MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I've never used Locale Emulator, I just have my pc switched to Japanese locale.
Figured it out. Something in the labels isn't proper Japanese maybe. Either way, renaming the folder and the exe to only use English characters allows me to run it just fine if you can navigate the game in Japanese. Thanks for the dl link. Managed to get it running but can only get the starter and the hobbit and everything else is bugged out. The struggle continues. Finally figured out that the DL is not actually the full game and all I needed to do was drag and drop into the existing game. For anyone else struggling with it, the translated base game will work if you just drag the patch_4.xp3 file into the main game folder.

Not sure why your AV flagged it. I scanned it on my end and came up with nothing.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is there a way to get the translation to work with the latest DLC?
I don't mind if some parts are untranslated as long as the interface and previous stuff works.

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
This keeps showing up for me when I try to open the game after I copied and overwrote the files from "TRANSLATION PACK" then "Translation2" in that order. I was playing the game while waiting for the translation packs to finish so I'm thinking something happened with the copy of the new files. Any help?

Reactions: ZomTy01 and Sage23

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
There's a version with the first 2 DLCs in english on fapforfun as well, if the link here doesn't work

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
im a little confused here, which is the most recent version of the game of all that are here?
It's a bit scattered. The most recent translated version is still the OP comment with the first two DLCs.

The most recent DLC was posted by GEORGEM a few pages back, packaged with all 4 DLC. Base game and DLC#1 and #2 are translated and in the OP post. There is no translated version of DLC#4. DLC#3 added no H-content, so is entirely unnecessary unless you love Goblin Burrow's gameplay and can read Japanese, and is probably posted somewhere in the thread?

Last edited:

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
It's a bit scattered. The most recent translated version is still the OP comment with the first two DLCs.

The most recent DLC was posted by GEORGEM a few pages back. There is no packaged version with all 4 DLC in the thread (but can be pieced together), and there is no translated version of DLC#4. DLC#3 added no H-content, so is entirely unnecessary unless you love Goblin Burrow's gameplay and can read Japanese, and is probably posted somewhere in the thread?
DLC 4 has Aditional Henati content so what you said is wrong only DLC3 has no added hentai DLC4 has 2 new heroines a Hobit girl and a Succubi the game even has 2 new endings. the 2 new girls are fully voiced by new girls

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
DLC 4 has Aditional Henati content so what you said is wrong only DLC3 has no added hentai DLC4 has 2 new heroines a Hobit girl and a Succubi the game even has 2 new endings. the 2 new girls are fully voiced by new girls
MuninKai was correct, DLC 3 has no H content, DLC 4 has H content. The link I posted should have the full, untranslated version of the game, with all 4 DLCs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyoka
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes