Shiro-Nyaa!!!

Jun 12, 2020
I can't progress beyond the tutorial. An error occurs when clicking the top Looting button in the Armory. After that, I can't select anything in the game.
I did the tutorial more then 50 times whitout a problem so i have no idea what error maybe you are using a old version ? otherwise i have no idea

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh shit, I managed to beat Giovanna this run. No human meat or newgame+, it is possible. I didn't even use good back up units and could do better. Last time I hit this wall, it was impossible to win and I restarted from scratch to build up my attack units more after the magic nerf. This time I glassed her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm proud of myself, lmao. I was expecting to have to fail there this run too and newgame+. I didn't realize how much stronger my units were this time. My main breeding gobs were the Shamans and Champions, the Roads and Pallys are just offshoots of them that I rarely used items on or bred for (Which is why they have silly spells). Was still in the process of trying to change Water Ranjutsu to Mourning March on my Shaman line of gobs. Sucks that the two best magic skill girls at this point don't boost MAG genetically so my Shams have been a bit behind. I don't want to have to breed too much attack into my Shamans to get Mourning March so the genetics are behind.

Man, this game is crazy good. I haven't even seen an ending yet or gone into new game + because I've been trying to perfect breeding. I think I've finally done about the best that's possible now. So if I can't clear something now, it means it might be impossible in the first run (Without human meat).

Edit: Beat City Gate too, whooo~

Edit Edit: Yeah... Forest Temple seems like a wall that might not be passable in the first run without human meat. That shit is brutal. I can't imagine breeding any better than I did other than slightly better rng (I've been having a hell of a time getting my Shamans to have the right spells with how quickly you're swamped with higher tier spells late game). Guess it's finally time for me to New Game + Glad I at least got the strong AOE and AOE Heal before turn 80 on some rando goblins even if it wasn't on my Shamans like I wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiro-Nyaa!!!

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Walk-through/ Guide for the First Game on DLC, beat all heroine, get day 80 ending, all while focusing on using nerfed-magic team, and not using any heroine meat (still do kill some of them however for that easy nasty state on 2nd run)
Oh man the magic nerf hit hard, but still manageable, in this run I got pretty bad luck by getting Shaman really late, but still, everything goes well.

*Updated, including the condition to get certain ending and the amount to get the girl into nasty state.

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
This game needs a much better set of instructions, or possibly it didn't pull over during the translate.

I've been laboring under the assumption that the point was to get all girls to nasty state, so I've been breeding them to nasty, then moving on... Turns out there is not enough time in game to do this, because the game ends at 80 days, following this course. I've run new game keep strength about a dozen times and defeat all the armies in a couple of rounds, but there just isn't enough time to breed them all to nasty.... You only get 3 rounds per day, and that's not enough. Unless there is another component i'm not seeing.

The walkthrough posted above says you want some girls to be nasty and others not, but i didn't see instruction or any indication of that in the game at all... Gonna try the walkthrough route, but without the instruction on what your goals or ending conditions are, it's a real mystery.

**note, i now see it is asking you to kill the girls to get the meat in walkthrough... I'm not going to do that... Not a me thing, so i will try to dance around it.

Last edited:

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
This game needs a much better set of instructions, or possibly it didn't pull over during the translate.

I've been laboring under the assumption that the point was to get all girls to nasty state, so I've been breeding them to nasty, then moving on... Turns out there is not enough time in game to do this, because the game ends at 80 days, following this course. I've run new game keep strength about a dozen times and defeat all the armies in a couple of rounds, but there just isn't enough time to breed them all to nasty.... You only get 3 rounds per day, and that's not enough. Unless there is another component i'm not seeing.

The walkthrough posted above says you want some girls to be nasty and others not, but i didn't see instruction or any indication of that in the game at all... Gonna try the walkthrough route, but without the instruction on what your goals or ending conditions are, it's a real mystery.

**note, i now see it is asking you to kill the girls to get the meat in walkthrough... I'm not going to do that... Not a me thing, so i will try to dance around it.
I updated my guide, go check it out, to sum it up, the girl reach nasty after certain amount of loss in SAN , and what reduce SAN ? Human skull, or any Heroine skull you killed, it's better to go for ending during new game+ , can't get much done on first playthrough.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I updated my guide, go check it out, to sum it up, the girl reach nasty after certain amount of loss in SAN , and what reduce SAN ? Human skull, or any Heroine skull you killed, it's better to go for ending during new game+ , can't get much done on first playthrough.
I get all but the last 4 girls to nasty with 100 + san... I've been experimenting with keeping San high to see if that would modify the outcome. So while San lost count per breeding may affect their state change, you don't have to kill them to achieve it.

Now, if it turns out that in fact, you have to kill some girls to get the highest level girls down to Nasty state before day 80, then we really need to add Snuff to the tags for this, and i'll discontinue the game, because killing girls is the opposite of arousing for me, personally.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
daedilus
TastyDongo mentioned Human Skull (my version says Human Flesh?), which is gained from battles and does not require you to kill any girls.

Using Human Flesh, you can give them -10 SAN each. Assuming you're using high-level items (at least the third page of items) to counter their loss in SAN, you can probably use 2 every 3 actions, meaning -15 SAN per action.

Now, using items on more than one girl before exiting the item screen doesn't consume the action, so you can do this for each girl you need to in the same action.

Patrizia has the highest SAN requirements, needing you to drain 90 SAN, but you can get her as early as day 59. The last girls you get are Zara as early as day 68, and Giovanna on day 70, and they only require you to drain 50 SAN to get them to Nasty. It's a bit of a pinch, and you need the Human Flesh and high-tier items for it, but it's more than possible to get them all to nasty before day 80 without killing anyone else.

Edit: Using any item that gives at least +20 SAN would allow you to use more than one Human Meat and still give positive sanity to the girl, so there's that route if you've really stocked up on items.

(Also, the explanation for the girls dying mentions suicide, so I don't think you kill them per say, but rather the go insane and commit suicide?...idk)

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does anybody know if an official translation is even being worked on? Some people have been talking about it like it's a sure thing but I haven't seen it linked anywhere. Kagura did Holy Road, so that's a possibility anyways.

This has become one of my favorite "amateur" games. Agree on it will be great when I don't have to just skip all the story because it's a garbled mess, lol.

Probably my only issues with it is as I've already mentioned: Not being able to see the parents/genetic tree of the gobs, I'd love that and it would help keep track of breeding lines. That and maybe showing the genetic stats separate from the stats that were boosted by items after birth. Pretty minor things though.

Last edited:

Louisiana

May 1, 2018
I think the dlc makes the game harder somehow :KEK: Feels like the enemies get stronger but it's quite fun. Day 72 on 3* but no dark-skinned loli-like elf and Elf Queen location cleared, like turns ago.

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Using the latest Local Emolator and my Sys lang is set to JAP. but i get this error randomly iff i press the Get Item(raid) in combat : an error occured File(2jap.canjisymbols).ks Line:440 Tag:eval (4 japanese symbols) syntax error. iff i press ok on the error the game is still running but i cant press anything anyone knows something? the Previous Version ran fine its only this new 200803 that is doingthis.

ArchmageFil

Aug 19, 2017
you have to change system locale to play this. it will be a hassle restarting desktop or laptops to play this. please make a patch for its Locale English version not Japanese. concept of this game is good but some of the people are lazy changing its locale. you'll able to maximize your supporters by patching its English locale.
Without an emulator, the game won't even load. I also began to regularly get an error in the latest published version, before that everything was fine.
It remains to check whether it will appear when changing the system locale instead of locale emulator.

Apr 7, 2017
Does anybody know if an official translation is even being worked on? Some people have been talking about it like it's a sure thing but I haven't seen it linked anywhere. Kagura did Holy Road, so that's a possibility anyways.
Kagura did holy road AND is currently working on another Peperoncino title (welcome to the Adventurer Inn), so it seems likely that this might be on the schedule EVENTUALLY. Granted, they currently appear to be going in order, so that would be three games down the line, while they're doing other stuff too.

Reactions: azmijaka

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
This is the fan who is editing the MTL into something read-able. I have also done some QoL adjustments to stats and names to prevent word overflow and fixed the event titles in the gallery. This is a preview, with Anvil's events fully-translated as well as the prologue and endings. Just drop it in the game folder and overwrite. As a fan, I hope you enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 8: Finished Sayuki's events. I've also went back and redone some of the earlier translation, since I was going purely off the original MTL back then, but this time, I translated using the raws. Well, the truth of why I took a long time wasn't exactly that though, it was a mix of burn-out and Girl's Frontline. The file seems to be having issues uploading, so I'm going to upload to Mega.

Last edited:

azmijaka

Jun 18, 2018
This is the fan who is editing the MTL into something read-able. I have also done some QoL adjustments to stats and names to prevent word overflow and fixed the event titles in the gallery. This is a preview, with Anvil's events fully-translated as well as the prologue and endings. Just drop it in the game folder and overwrite. As a fan, I hope you enjoy.

Edit: Just added the Gen value into viewable stats. Re-download if you want it. Also fixed the stats when you are selecting a goblin to breed.
Just want to ask is this fix all the mess grammar from beggin to the end or just only Anvil's,prolog and the ending.btw TY man.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Just want to ask is this fix all the mess grammar from beggin to the end or just only Anvil's,prolog and the ending.btw TY man.
Like I said, it's a preview. I only started 2 days ago and it takes over 5-6 hours per girl at the rate I am going. It's WIP. I plan on a full fix though.

Reactions: Zabel
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes