fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Are you referring to btn004b or straight up btn004? Because I have only the "b" image of the requested image.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Are you referring to btn004b or straight up btn004? Because I have only the "b" image of the requested image.
Yeah, you are missing the a-version which is the back button image. Just unzip a fresh version of the game/redownload if you already deleted it. If it's still missing, I will upload the image into my patch.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, you are missing the a-version which is the back button image. Just unzip a fresh version of the game/redownload if you already deleted it. If it's still missing, I will upload the image into my patch.
I found the missing image in the zip: "File extraction failed. The archive may be corrupted, not readable or in an incompatible format." The zip is unable to get the image in question. Best upload the image in the patch.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I found the missing image in the zip: "File extraction failed. The archive may be corrupted, not readable or in an incompatible format." The zip is unable to get the image in question. Best upload the image in the patch.
I have attached it to the patch but I do recommend you doing a fresh download, since if one file failed to extract, there may be more that are corrupted. I assume your download was faulty and did not complete or something.

snusnumrik

Dec 19, 2016
DC123 I believe if you rewrite the sex scenes with goblins to your imagination nobody will complain. If you are able to write something better do it.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
DC123 I believe if you rewrite the sex scenes with goblins to your imagination nobody will complain. If you are able to write something better do it.
Oh, I'm not saying it's bad or anything. But I'm just saying other goblin species scenes are more interesting overall. The Goblin Lord is intelligent and seduces the girls, the Goblin Shaman breaks them mentally with magic, the Goblin Paladin breaks them spiritually by stomping on their confidence, the Goblin Champion breaks them physically and turns them into masochists, the Hobgoblin does pretty much the same thing as but uses it's stamina more than physical mass, and the Goblins do what Goblins do, gangbang.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zabel

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
Upload your "data" folder in a zip and I will take a look. Gonna be frank, I can't tell what your problem is right now, since I just tested my patch on a fresh game, and it did not give errors during the tutorial.

Edit; Actually looking closer, it looks like you are missing an image file. Can you check for the btn004 png file in your "data" folder?
didnt help, if only i spoke foreign lol

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
didnt help, if only i spoke foreign lol
If you have an issue, please take a screenshot of the error and upload it. Assuming you have the same error as Fashtar, you will see btn004 near the bottom of the error message and it means you failed to extract a file and the game zip file you downloaded is most likely corrupted. You need to do a new download of the game.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
IT WORKED! THE GAME LIVES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! NOW I CAN FINALLY BE THE GOBLIN RAPIST LORD I HAVE DREAMED OF BEING!

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
If you have an issue, please take a screenshot of the error and upload it. Assuming you have the same error as Fashtar, you will see btn004 near the bottom of the error message and it means you failed to extract a file and the game zip file you downloaded is most likely corrupted. You need to do a new download of the game.
this is what i get, even after the patch you mentioned.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
this is what i get, even after the patch you mentioned.
Are you using Japanese Locale? Some people use Locale Emulator, whereas I just keep my computer's locale in Japanese to save the hassle. Most hentai games don't run unless your computer is in Japanese Locale. Essentially, the computer will fail to understand the foreign language, so it becomes all question marks or gibberish symbols.

clystar

May 9, 2019
the game feels like a chore tbh. gotta preg those girls every turn. gotta find new girls. now great, more girls to preg every turn. the CG arts are good tho.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
I still have no idea how to get the ending in the middle, saw somewhere here that you have to get all girls nasty, but when I do that, the mage ending plays (the one that needs Zoe Iris and Sophie)

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I still have no idea how to get the ending in the middle, saw somewhere here that you have to get all girls nasty, but when I do that, the mage ending plays (the one that needs Zoe Iris and Sophie)
I believe you need the Human heroines in the "Lewd" state. Prominent characters in this ending are Olivia, Iris, Vivian, and Rikka Donna. I believe Sophie needs to be excluded since she is a DLC character and this ending is from the main game.

Last edited:

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Well, all of them are in the lewd state, so i'm not sure what i'm missing then. Because I assume this ending should happen as soon as all of them become lewd?

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Found in the walkthrough posted in this thread that I needed Anvil, Ilari, Jada, Chloe, Vivian, Diana, Iris, Zoe, Olivia and Rikka Donna and killed Sophie to be sure and I got it

snusnumrik

Dec 19, 2016
Are there other games like this? Were you can be evil? Possibly guro included?

Also How do I get the Virgin meat?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes