viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
Do you have one that is translated?
Bro, you're replying to something that is 1.5 years old and most likely outdated.

Download the newest update here, it should include a complete save.
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Peperoncino released their 'Complete' edition without completing the translation. The 'Complete' version is only "complete" as in "contains all the DLC in one single download." It is a downgrade of the Fan Translation as far as English translation is concerned.

The Official Incomplete Edition released on 211005 and updated on 220322 does not have any translation for all DLC characters.

To fix that, I am reuploading the Fan Translation. I've done some compression on the images and voice lines so that the download is smaller. They shouldn't have an appreciable difference in quality unless you are playing on much larger than normal resolutions. The Fan Translation is complete, and contains all DLC.

Goblin Burrow Complete ENG 220528

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
just to say the creator did launch a complete edition of the game and it as a english translation made be them so i want to ask if someone can upload it in here because it hold be good to have a complete translation made by the creators in here (sorry for my english its not my original language)

DornianHeresy

Jun 14, 2022
How do the save files work exactly? I'm asking because when starting the game, it comes with a full set of saves and what looks like the entire gallery already unlocked.

I personally like unlocking things myself, and the full set of saves make it confusing when I try to load my own personal save.

I tried deleted all the save files in the folder, but that removes the translations as well? The translation (and main screen image) seem to be coupled with the .kdt files in the savedata folder. I'm not really sure why that is. Anyone able to shed some light on this?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes