MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Not an update that people can download, but I've had a solidly productive Monday writing my own custom MTL script for Goblin Burrow's scenario files.

Was that easier than learning to use someone else's program? Probably not. Was it satisfying? Yes. Will it work? Probably.

Also discovered that Luna doesn't have a scenario for Goblin Chief (Lewd) 2. She is the only one without scenario text #67 despite having images for scenario#67. My disappointment is immeasureable.
teaser.png

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
is this
Not an update that people can download, but I've had a solidly productive Monday writing my own custom MTL script for Goblin Burrow's scenario files.

Was that easier than learning to use someone else's program? Probably not. Was it satisfying? Yes. Will it work? Probably.

Also discovered that Luna doesn't have a scenario for Goblin Chief (Lewd) 2. She is the only one without scenario text #67 despite having images for scenario#67. My disappointment is immeasureable.
View attachment 950778
could this be something unfinished which could be patched in the future?
which char was luna again?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
is this

could this be something unfinished which could be patched in the future?
which char was luna again?
Not sure. Probably just a bug, might even be fixed on a more up to date version of the game than I have access to.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
WIP TRANSLATION UPDATE

Today was a productive day. Got a lot of FGO santa lotto grinding done while I let the MTL scripts get to work. There might be some typos... editing H-dialogue can be a bit distracting.

DeepL is very bad for according pronouns and possessives. So many 'her cocks'. Feels like I'm editing a futa game.

Also gave me some ideas for some modifications I want to make to the UI while I was doing Sabrina's text. Should be possible to add a define to characters to have two titles, one for non-lewd and one lewd. Switched Sabrina's honorific from dragon princess/dragoness to dragonbitch as I was translating. Very minor but a strong QoH feature.

Changelog v201222
- All Sabrina events translated and edited
- Raw MTL for all girls is done but not included yet while awaiting quality control

Last edited:

rubyworld26

Dec 28, 2019
Mega links are basically unusable so I guess I'm giving this one a pass. Any chance it's uploaded literally anywhere else?

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Mega links are basically unusable so I guess I'm giving this one a pass. Any chance it's uploaded literally anywhere else?
Use MEGAsync easy 2 use and it works fine..downloaded the basegame+DLCs in like 5 minutes....

Iff you realy cant download it even with MEGAsync here is a Link to the game but it only has 3DLCs not 5

a Link to MEGAsync:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
As Kyoka mentioned, MEGASync is super stable, usually faster than their browser speeds, and if your connection drops you don't lose progress.

I'm also only using MEGA for now while the translation is a WIP. Once the translation is complete I'll be uploading it as a torrent as well.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Not sure. Probably just a bug, might even be fixed on a more up to date version of the game than I have access to.
as long as its updated in the dlc , ican provide you the newest verions. i own the most dlcs via DL, but not the main game xDDDDD

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
as long as its updated in the dlc , ican provide you the newest verions. i own the most dlcs via DL, but not the main game xDDDDD
hmm, except the new one, it seems like all dlcs got an update , the information says , bugs and typing corrections. should i send the updated versions to you?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
hmm, except the new one, it seems like all dlcs got an update , the information says , bugs and typing corrections. should i send the updated versions to you?
Oh damn, literally got updated yesterday for DLC 2. Hmmm, if you could check DLC4 for Luna's (Succubus) final event with the Goblin Chief, that is, IIRC, the only missing file. If they've corrected it, send me DLC4. I don't think I'll be retranslating the original 20 girls (though I may scrape the files into a format that would make it easy for someone keen to fix their favourite's broken ass MTL to do so), so the other ones are probably not necessary.

Reactions: n0pe

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Oh damn, literally got updated yesterday for DLC 2. Hmmm, if you could check DLC4 for Luna's (Succubus) final event with the Goblin Chief, that is, IIRC, the only missing file. If they've corrected it, send me DLC4. I don't think I'll be retranslating the original 20 girls (though I may scrape the files into a format that would make it easy for someone keen to fix their favourite's broken ass MTL to do so), so the other ones are probably not necessary.
sry thats all info i get , the y dont say anything and ou cant klick anything, except you know where to look on dl, iam only using it to buy so iam not that well versed if there another way to get upgrade infos.

should i still send you dl4?(it will still take time thougt bad connection)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
sry thats all info i get , the y dont say anything and ou cant klick anything, except you know where to look on dl, iam only using it to buy so iam not that well versed if there another way to get upgrade infos.

should i still send you dl4?(it will still take time thougt bad connection)
Can you jump into the gallery and see if you can watch Luna's final scene with the Goblin Chief? It's the only thing that I could reasonably use.

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
somehow i think i messed up. does someone has a clean actuall version of goblin burrow? and tell e how do you install the patches just to be save.
it didnt work well when i tried a re -installing on a version with allready applied patches but i think thats because of my incompetence. also the main game got an uptdate like the other patches as well.

i will then insert the save and test the luna scene .
also ithink it doesnt hurt to get the actualized version

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
somehow i think i messed up. does someone has a clean actuall version of goblin burrow? and tell e how do you install the patches just to be save.
it didnt work well when i tried a re -installing on a version with allready applied patches but i think thats because of my incompetence. also the main game got an uptdate like the other patches as well.

i will then insert the save and test the luna scene .
also ithink it doesnt hurt to get the actualized version
My patches will only work with the unpacked game that I shared as far as I know. I think the game loads sequentially, so it will overwrite any file in the unpacked data folder with something from the packed .xp3 DLC files if it overlaps.

The reason I'm not keen to use a patch unless it fixes something game breaking is that there is a lot of small translation bits in the game files. Using a mix-and-match of files just introduces more bugs, so to apply an update I need to go back and redo all those translations. I'd rather just wait for DLC 6 and redo the game files with new content.

D.E.

Dec 23, 2020
Um I see a pic of breeding values in your files. Is it possible to alter these? Mostly because I don't want my games ending when succubus and halfling? girl become lewd at day 57

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Um I see a pic of breeding values in your files. Is it possible to alter these? Mostly because I don't want my games ending when succubus and halfling? girl become lewd at day 57
Yep. The file you are looking for is Goblin Burrow/data/system2/データ.ks. Search for tf.charaData = []; and change the value for "incontinence"=> to whatever you want. The file should open just fine in Notepad, or any more advanced text editor. Alternatively, just don't breed them so much, sanity only goes down from breeding actions, not time spent in the burrow. Spread the love as it were.

Reactions: GEORGEM

D.E.

Dec 23, 2020
Thx I will try fiddling with it. Well since I broke the game by using cosmos on it now I have infinite time per day
and so a quest for ultimate gob has started. So I don't want them to feel left out.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Thx I will try fiddling with it. Well since I broke the game by using cosmos on it now I have infinite time per day
and so a quest for ultimate gob has started. So I don't want them to feel left out.
Ah, then yeah, you'll probably want to crank up everyone's values. And if you're breeding that much you'll probably also want to go into 定数定義.ks and change var GOBLIN_MAX to 1000 or 1500. You could also change the END_TURN as well if you don't want to have to start a new game. I don't know what happens if you change BED_MAX but if it doesn't cause the game to melt down, you could also get more than 6 breeds a day to match the unlimited actions.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes