• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

musoukaxiv

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone remember where the mystery fluid is bought? Totally skipped out on buying those despite having excess amounts of gold and now I find out it's one of the materials required to make the limit breakers...

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Does anyone remember where the mystery fluid is bought? Totally skipped out on buying those despite having excess amounts of gold and now I find out it's one of the materials required to make the limit breakers...
Shop down the stairs in the 13F greater demon town

Reactions: musoukaxiv

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Levels and experience carry over - not sure about stat boosts, but I assume they don't.
Up to 60 of every item, except the special ones that give you abilities (like walking on water, lifting boulders - though you keep the one for seeing invisible stuff) or plot related stuff.
Gold and magical energy (used in upgrading skills in the Inn) carries over
All equipment and mastery progress carry over
All skills and mastery progress carry over (Not including the boosts you find that increase number of uses or power. The upgrades in the Inn using magical energy do not carry over)
Orders carry over, but not whether you've used them (so you have access to them all from the start, but you'll have to spend the mana again)
Map and Treasure listings (in info) *don't* carry over, but map exploration does - so as soon as you go to a map you'll get the bonus for exploring it fully (assuming you did previously). Monster encyclopedia stuff carries over

I think that's most of it.
Fantastic, thanks for the info! Glad to hear my grinding is not in vain.

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Fantastic, thanks for the info! Glad to hear my grinding is not in vain.
There is an option when starting a NG+ for a "True Pandemonium" mode:
For those who want a challenge on their second playthrough, you may choose True Pandemonium Mode
New items, equipment, skills, and monsters will appear, and enemies are much stronger. True Pandemonium mode is meant for those who want to enjoy more dungeon crawling.
Choose Normal Mode if you simply want to see the rest of the story, or True Pandemonium Mode if you want to enjoy more gathering and combat.
(If you have already finished True Pandemonium Mode, you will be able to carry over your crafted equipment and map exploration progress to any mode.)
I'd selected Normal before, and it hadn't said True Pandemonium Mode had different carry-over stuff, but now that I go back and select it, it tells me that "(You may carry over your level and items to this mode, but not your equipment or skills.)"
So if you're planning on doing an even harder mode, note that equipment and skills don't carry over (unless you've already beaten that mode, apparently) - though since level carries over you get a handful of skills anyway.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Guys I can't beat the boss.
There's an Imp or demon thing saying that the Zenan brothers know how to lower the attack of Istorath.
But I have no idea who that guy is.
Everytime I get to Istorath's second form he wipes me out super fast.
please help!
i made everbody equip a black book + dark ring to have lot of darkness resistances, since i know he can pronant my party members and i was lazy to farm materials for the robe that negates that, i just go all out, pronant myself and the entire party at start but somebody who knows a party buff that negates allucinations, then pronang it the following turn. And cross my fingers he doenst one shot a party member so i keep spaming ultimates until dies.

at lv 20, took me like 3 tries until i won

Reactions: dickasabelt

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
How do you get the third scene for Irito in the gallery? Its the only one I'm missing
That one is from when Irito is on her own, go to 13F, and southwest from the demon town entrance are some stairs. The map is the one with a bunch of train tracks criss-crossing, losing to the boss gives the scene "Tentacles from the demonic apparatus!".

Reactions: Miuzuki

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Hi on floor 15 there's a teleporter to a small puzzle where if u step on certain blocks you get teleported to the start again.
What do I have to do there? I made it to the end but there's nothing.

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Hi on floor 15 there's a teleporter to a small puzzle where if u step on certain blocks you get teleported to the start again.
What do I have to do there? I made it to the end but there's nothing.
Getting to the end and standing on the magic circle removes the flames from around the boss.

Reactions: HocusFocus

michika

Jun 13, 2017
So the game really did bedridden Irito ffs. To cast away the best one-shot-nuke boss in the last minute. Is nami's gang rape is unavoidable? Is there any skill combined for one shot nuke like Irito? And should I start grind for Julius now after Pappy got defeated?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
So the game really did bedridden Irito ffs. To cast away the best one-shot-nuke boss in the last minute. Is nami's gang rape is unavoidable? Is there any skill combined for one shot nuke like Irito? And should I start grind for Julius now after Pappy got defeated?
yeah, i think nami gangrape is unavoidable , if possible grind julius so he get some skill charges but thats all, remember that even if a party member is out for any reason they still get exp anyway including julius, there a point where he needs to fight alone, if you forge a weapon and you see nobody can equip it, julius can. About nuke aoe niva is the best, and for bosses, i just made julius prognant the boss so he kill itself:)

Reactions: Dharkie29

ShamelessLeacher

Apr 21, 2019
Is there some special condition to gather night synthesis items (aside from doing it during the night which i obviously am trying already)? I was able to do it before but now it doesn't work anymore and when i tried an earlier save i was able to gather them on some of the higher floors but also unable to gather them for example on 1st floor. I need night cammelia for synthesis which should come from the 1st floor :(
Anyone have a workaround, know what is going on or have info about some kind of shop for all synthesis items on a deeper floor?
To answer my own question now that i got that far, it seems that you can gather night synthesis items only a certain number of times (or just certain number of them in general?) but luckily there is an NPC on 31st floor (not sure if there are some more conditions since i only 'noticed' him while doing some last minute grinding before 50th floor boss fight) that sells all of the night synthesis items so in the end i managed to craft that damn 'Staff of Prayers'.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell does this game get a 4* rating? You can only attack so many times.. than your screwed.. that is retarded. This game is so stupid. Can't even escape you only get 2 of them once they are done for.. you are just screwed and can't do anything. Just retarded.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
you are just screwed and can't do anything
Or you can just auto battle and it will only cost basic attack point. Even your basic attack is zero, they will still doing the aa. But you need to be high level for auto battle, otherwise they will ask you, julius to command the battle.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How the hell does this game get a 4* rating? You can only attack so many times.. than your screwed.. that is retarded. This game is so stupid. Can't even escape you only get 2 of them once they are done for.. you are just screwed and can't do anything. Just retarded.
Probably because most people don't have that problem because they understand how the game works. I actually really enjoyed the skill restriction in this game, it makes you conserve your abilities and it really feels like your characters are improving at using various skills as their max charges improve. Has a DnD feel. It's a cool feeling going from only being able to last in the dungeon for a handful of fights to just being able to live in there for hours if you want, lol.

You can refresh skills once per dungeon run by entering the glowing circle, you can also refresh them by leaving the dungeon. You can also improve your max skill charges by using the skills more or upgrading the skills in the inn (Glowing circle near the exit), or upgrading it in the dungeon through various means.

Once you get past like level 5 and learn some additional weapon skills, you really shouldn't have much problem running out of skills. Make sure you upgrade the girl's weapons skills, it gives them extra basic attacks. You can actually get through most of the game with just basic attacks and proper gear.

Claymore/Runic Staff are the weapon upgrades. Look at how many Magic Aura charges you can have by end game if you find/buy enough upgrades for it. Those upgrades are bought with acclimation points that you bring back from the dungeon. So whenever you're at like 50-75 acclimation (That's max you can hold in dungeon), head back to the inn.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes