MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
There was a guy trasnalting it. How is the translation going?
Not sure when you last checked on the thread. The OP of the thread now contains a translated version of all DLC. Part of it is still MTL, part of it was fixed by DC123, recent stuff was fixed by me including some bug fixes (patch link is also in the OP), and Thai2410 is working on some more fixes.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Should serve as good cannon fodder for newbies then. Hmmmm no hints for endings 8 to 11. Just finished ending 7, and the hint it gives is for ending 6 while ending 5's hint is plain useless. Did anyone manage to unlock the new endings ?
Below I've copied and pasted someone else's guide from a few DLCs ago. All the other endings I think should just be DLC endings where you get both girls from one DLC to the nasty state.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I'm not sure, but I think END_TURN2 may refer to the day limit for challenge mode, it's the only time I can think of where the limit is 100 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: omegasix456

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Below I've copied and pasted someone else's guide from a few DLCs ago. All the other endings I think should just be DLC endings where you get both girls from one DLC to the nasty state.
Also, I'm not sure, but I think END_TURN2 may refer to the day limit for challenge mode, it's the only time I can think of where the limit is 100 days.
Capturing Asteria locks the Endings conditions, meaning it will only calculate what ending you got after 90 turns and not automatically like before (so you can get both Asteria and Elda to Lewd without their endings triggered, etc.)

Reactions: GEORGEM

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Capturing Asteria locks the Endings conditions, meaning it will only calculate what ending you got after 90 turns and not automatically like before (so you can get both Asteria and Elda to Lewd without their endings triggered, etc.)
Oh, does that mean you can't see an ending unless you've captured Asteria?

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
I'm an absolute noob in these things but I think he means you get normal endings anytime as long as the conditions are fulfilled, not necessaryly reaching day 80 (end 1-8) until you capture Asteria. Then the endings can only be reached after 90 days. I can be wrong because I always get an ending sooner than she can even appear.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Yes, and no.

You still see endings that don't have Asteria at the end of 90 turns. For example, you have enough conditions to trigger the elf ending (Simona and Patrizia lewd) by turn 84, but it will not trigger automatically like normal, but instead wait until turn 90 ends. Game will then calculate that you have enough conditions to trigger elf ending, therefore giving you elf ending.

But also you risk have an ending that you want being overided by another. Let's say you want the Ranch ending, but by turn 90 you also have enough conditions for the Flesh Money endings, Flesh money will trigger instead.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Yes, and no.

You still see endings that don't have Asteria at the end of 90 turns. For example, you have enough conditions to trigger the elf ending (Simona and Patrizia lewd) by turn 84, but it will not trigger automatically like normal, but instead wait until turn 90 ends. Game will then calculate that you have enough conditions to trigger elf ending, therefore giving you elf ending.

But also you risk have an ending that you want being overided by another. Let's say you want the Ranch ending, but by turn 90 you also have enough conditions for the Flesh Money endings, Flesh money will trigger instead.

True. Had that happen to me once. Also for a new game+ file, I wasn't able to ending 5. Started a new game and managed to get the ending by leting Asteria escape(wasn't aware that was a possiblity before). By capturing Asteria, semms like it locks out some of the endings.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020

Thanks Georgem for the other endings. I only managed to get ending 9 before I saw your post.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
True. Had that happen to me once. Also for a new game+ file, I wasn't able to ending 5. Started a new game and managed to get the ending by leting Asteria escape(wasn't aware that was a possiblity before). By capturing Asteria, semms like it locks out some of the endings.
It doesn't lock out anything, you just need to skip turns if you're already done with your preferable ending.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Here's Endings 11-13 (I'm using the names from the code, so sorry if they're wrong):
I'm not sure what "getClearStageNum()", but apparently it's important for Challenge Mode -_-;

Reactions: Codex07

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
How can I put the girls in lexd state, please? I just had the time limit ending...
Reduce their sanity, either by breed them or feed them with food that has -SAN value. Don't not reduce it to zero, or they'll commit suicide. If you reduced 10 sanity for one girl, then feed her with food that raise it again, it still count as "10 sanity consumed"
Each girl has different sanity required, you can find them in the value pdf included in the download.

Dec 26, 2019
Reduce their sanity, either by breed them or feed them with food that has -SAN value. Don't not reduce it to zero, or they'll commit suicide. If you reduced 10 sanity for one girl, then feed her with food that raise it again, it still count as "10 sanity consumed"
Each girl has different sanity required, you can find them in the value pdf included in the download.
Ho thanks; didn't see the PDF, that's exactly what I need!

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes