MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019
I got the save and the ED gallery. What are the H-scenes I can view apart from the ED gallery and if there are, what do I do to view them?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I got the save and the ED gallery. What are the H-scenes I can view apart from the ED gallery and if there are, what do I do to view them?
load any save, then in your base enter the door that leads to your room and select the gallery

How can I sell my equipment? My OCD is killing me.
OCD? check the book in your base, it should have a sell option there.

You can also sell stuff for other npc like, the explorer guild for extra rewards

Osc65

Aug 13, 2016
What's the treasure on 13F in the info screen? NPCs give you the directions to the coffin, but I've already raided it, and the treasure is still on the list.

Osc65

Aug 13, 2016
What's the treasure on 13F in the info screen? NPCs give you the directions to the coffin, but I've already raided it, and the treasure is still on the list.
Nevermind, they're pointing slightly left of the coffin, there's another dig site.

Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
I let the succubus have me molest the girls. Is it possible to date a girl after you molested them?

Nazakashi

Dec 16, 2017
OCD? check the book in your base, it should have a sell option there.

You can also sell stuff for other npc like, the explorer guild for extra rewards
The book in my base only sells materials for synthesis not equipment. If there's a way to sell equipment that way please tell me.

Reactions: Teal Flower

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I'd like to know too tbh. Getting so many weapons here and there, a few in the same fights, yet I can't sell any no matter who I talk to or trying to press some key to switch.

Also I don't know if it happened to you guys, when some party member isn't present their specific interactions like when getting an outfit or talking to a pet they like won't happen, but in a few group cutscenes such girls appear talking. Must have been something overlooked.

gahaka

Apr 17, 2019
There are 7 (well, 9, but 2 are past where you need 4 and get used immediately)
1x in Palace 8F, just before the stairs for the final boss
1x not 100% certain, but it should be from doing the Treasures (it's in the same event data as getting new clothes or finding the Delicacy from Hell)
1x at the end of the Plunge Pool (get there from 1F, 2F, 3F, 6F, 13F Greater Demon Town - need the walk on water item)
1x 40F Treasure (NG+ required, I think)
1x in Lucifugus' Chamber (6F Door, answer "satan")
1x in Buried Tower Sanctum, at the bottom of the ladder (stairs behind the Crystal Dragon, easiest way to access is the 13F Treasure Hold thing)
1x in Demon Forest (13F, Woodland Darkness 2 Treasure) at the very end - a bit of a maze unless you have the water walking item
Can't find it at Demon Forest also can't find info on 40f Treasure

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
After clearing F10 I somehow seem to have lost access to the explorers' guild? The black market won't interact with me either.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
After clearing F10 I somehow seem to have lost access to the explorers' guild? The black market won't interact with me either.
if is not a bug, it seems you did something bad such rape a npc or your karma is evil enought to not being able to visit the explorer guild, but at same time you aren't evil enought to use the black market, try speak the old man in 3F to confirm how good/evil you are right now

GodErebos

Jun 2, 2017
I'm taking both distance and combat level into account. The lowest I'm at is the gentleman's club where Niva was held and my party is at level 9 max right now. I have been sticking to a floor until I could beat the floor keeper and that gives me an advantage from that floor to maybe 2 down from the last floor keeper I beat. The last floor keeper I beat was on floor 6, by the cave where the guy sells the regular hellish mist.

The values that represent the items don't stay the same, so Cheat Engine won't work that well.
like I typed for items u just search for the value while changing it (the value doesn't stay the same for each time u exit the game but it stays the same for as long as the application is opened) so each time u exit the game u need to search for the value again it works I did it with everything already ez

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
like I typed for items u just search for the value while changing it (the value doesn't stay the same for each time u exit the game but it stays the same for as long as the application is opened) so each time u exit the game u need to search for the value again it works I did it with everything already ez
I'm aware of the changing values, I figured that out when I couldn't find the same value more than once on saveeditonline.

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
Ayyo lads just got the game, just wanna ask how you can get the girls to wear their bikini outfits, I'm already at the Advanced Demon town (LV13) so I just wanna ask how you can get em to wear these bikinis

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ayyo lads just got the game, just wanna ask how you can get the girls to wear their bikini outfits, I'm already at the Advanced Demon town (LV13) so I just wanna ask how you can get em to wear these bikinis
Did you acquire them already? Most of them drop from the side treasure dungeons. Check your treasure list, go to the floor they mention and find the cave to enter them. Beat up the boss/clear the mini dungeon and you'll start getting outfits. Then you have to order the girl to change (Requires soul frags the first time). If you don't have much treasure info yet, run around pressing "1" on npcs.

Reactions: Yankee_001
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes