viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
How do you sacrifice a girl in this game? I can't find the option and I know it is part of the gameplay
By dropping her SAN down to zero. You do so by breed with her continuously without giving her +SAN foods. She will commit suicide and drop 1 woman meat (quality depends on her strength).

Reactions: GEORGEM and XCelesX

Aryan95

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks alot for the awesome job compiling the game dlcs. I can't thank enough for all chads who translated the game. Just curious about those missing idling sprites of goblins champions, shamans, paladin and lords. Any fixes?

Reactions: GEORGEM

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks alot for the awesome job compiling the game dlcs. I can't thank enough for all chads who translated the game. Just curious about those missing idling sprites of goblins champions, shamans, paladin and lords. Any fixes?
We brought up that problem a few days earlier, MuninKai said he is taking a look.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I wrote a whole post trying to figure out what was going wrong before finally figuring it out.

The devs had added 10 new layers for girls 21-30 which had overwritten the 10 layers for some goblins, so they added 10 to the goblin and hobgoblin layers, but didn't add 10 to the other variants' layers, so the higher tier varieties were being overwritten by the lower ones. Probably something fixed in a later version of the game than I unpacked.

NEW PATCH AVAILABLE

I am also switching the download link to a folder so I don't have to update any links I post places for the patch files. Seems easier. I'll update my other patch post which is linked in the OP as well.

v.20201230
- Fixed audio issues for Elda and Astesia
- Fix for missing meat drops for Elda and Astesia
- Fix for Luna's missing Chief (Lewd) 2 event

v.20210105
- Fixed a weird formatting issue with one of Kaylee's pregnancy scenes
- Translated more popups that had eluded first pass
- Completed translation of gallery menu options
- Translated save file formatting
- Fixed skill description for Dragon Flame (is single target not team wide)
- Fixed missing idle goblins in the base

v.20210106
- Ported DC123's earlier partial translation into this version
- Endings 1-7 are no longer MTL
- All scenes for Anvil, Jada, Ilari, Chloe, Sayuki, and Sophie are no longer MTL

v.20210115
- Translated Help Text (thanks Anonymous88)
- Asteria H-scenes are no longer MTL (thanks Thai2410)

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I wrote a whole post trying to figure out what was going wrong before finally figuring it out.

The devs had added 10 new layers for girls 21-30 which had overwritten the 10 layers for some goblins, so they added 10 to the goblin and hobgoblin layers, but didn't add 10 to the other variants' layers, so the higher tier varieties were being overwritten by the lower ones. Probably something fixed in a later version of the game than I unpacked.

NEW PATCH AVAILABLE

I am also switching the download link to a folder so I don't have to update any links I post places for the patch files. Seems easier. I'll update my other patch post which is linked in the OP as well.

CHANGELOG
v.20210105
- Fixed a weird formatting issue with one of Kaylee's pregnancy scenes
- Translated more popups that had eluded first pass
- Translated gallery menu options
- Translated save file formatting
- Fixed skill description for Dragon Flame (is single target not team wide)
- Fixed issue with missing idle goblins in the base
- Made some corrections to the GoblinBurrowValues.pdf
I hope the Dev will put in more sprites and maybe more days to the game. It's pretty hard to get the late game girls into nasty mode. Can't even do it with the last 2.
Also I wonder if we will see more DLCs

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
In the galary it says that I unlocked the basegame and one DLC. Does that mean this download doesn't have the others or do I need to unlock them in the game somehow?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I hope the Dev will put in more sprites and maybe more days to the game. It's pretty hard to get the late game girls into nasty mode. Can't even do it with the last 2.
Also I wonder if we will see more DLCs
It gets easier on higher difficulties as they appear a lot sooner. You can also use negative sanity items to accelerate their descent, though use them sparingly.

They added space in the files for another 5 girls, and I'm not sure why they would reserve space for them if they had no plans for more DLC.

In the galary it says that I unlocked the basegame and one DLC. Does that mean this download doesn't have the others or do I need to unlock them in the game somehow?
Yes, to unlock content from each DLC you need to unlock the hardest ending from each DLC. So to unlock DLC2 you need the Geneaology End. DLC4 and DLC5 only have one ending.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
They added space in the files for another 5 girls, and I'm not sure why they would reserve space for them if they had no plans for more DLC.
From what I have been translating so far, there is seem to be a being higher than Asteria called "The Creator"
A lot of previous girls also hinted about DLC girls (for example Diana once hinted about Iris) so it is possible for a DLC I guess.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Does the latest eng patch include DC123's translations?

This is the fan who is editing the MTL into something read-able. I have also done some QoL adjustments to stats and names to prevent word overflow and fixed the event titles in the gallery. This is a preview, with Anvil's events fully-translated as well as the prologue and endings. Just drop it in the game folder and overwrite. As a fan, I hope you enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 8: Finished Sayuki's events. I've also went back and redone some of the earlier translation, since I was going purely off the original MTL back then, but this time, I translated using the raws. Well, the truth of why I took a long time wasn't exactly that though, it was a mix of burn-out and Girl's Frontline. The file seems to be having issues uploading, so I'm going to upload to Mega.

Mega

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Does the latest eng patch include DC123's translations?
No, but thanks for reminding me, I kept on forgetting to check that. DC123's translation patch as a whole is not compatible with my translation because of some major changes to how the game functions that happened with DLC3.

I think the individual scene files probably still work but I can't guarantee it. On my computer they are showing up with some weird encoding issues even though the ENG text seems fine. I'll see what I can do with them though.

EDIT: DC123's translation were redeemable. Nothing telling Python to ignore all errors then have lots of little rules for editing the absolute garbage it outputs can't fix. I need to do some quality control because I have some serious doubts that this worked quite as perfectly as the output would have me believe.

EDIT2: This actually worked a lot better than I anticipated... Changed the status of the girls DC123 already did to complete in the community translation MEGA as well as several endings that he did.

EDIT3: Depending on how much I can get playtested tonight, might release the patch overnight, otherwise tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
So, first time playing this. Reminds me of Goblin slayer anime, but we get to play the bad guys instead. I see some extra contents that don't seem to have a purpose right now like kerosene, yggdrasil tree branches, direwolves(mount?) and meat shields. Are these DLC contents that are going to be useful in future patches?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So, first time playing this. Reminds me of Goblin slayer anime, but we get to play the bad guys instead. I see some extra contents that don't seem to have a purpose right now like kerosene, yggdrasil tree branches, direwolves(mount?) and meat shields. Are these DLC contents that are going to be useful in future patches?
The kerosene (damage per turn) and yggdrasil tree branches (Invincbility) are level 3 traps you can use when in defense battles. The direwolves and meat shields are special mobs you get from the adventure tower I believe? I haven't run it too much yet.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Thx fruit smoothie, I found the kerosene and tree branches icons in armoury. Still not sure about wolves and meat shield though. You're right. I found those in adventure tower, but I don't see any places to use them for now. The numbers of shields and wolves just keep going up when I checked my barraces. So I'm pretty sure they aren't being consumed.

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
Thx fruit smoothie, I found the kerosene and tree branches icons in armoury. Still not sure about wolves and meat shield though. You're right. I found those in adventure tower, but I don't see any places to use them for now. The numbers of shields and wolves just keep going up when I checked my barraces. So I'm pretty sure they aren't being consumed.
You can add wolves as a support to any of your leaders, as i understand they contribute around 30% chance to completely avoid any incoming damage. I'm not sure whats the deal with shield ladies though, would appreciate if someone would figure it out. It also seems like both wolfs and shield ladies can't die, their numbers in your barracks stays the same regardless of how many of them you lose in battle

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I can't find anything in the game files that indicates they're anything more than reasonably buff units. Riders have 50 ATK. Shields have 50 MGC. So depending on the strength of your burrow and the goblins you have, they might be stronger than normal goblins.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Riders have 50 ATK. Shields have 50 MGC.
If you're talking about the constants file, I think I saw the variable you're talking about. Did you check if the constant *sets* the ATK and MGC to 50, or *adds* 50 to the value? The shield is actually an item modifying your existing hobgoblins, while the rider modifies your goblins. There is a possibility that value simply enhances their existing stats, rather than overriding them.

...Of course, I haven't checked the game files as thoroughly as you have had to in your translation efforts, so I could be completely wrong.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
If you're talking about the constants file, I think I saw the variable you're talking about. Did you check if the constant *sets* the ATK and MGC to 50, or *adds* 50 to the value? remember, the shield is actually an item modifying your existing hobgoblins, while the rider modifies your goblins. There is a possibility that value simply enhances their existing stats, rather than overriding them.
In this case it's identical. You can't select both normal units and riders/shields to support your leaders. The stats of your units are determined by the leader + supports.

That being said, I haven't spent much time in the combat files, and don't have a complete picture of how they work.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
If you're talking about the constants file, I think I saw the variable you're talking about. Did you check if the constant *sets* the ATK and MGC to 50, or *adds* 50 to the value? The shield is actually an item modifying your existing hobgoblins, while the rider modifies your goblins. There is a possibility that value simply enhances their existing stats, rather than overriding them.

...Of course, I haven't checked the game files as thoroughly as you have had to in your translation efforts, so I could be completely wrong.
Untitled.png
Are you sure? It said here that Wolf riders give 1/2 chance of avoiding physical attacks, while meat shields have 1/2 chance to avoid magic attacks.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
MAJOR TRANSLATION UPDATE

As I was saying yesterday, I tried to integrate DC123's translation of some of the early characters into my translation and it was a success. If you spot any bugs let me know but I spot checked about a dozen scenes from each and did some run throughs of the files as well.

v.20210106
- Ported DC123's earlier partial translation into this version
- Endings 1-7 are no longer MTL, adding to Endings 11 and 12
- All scenes for Anvil, Jada, Ilari, Chloe, Sayuki, and Sophie are no longer MTL, adding to Paige, Luna, Kaylee, and Sabrina

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes