viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
MAJOR TRANSLATION UPDATE

As I was saying yesterday, I tried to integrate DC123's translation of some of the early characters into my translation and it was a success. If you spot any bugs let me know but I spot checked about a dozen scenes from each and did some run throughs of the files as well.

v.20210106
- Ported DC123's earlier partial translation into this version
- Endings 1-7 are no longer MTL, adding to Endings 11 and 12
- All scenes for Anvil, Jada, Ilari, Chloe, Sayuki, and Sophie are no longer MTL, adding to Paige, Luna, Kaylee, and Sabrina
Thank you for your effort. But for real though, why put the zip file inside a folder, inside another zip?

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
MAJOR TRANSLATION UPDATE

As I was saying yesterday, I tried to integrate DC123's translation of some of the early characters into my translation and it was a success. If you spot any bugs let me know but I spot checked about a dozen scenes from each and did some run throughs of the files as well.

v.20210106
- Ported DC123's earlier partial translation into this version
- Endings 1-7 are no longer MTL, adding to Endings 11 and 12
- All scenes for Anvil, Jada, Ilari, Chloe, Sayuki, and Sophie are no longer MTL, adding to Paige, Luna, Kaylee, and Sabrina
Awesome, thank you everyone for the work you've put in.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for your effort. But for real though, why put the zip file inside a folder, inside another zip?
In order from the outermost layer:

1. The outer zip is a choice on downloading from MEGA, and going into the folder instead of downloading the folder itself eliminates it.

2. The folder is so MuninKai doesn't need to post a new link with every new patch (the folder will still have the same link regardless of the files in it.)

3.The inner zip is probably because of a file limit in MEGA, or to makes the file compressed and easier to download.

Reactions: MuninKai

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Welcome to page 50 lads! Also, does anyone find it kind of humorous how bloated Kaylee looks? Especially when she's pregnant, lol.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Hey everyone,
Using the files provided by MuninKai I'm doing a translation for this game.
I'm a complete noob in technical stuff, but since this game is extremely easy to edit, I decided to do it.
Here are some scenes that I already translated, post here to see if you guys like how I translate (Asteria: introduction, progression, and capture) A few thing I want to try in this translation is:

- Using English words that is best portrait the girls' personalities.

- Give the goblins a little personality by giving them Ork's speech.

- Convert the Japanese sfx (moaning, cumming, etc.) into English (which is hard, I want to know your opinion to see if you want to keep it as is or else)

- Give the Japanese sentences more senses and English friendly

- Make the scenes more horny-inducing without butchering contexts.

Contain in the .rar goes into data > scenario

Untitled.png

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Welcome to page 50 lads! Also, does anyone find it kind of humorous how bloated Kaylee looks? Especially when she's pregnant, lol.
Talk about Paige, bro. Why a footjob like that? Why? That body, too. Kaylee might be fat but she's in the category of thicc and this one is pure fat. I don't critisize people's fetishes but I definitely don't want to watch things like that.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Talk about Paige, bro. Why a footjob like that? Why? That body, too. Kaylee might be fat but she's in the category of thicc and this one is pure fat. I don't critisize people's fetishes but I definitely don't want to watch things like that.
Luckily, Paige is shit as a breeder, so we don't need her that much.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Hey everyone,
Using the files provided by MuninKai I'm doing a translation for this game.
I'm a complete noob in technical stuff, but since this game is extremely easy to edit, I decided to do it.
Here are some scenes that I already translated, post here to see if you guys like how I translate (Asteria: introduction, progression, and capture) A few thing I want to try in this translation is:

- Using English words that is best portrait the girls' personalities.

- Give the goblins a little personality by giving them Ork's speech.

- Convert the Japanese sfx (moaning, cumming, etc.) into English (which is hard, I want to know your opinion to see if you want to keep it as is or else)

- Give the Japanese sentences more senses and English friendly

- Make the scenes more horny-inducing without butchering contexts.

Contain in the .rar goes into data > scenario

View attachment 975057
I don`t think it is a good idea to make the goblin lord sound like a braindead drunkard. It is not just a real pain to read this kind of writing and makes it in my opinion equal to "MTL level of bad" but the Goblin Lord in the game is also supposed to be extremely intelligent, more intelligent than the average human in fact.

So I prefer normal English for all the goblins, especially for the smartest leader goblin which is the goblin lord. If you give them a little slang it is fine but "yer ta da"? No please don`t. So no, I don`t think that is "English friendly" in my opinion and I would hate having to read whole text passages written in that kind of style but it is as stated just my opinion. If you choose to do so then maybe do two versions? Normal English and then that style. I mean it is even hard for me to understand what that sentence even means.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I don`t think it is a good idea to make the goblin lord sound like a braindead drunkard. It is not just a real pain to read this kind of writing and makes it in my opinion equal to "MTL level of bad" but the Goblin Lord in the game is also supposed to be extremely intelligent, more intelligent than the average human in fact.

So I prefer normal English for all the goblins, especially for the smartest leader goblin which is the goblin lord. If you give them a little slang it is fine but "yer ta da"? No please don`t. So no, I don`t think that is "English friendly" in my opinion and I would hate having to read whole text passages written in that kind of style but it is as stated just my opinion. If you choose to do so then maybe do two versions? Normal English and then that style. I mean it is even hard for me to understand what that sentence even means.
Noted. After all, he doesn't speak that much, so it's not overall an issue to do two versions.

P.S: What's is your opinion on the Paladin. He speaks one word at a time, and they made him special in the way that almost everything he speaks is katakana (that's why MTL for his sentences is beyond understand, probably emphasizes that he speaks broken words)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I like Paige, she has a pretty rare body type for H games. You usually either only get curvey boob monsters or lolis. Shortstacks don't show up too often.

Most of them look silly to me when pregnant though. I know they're kinda supposed to be overbloated with how many goblins they birth, but eh.

Reactions: GEORGEM

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
Noted. After all, he doesn't speak that much, so it's not overall an issue to do two versions.

P.S: What's is your opinion on the Paladin. He speaks one word at a time, and they made him special in the way that almost everything he speaks is katakana (that's why MTL for his sentences is beyond understand, probably emphasizes that he speaks broken words)
Hard to tell but the paladin is also a Goblin of not really low intelligence. I think you can give the Goblins personality just by the arrangement and spacing of the words, grammar and what words you choose but I wouldn`t use shortened hardcore slang words like ta, du, uv etc. Especially for people who are not native English speakers or who maybe are not that well versed in English at all, because they have no clue what these slang words mean and that would make the game unplayable or at least not enjoyable for them.

Something like "I wonder if it is working. We are doing a ritual to prepare your invitation into the burrow" for the lord and a paladin would sound more like "We...prepare ritual...to bring you into burrow"

You can chop the sentences to show that they are not as good in speaking the human language as the lord and only have a limited vocabulary or maybe make some grammatical mistakes like Yoda speaks in Star wars, but I wouldn`t overdo it and I would use complete English words so people can understand it easily without having to reread the sentence.

I mean they aren`t human thugs from the ghetto who talk in slang words, they are just monsters of different intellect that are kind of new to the human language. So while the lord with his high intellect learned to speak in normal and complete sentences, the other goblins with lower intellect use just broken English like a human would that is new to English and has only a limited vocabulary and understanding of the grammar. You can definitely make the Goblins sound horny and dirty...like the goblins they are, but always with the mind that they are not wannabe gangsters from the ghetto. "Whatcha ya doin my brothas" is never going to come from them.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Hard to tell but the paladin is also a Goblin of not really low intelligence. I think you can give the Goblins personality just by the arrangement and spacing of the words, grammar and what words you choose but I wouldn`t use shortened hardcore slang words like ta, du, uv etc. Especially for people who are not native English speakers or who maybe are not that well versed in English at all, because they have no clue what these slang words mean and that would make the game unplayable or at least not enjoyable for them.

Something like "I wonder if it is working. We are doing a ritual to prepare your invitation into the burrow" for the lord and a paladin would sound more like "We...prepare ritual...to bring you into burrow"

You can chop the sentences to show that they are not as good in speaking the human language as the lord and only have a limited vocabulary or maybe make some grammatical mistakes like Yoda speaks in Star wars, but I wouldn`t overdo it and I would use complete English words so people can understand it easily without having to reread the sentence.

I mean they aren`t human thugs from the ghetto who talk in slang words, they are just monsters of different intellect that are kind of new to the human language. So while the lord with his high intellect learned to speak in normal and complete sentences, the other goblins with lower intellect use just broken English like a human would that is new to English and has only a limited vocabulary and understanding of the grammar. You can definitely make the Goblins sound horny and dirty...like the goblins they are, but always with the mind that they are not wannabe gangsters from the ghetto. "Whatcha ya doin my brothas" is never going to come from them.
Eh, from what I have been reading, based on the files, the Paladin has a way of speech similar to the caveman/monke memes. But then, let's not dwell into the subject of high intelligence equals civilized speech, under a rape goblin game post.

How they speak is definitely not distorted like how I translated (I will scrape that) but not civilized, either. I just thought the Ork speech would give them some flavor, that's all.

I just started so there's still a lot of room for adjustment.

Reactions: GEORGEM

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Should serve as good cannon fodder for newbies then. Hmmmm no hints for endings 8 to 11. Just finished ending 7, and the hint it gives is for ending 6 while ending 5's hint is plain useless. Did anyone manage to unlock the new endings ?

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
I downloaded the new version a few hours ago, started the game and realised there is absolutey no sound anymore. No music, no female voice in the introduction, absolutely nothing? Does anyone have the same problem?

PS: Nevermind, for whatever reason the game had voice, bgm etc on mute as a standard setting. For everyone else who has no sound, unmute it on the menu in the upper left corner.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I've always loved the art from this circle, I just hate time limits in games
Yeah I agree with you here. I almost never finish them. Loved Persona 3, couldn't finish it. Loved Dead Rising, couldn't finish it. I always end up feeling like I have to follow a guide step by step so I don't miss anything in games with strict time limits. Always ends up killing the enjoyment of the game for me but I also can't stand missing shit that I have no way of knowing about until I replay the game half a dozen times or whatever.

I will say this game handles it better than most time restricted games and it's not as punishing. The game really doesn't take much to rerun and you're way more skilled in breeding and management your next time around. I've replayed this dozens of times now and I still haven't really gotten into new game +. I always restart from scratch, I need to get over that because this game is actually designed to scale up with you into new playthroughs, that's pretty rare. Usually new game + just feels like cheating to me.

I think I've pretty much gotten as far as you can in a single new playthrough though (without sacrificing girls anyways). I should really continue on so I can finally see some of the new girls lol. Now I kinda want to wait for the new translation though.

Reactions: Yamemai and GEORGEM

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I think you can go into the files and change just two lines to give yourself whatever time limit you want.
/data/system2/定数定義.ks looking for line "var END_TURN = 80" and "var END_TURN3 = 90". Changing END_TURN3 is important because otherwise when you capture Asteria it uses that variable. END_TURN2 might need to be changed to, I don't know, it's not used in the normal course of the game.

I downloaded the new version a few hours ago, started the game and realised there is absolutey no sound anymore. No music, no female voice in the introduction, absolutely nothing? Does anyone have the same problem?

PS: Nevermind, for whatever reason the game had voice, bgm etc on mute as a standard setting. For everyone else who has no sound, unmute it on the menu in the upper left corner.
Yeah, sorry, that was my fault. I'd been playtesting the translation on mute before shipping it.

Reactions: Armchair
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes