Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Wow, I did not expect this game to be so good. I don't usually give RPGMaker or Wolf RPG games much of a chance but this game pulled me in with the story. The gameplay was good enough to carry the story and the lack of H content didn't bother me at all.

Do you guys have recommendations for underappreciated games like this in those two engines I listed?

musoukaxiv

Jul 29, 2017
Wow, I did not expect this game to be so good. I don't usually give RPGMaker or Wolf RPG games much of a chance but this game pulled me in with the story. The gameplay was good enough to carry the story and the lack of H content didn't bother me at all.

Do you guys have recommendations for underappreciated games like this in those two engines I listed?
Wings of Roldea and Princess Sacrifice are also pretty nice. Blacks Souls and Black souls 2. Kozue's Strange Journey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aquilez

palsu

Dec 10, 2019
Do anyone know the source link for music box's BGM? I want to have it as a ringtone tho

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

What Story? I didn't see anything like a story.. Not even a standard sleep.. just go to dungeon.. fight.. gather items.. go back home.. rinse/repeat. Did not see any story in it at all.

Teemiee

Jun 8, 2020
any tips to beat istaroth? atm my party level above 24 its really hard to beat him
Maybe you can try to get new equipment like the Incandescent Wing in 6F, Synthesis weapon like Exorcist's Holy Sword, Staff of Light or Ether Weapon. You can also try to get the skill of Julius " Awakening Pronant" or using skill to buff like Strength, Enchance All

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
any tips to beat istaroth? atm my party level above 24 its really hard to beat him
First Level up a little 3 levels even should help enough
I'm assuming you've got powerful equipment now.
So this is how I beat him (or any late game boss)

Have MC buff Irito with Super-strength then use his Hellish Cadence as his main attack have Resurrection, and Dark Heal equipped for when needed.
For Irito make sure to have an Ether Blade equipped for Irito and use Slayer Stance then Swan Slash.
For Serafina Just keep doing Healing Radiance and Resurrection with healing Prayer as back up and Mana Rain equipped just in case of mana loss.
For Jueli use Accel Boost to start then switch between Arm Slice to keep attack debuff going and Drain Slash to help keep her alive.
For Niva use Fiery Dragon (needed to maximize damage with Irito most of all) and Freeze Soul for both dmg and Atk+Def debuffs. Use enhance attack if you'd like to on top of that but I didn't bother.
Lastly make sure to put on equipment that nullifys status ailments and I'm pretty sure the main one he hit me with was hallucination most of all. Oh and don't hold back on using Awakening Pronant he's last boss so go crazy

hoathan40000

Mar 18, 2018

Monster Girl Quest! Paradox RPG

Reactions: Aquilez and Zastinx

michika

Jun 13, 2017
What I'd like to know is where is Niva's Present?
Its around floor when Niva got "kidnap" by the gentlemen club. Iirc its located inside the door that need dark language dictionary and its ask a question and the answer for the question is "gold"

EDIT: Floor 6 confirmed

Last edited:
Reactions: Zastinx

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Its around floor when Niva got "kidnap" by the gentlemen club. Iirc its located inside the door that need dark language dictionary and its ask a question and the answer for the question is "gold"

EDIT: Floor 6 confirmed
Damn no wonder I never found it since I answered the obvious one Satan

palsu

Dec 10, 2019
Here's a youtube link:

I've also uploaded the extracted OST if you or others want. The music box ost is オルゴール.mp3
Thanks pal! So this one is their original BGM, huh?

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Damn no wonder I never found it since I answered the obvious one Satan
Is there any keyword other than Satan and Gold? It was my first time enter with Satan keyword And of course paimon gt nuked easily, i hope the last boss floor is not the same case

EDIT: Nevermind. Its lucifer or satan and money or gold for the keyword at floor 6's blue door

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
What Story? I didn't see anything like a story.. Not even a standard sleep.. just go to dungeon.. fight.. gather items.. go back home.. rinse/repeat. Did not see any story in it at all.
the story is explained in fragments when you return from the dungeon depending when some conditions are met, but do not think too much about it since you will return every now and then

Here's a youtube link:

I've also uploaded the extracted OST if you or others want. The music box ost is オルゴール.mp3
whoa, thanks sir.

i did at lv 20 so by your post i assume i managed to did under-leveled. First thing first, did you went down to floor 30 and meet the original user of pronant? he will unlock some skills that will be handy for istaroth.

second, istaroth specialize in darkness element, dark tome + darkness ring will negate most of his spell kits and if you are lucky, cast asap any party spell that negate hallucinations so your party doenst fight each to other. You don't want to make the fight last so pronant your entire party then unleash ultimates until you win

be warned, istaroth is no pushover and has 3 phases

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes