating to have to waste a whole turn on culling them with training), the file is data/system2/定数定義.ks. You can open it in any text editor (even Notepad) just make sure the encoding is set to UTF-8 or UTF-16. You'll be looking for var GOBLIN_MAX = 500; it's pretty close to the top. Change the 500 to 1000, and do not remove the ; or everything will break. If you increase it over 1000 the game will have severe performance problems and become unstable.

i try the megalink and still not working
So audio is not working at all or just no audio on specific scenes and if so which scenes?

Reactions: tb85

azmijaka

Jun 18, 2018
If 500 is too small for you (it is kind of frustrating to have to waste a whole turn on culling them with training), the file is data/system2/定数定義.ks. You can open it in any text editor (even Notepad) just make sure the encoding is set to UTF-8 or UTF-16. You'll be looking for var GOBLIN_MAX = 500; it's pretty close to the top. Change the 500 to 1000, and do not remove the ; or everything will break. If you increase it over 1000 the game will have severe performance problems and become unstable.

So audio is not working at all or just no audio on specific scenes and if so which scenes?
only for dlc2 girl.

tb85

Apr 7, 2018

Thank you so much for this, its a huge help! Also I really love what you did for the translation! I can imagine it was a huge lift. Trying to decide if I have the motivation to clean up some of the MTLs you discussed previously. Can the file now just be opened in notepad?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Both Erda and Astesia for all scenes?
Speaking of Erda, wonder why she gives man meat. Is it because she's muscular? But a bunch of others are as well. Or an error/typo of some sort.

Btw, does anyone know what the two extra units are? The beast-like and slave-like in the Army page. Like I've got some, and they are kinda useful, but have no clue how to increase them.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you so much for this, its a huge help! Also I really love what you did for the translation! I can imagine it was a huge lift. Trying to decide if I have the motivation to clean up some of the MTLs you discussed previously. Can the file now just be opened in notepad?
They can be yes. They're CSV files, so any spreadsheet application will also do a good job and makes it a little easier to see where each line is. I've been using Notepad++, which is great for text editing. If you can't see the JPN text, change the encoding to UTF-16.

YES plsz help
This is confusing. It appears that I managed to correct the issue when it comes to the narrator's spoken lines during Elda's part, but there are still issues for Elda speaking in her scenes. I'll look into it some more, I'm guessing what I thought had been the fix was somewhat inadequate. Either that or even if I have the voice lines maybe the scenario lines from the MTL are not as complete as I had thought.

Speaking of Erda, wonder why she gives man meat. Is it because she's muscular? But a bunch of others are as well. Or an error/typo of some sort.

Btw, does anyone know what the two extra units are? The beast-like and slave-like in the Army page. Like I've got some, and they are kinda useful, but have no clue how to increase them.
It appears to be an omission from the game files, where other girls have their meat drop defined, they just have 0, which I guess defaults to the first item on the list. A good thing to change in a future patch (ie. the patch a few comments down because lol I fucked up the release with Elda and Astesia what a goof). If you want to change it yourself, you're looking in data/system2/データ.ks for
tf.charaData[CHR_ERDA] = %["name"=>"Elda", "sanSt"=>12, "allegiance"=>5*3, "incontinence"=>9*3, "seedling"=>3*3, "seedlingWidth"=>2, "job"=>"Guard Captain", "lewdjob"=>"Creche", "unitID"=>UNT_A_ERDA, "attribute"=>ATR_WOOD, "meat"=>0];

Change "meat"=>0 to "meat"=>ITM_WOMENMEAT. Astesia should probably be changed to ITM_HOLYWOMENMEAT.

Last edited:
Reactions: azmijaka

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I didn't like the game. Too much stupid micro managing you have to do.. Really you have a full pen of slaves and they are not breeding all the time.. That is stupid. Also the difficulty goes from easy, hard, to impossible within 2 weeks! Even with 4 champions, 3 ogres, and a hobgoblin the one army.. Yes it was a damn army wiped me out. Traps do so little damage it didn't do anything to the army. I hate games that do not scale linear in difficulty and just jump to extreme hard in a single stupid day!

Second dumb thing is it does not tell you when you gave birth to any special goblin! I only found out because I used auto.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: azmijaka

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
GAME UPDATE

Hey folks, so I finally managed to fix some issues that had been missed in the initial release.

There is an update patch, now available.

CHANGELOG:
- Fixed audio issues for Elda and Astesia (thanks azmijaka )
- Fix for missing meat drops for Elda and Astesia (thanks Yamemai )
- Fix for Luna's missing Chief (Lewd) 2 event (thanks n0pe )
- Ships the updated GoblinBurrowValues.pdf

v.20210105
- Fixed a weird formatting issue with one of Kaylee's pregnancy scenes
- Translated more popups that had eluded first pass
- Completed translation of gallery menu options
- Translated save file formatting
- Fixed skill description for Dragon Flame (is single target not team wide)
- Fixed missing idle goblins in the base

Figuring out the audio issue for Elda and Astesia made me facepalm pretty hard. Sure enough, the scenario files used in the original MTL release had commented out the audio lines. This was a very subtle change that I missed, but once I figured it out was also a very simple fix.

Also, seriously, don't kill Astesia, what a waste of the best magic in the game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes