KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
I am trying to reach this ending -"END 3: Sayuki and Hibiki reach nasty state, without capturing Diana. "
already tried 2 times to do this, and in those 2 times i have reached with Sayuki and Hibiki to nasty state without capture Diana but the ending still wont happen..
please help o_O
Are you sure you are meeting the requirements? i have just gone through that ending without problems. Make sure they are in Meat Toilet state both the ninja and the samurai.

Kaizer219

Jun 1, 2017
Do you mean idle goblins loitering around in the base or are there other places where sprites are missing? I think I know where the idling base sprites are in the game files, but I want to make sure.

As long as you follow the rules I posted it should never break. Unlike some games (as I am now discovering), Goblin Burrow's text handling is actually extremely robust. As long as you are just inputting a single line of regular old English text and don't use any ';' there is nothing you can do to break it I am aware of. If you know how to use Python I can send you the script I use to stitch together the CSVs with the game files, but if you are clueless on the technical stuff that probably isn't much help :p Bug testing is also comparatively easy to doing the translation, so don't worry about it.
Just the idle goblins in base. Havent encountered other missing sprites in battles.

S117

Feb 22, 2020
Does anyone know of a way to make Illari (the novice adventurer first invasion) appear on a 5 Star NG+ playthrough? Her intro cutscene plays right off the bat, but then the next invasion is 4 Knights (what looks to be STG_DEF_STAGE14 or STG_DEF_STAGE15), skipping her. I tried editing the "getHeroine" section STG_DEF_STAGE14/15 to give her, but all that seems to do is make it so that that def_stage never appears in the first place.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Just the idle goblins in base. Havent encountered other missing sprites in battles.
Roger, I'll look into it later and see what I can find.

Will there be more dlc? This game is a dream come true
Believe that was announced but can't remember if it was officially or just a Twitter hint.

Does anyone know of a way to make Illari (the novice adventurer first invasion) appear on a 5 Star NG+ playthrough? Her intro cutscene plays right off the bat, but then the next invasion is 4 Knights (what looks to be STG_DEF_STAGE14 or STG_DEF_STAGE15), skipping her. I tried editing the "getHeroine" section STG_DEF_STAGE14/15 to give her, but all that seems to do is make it so that that def_stage never appears in the first place.
Generally I caution against editing the game files in ways that are unpredictable. The attacker order gets very messed up by high difficulty. I had Ilari show up on like turn 30, after Giovanna. Unlike the appearance events on the map, which go in order, you basically get a random chance of getting any one who has appeared to show up on any given turn. Just be patient, she'll arrive eventually with the base game files.

Reactions: S117

S117

Feb 22, 2020
Generally I caution against editing the game files in ways that are unpredictable. The attacker order gets very messed up by high difficulty. I had Ilari show up on like turn 30, after Giovanna. Unlike the appearance events on the map, which go in order, you basically get a random chance of getting any one who has appeared to show up on any given turn. Just be patient, she'll arrive eventually with the base game files.
Ah, I guess that's what the note (ヒロインが居る時は最後まで出る可能性ありに設定, which Google Translate returns something like "there is a possibility that it will come out to the end") next to Ilari's defence entry means.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Will there be more dlc? This game is a dream come true
I don't think so.
But the dev is known for making sequels (or game 2) if their games sell (Holy Road for example), and this game is the one with most DLCs so I assume that this must sell very well. Which in turn means there is hope for a game 2.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
If anyone want to cheat with cheat engine like I do, here some quick tips on items (that you feed for raising stats). Each item address (ie. 0CB0A864 or something) are 12 bit (or C on Hex) apart with other item.

So if you got 1 item address you can add manually to get into others.
Example: Sailor Pizza address 0CB0A864
Previous item (Fruit Wine) address 0CB0A864-C
Next Item (Tacosmi Pasta) address 0CB0A864+C View attachment 761097
I'm not a big fan of that workaround. It's pretty noob unfriendly and I wish we just had a option to cheat or a easy more. This game sometimes goes from easy going to impossible just to make you restart. Sad since I think we need more games like that that combine high level pixel art and anime pictures/ have a breeding simulator from a evil side perspective

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So in short. This games difficulty is sometimes bullshit sometimes super easy, but on the other hand I think it is the best game of it's kind I have ever played. I freaking love pixel art, cum overflowing and breeding in games. Combine that with a goblin sim in which you can be a total overlord who has to manage his army and his girls is freaking amazing to me. Just wish there wasn't encounters all the time that are freaking stupid like a girl coming up to you with 9999HP and killing all your best goblins with one hit since the dev want's you to replay all of it again and grind more.

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
You don't need to edit anything, she will be the last one coming, on day 49 or 56 or smth. Strange bug, but that's how it works

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
weird how in movies, goblins and orks tend to be superior to the humans
while in games they tend to be the bottom class next to slimes
(and in sex games they just rape women and plunder villages)
Best race then

tb85

Apr 7, 2018
Can anyone explain how to unlock asteria? Have not had her show up on 3 playthroughs so far.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Can anyone explain how to unlock asteria? Have not had her show up on 3 playthroughs so far.
You basically need to up the difficulty to get Asteria to show up. She is coded to appear on Turn 77 on Normal difficulty and may not even attack before Turn 80. Every level of difficulty makes her appear 10 turns earlier.

Reactions: GEORGEM and tb85

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
This is the save I got on the game in the first page.
Untitledhjuyjv.png
And this is from the new one.

Untitled.png
Can anyone explain why it got back to Japanese? MTL is better than no translation.
I also can't find Sabrina although I'm on day 71. Can anyone tell me where to find her?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
This is the save I got on the game in the first page.
View attachment 968724
And this is from the new one.

View attachment 968727
Can anyone explain why it got back to Japanese? MTL is better than no translation.
I also can't find Sabrina although I'm on day 71. Can anyone tell me where to find her?
Yeah, I have no idea where that is referenced in the game files, so I haven't been able to translate it. Simple as that.

As to Sabrina, she should appear at the Dragon Lair after clearing the Elven Temple twice. Should be on the far right side of the map, little mountain icon.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
You basically need to up the difficulty to get Asteria to show up. She is coded to appear on Turn 77 on Normal difficulty and may not even attack before Turn 80. Every level of difficulty makes her appear 10 turns earlier.
I think the "lower 10 turn for each difficulty level" is incorrect. I have played on the hardest difficulty about 4 times now, and she always appears in turn 77. Zoe and Giovanna appeared in less than 10 turns after start (which if according to value table should be turn 13 and 20) It is only the introduction event, not the invasion itself. Asteria on hardest still follow the normal condition, attacking right after her introduction.

Also, on the hardest difficulty, although heroines introduction may appear sooner, they will only attack every 7 turns, not randomly (it said so when you mouse over the ? icon in the Armoury) It is who attacking that is random (not in order of easy to hard)

bluebug

Jun 9, 2017
Are you sure you are meeting the requirements? i have just gone through that ending without problems. Make sure they are in Meat Toilet state both the ninja and the samurai.
Tried again and still wont work :S what am i doing wrong?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I think the "lower 10 turn for each difficulty level" is incorrect. I have played on the hardest difficulty about 4 times now, and she always appears in turn 77. Zoe and Giovanna appeared in less than 10 turns after start (which if according to value table should be turn 13 and 20) It is only the introduction event, not the invasion itself. Asteria on hardest still follow the normal condition, attacking right after her introduction.

Also, on the hardest difficulty, although heroines introduction may appear sooner, they will only attack every 7 turns, not randomly (it said so when you mouse over the ? icon in the Armoury) It is who attacking that is random (not in order of easy to hard)
These are good clarifications. I'll adjust the info sheet going forward, and found where they are in the code as well. The 10 turn day reduction is directly from the game code, but maybe I'm not interpreting how it's applied correctly.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
It is also worth noting that for each run you can get one piece of Noblewoman meat, Virgin meat, and Holy woman meat if you clear level 99 of the adventurer tower. It also gives all the captives girl +10 SAN, but only once so it is recommended to do it only when you already have quite many girls (but if you are able to clear the tower in the first place, you would be swimming in +SAN items already)

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
How do you sacrifice a girl in this game? I can't find the option and I know it is part of the gameplay

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes