Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
i cant for the life of me beat the busty girl with the giant hammer when she invades the cave. my large red ogres just seem to cast a sort of hexagon every time and just get slaughtered. what do i do?.
nvm, turns out i for some reason cant attack with the red guys.
Goblins have a range that varies with the class of goblin it is. Goblin Champions (the red ones) have a range of 1, so they can only attack the enemy frontline, and even then only if the Champion is on their frontline (the line on each side that's closer to the center, unless those people are dead, in which case the backline is now the frontline).

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
My frontlines are usually a Paladin and Red Goblin followed by a backline of Goblin Lord and Goblin Shaman.
Early Game: Cast Flowing Wall with Goblin Paladin if you can. Have Red Goblin attack if it's health is high or defend if it's health is low. Have the backline take out the heroine, if possible. Turn 2+: Finish off the heroine and take out the enemy backline. Leave 1 enemy frontline alive, with zero supporting units. Kill the remaining frontline last. Reinforce Shaman with more shaman when you have more shamans than he can control. It'll be your primary DPS. When attacking, my Goblin Lord is backed by Red Goblins. Enemies should be neutralized before much of them die.
Keep in mind that invasions will always happen at the end of every day that's a multiple of 5 and 7. On days that are multiples of 7, a heroine is guaranteed to be in the invading party.

If you get far enough to kidnap the princess:
My defending party's Paladin will have Healing Rain, which will resurrect any goblins killed by the enemy. Red goblin will attack the enemy frontline with the most numbers (unless it's a heroine). The backline focus fires on the invading heroine (Red Goblins assisting the Goblin Lord). As long as you don't accidentally get all your red goblins and shamans murdered, you should be able to vaporize each and every opposition. Good to also have Healing Rain on Goblin Lord.
My attacking party's almost exactly the same, except Goblin Paladin has Flowing wall. Same strat, unless I have a ton of Paladins I need to get rid of, which I put onto Red Goblin. Annihilate the heroine. Turn 2 Healing Rain with Goblin Lord and kill the rest. GG, EZ.

P.S. The first time you hit the 10th, 20th, 30th etc floor in the tower, you'll get free stat upgrades. You can grab them again on subsequent playthroughs. MP regenerates at 1 per floor. Don't cast more than one spell per goblin on a given floor, unless absolutely vital. Try not to reinforce your main goblins with special (except maybe shamans), unless you have a means to heal them. Each battle will otherwise chip away at your numbers.
Also, try to screenshot or memorize which of your captured heroine needs food and how much food. You can feed multiple heroines/goblins using only one action point that way. Try not to kill half your goblins or take them to battle before the last action point, as both immediately ends the day.

Last edited:

DonSenshi

Aug 18, 2017
Hi, I have version 200827 downloaded maybe half a year ago and haven't played in a long while(abouthalf a year), I wanted to run the game but save file apparently got corrupted, is there a way to save it or it's better to just download newest version and play that from the beginning? Also, are more DLC's/versions announced/likely to come out? I guess I would rather wait and play newest/most stable version if possible.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I have version 200827 downloaded maybe half a year ago and haven't played in a long while(abouthalf a year), I wanted to run the game but save file apparently got corrupted, is there a way to save it or it's better to just download newest version and play that from the beginning? Also, are more DLC's/versions announced/likely to come out? I guess I would rather wait and play newest/most stable version if possible.
There is no save game recovery I know of.

There are no more DLC announced or planned aside from perhaps more official English language updates. Peperoncino has already moved on to producing the sequel, I'llborne.

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
There is no save game recovery I know of.

There are no more DLC announced or planned aside from perhaps more official English language updates. Peperoncino has already moved on to producing the sequel, I'llborne.
illborne is technically a standalone expansion though, and the dlsite page says it somehow merges with the original game for "Goblin Musou", which literally means "Unmatched/Peerless Goblin". So, not a sequel but a standalone DLC.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
illborne is technically a standalone expansion though, and the dlsite page says it somehow merges with the original game for "Goblin Musou", which literally means "Unmatched/Peerless Goblin". So, not a sequel but a standalone DLC.
It's an expansion or standalone DLC like Civilization 6 is an expansion of Civilization 5. Honestly, I think this is a misunderstanding based on people not familiar with Japanese games, using machine translations of the game pages, etc. It doesn't merge like a DLC or expansion merges. It merges like a host of Japanese games where you can carry over characters from one game into the next, despite being completely different games. And this is exactly what you can do with Goblin Burrow and I'll borne. Calling them expansions or 'standalone DLC' or whatever else is, AFAIC, just confusing to Western audiences. In the West it would be called a sequel, and this is the best way to describe it for a Western audience.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a way to get the complete gallery with all scenes and endings in one playthrough though? I like to earn the gallery myself through the game, not just pop in the full save at the start.
No. There are 11 endings, and all of them are mutually exclusive. You can shrink that down to five, because each DLC has an 'ultimate' ending that can be used to unlock everything from the DLC. The game is also not designed around a single playthrough, but multiple NewGame+ loops.
Kinda late, but: depends on what you consider a 'playthrough'. If it's not using the NG+ feature, then it might be possible. But you'll probably end up save scumming a bit, mainly for the cannibal meat. I know for sure you can take Asteria in one sitting [thanks to the tower], so that's 90-ish turns total, and access to all the heroines/seedbeds.

You'll probably need to plan your attacks, breeding & feeding, along with saves, but should be doable.
Can unlock some of the galleries depending on what ending you receive, so no need to hunt for it.
Edit: Nvm, way too hard--if not impossible; depends on the definition of 'all heroines, Eg. All 24 [needs -720sans] or something like all story heroines.--to get ending 8 and/or 9 in one playthrough. Would need at least 2, with the first one being collecting minus SANs food.
Eg. Only able to get 15 human meat [-10sans] & the -25, 30 & 35 meat [tower] totaling -240sans out of 720 needed. Even if you tack on the sans loss from breeding, doubt it's going to be enough.

it would be better if someone can make a updated guide for the new version since the names is totally different with the old guide
Agreed, the walkthrough is outdated / doesn't include the DLCs, and you should only use it as a reference/guide on what to do, but the game isn't too hard, once you know what you're doing.--Mainly, you gotta breed lines, rather than willy-nilly/

I'll see about making one, since I got the burrow again, to compare the two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Did another playthrough & similar complaint, more of a reference than true guide, due to the rng. May butcher it & only post unlocks like heroine raid days and such.Nvm, GameInfo's pages 11~14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackGod

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
seen like the first one complete edition with all the dlcs
seems like that and official english (and chinese) translation, as the "original" doesn't have english tag (or it's in one of the patches idk, just looked at the first "base" game)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
seems like that and official english (and chinese) translation, as the "original" doesn't have english tag (or it's in one of the patches idk, just looked at the first "base" game)
Official English is DLC 6, since it's packaged into the complete version it has the english tag.

Does the old game version (v200827)'s save work on the lastest one and vice versa?
If by latest version you mean I'll borne, go to the Translation thread for a guide on importing saves from Goblin Burrow. Otherwise, yes, all saves are compatible.

Reactions: AnimaDamas

Fgcgc

Sep 20, 2020
Can someone else with the complete edition confirm if the english translation is bugged? Some of the characters like Sophie revert back to japanese but I can confirm their chinese translations are working, just not the english for some reason? Anybody know of a way to fix this or do we just have to wait?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes