reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
How do the save files work exactly? I'm asking because when starting the game, it comes with a full set of saves and what looks like the entire gallery already unlocked.

I personally like unlocking things myself, and the full set of saves make it confusing when I try to load my own personal save.

I tried deleted all the save files in the folder, but that removes the translations as well? The translation (and main screen image) seem to be coupled with the .kdt files in the savedata folder. I'm not really sure why that is. Anyone able to shed some light on this?
I dunno if the OP updated the download there, but if you got the one Munin uploaded, then yes it has a full save game included.

Also, deleting the save files should do nothing to the translation so I dunno what's happening there.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How do the save files work exactly? I'm asking because when starting the game, it comes with a full set of saves and what looks like the entire gallery already unlocked.

I personally like unlocking things myself, and the full set of saves make it confusing when I try to load my own personal save.

I tried deleted all the save files in the folder, but that removes the translations as well? The translation (and main screen image) seem to be coupled with the .kdt files in the savedata folder. I'm not really sure why that is. Anyone able to shed some light on this?
When you delete the .kdt files it changes the Language settings back to default (Japanese), as the .kdt files store global variables like your preferences and unlocks. Check the menus at the top for the language setting and simply change it back to English.

Since you are using the 'official' release, the save file is likely a year or two old, and probably broken. You should also download the fan translation instead, it is better.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Is this a scripted early death that you can't avoid? Seems like the game wants me to go to new game+ while this is just day 15
I don't think so? Home invasions are unavoidable, and the main reason to ng+ early on, but I don't think they're actually scripted, just checking your defense team. If you haven't already, change your defense team (barracks, right side of the resulting screen) to your best goblins, which will be anything that's not the basic type. Note that you can sort by power, which I think is just raw stats, in the goblin selection screen, and you can use traps to help in the armoury. That said, I don't actually remember the difficulty curve of the first playthrough at this point, so if you still can't beat this after that, then make your defense one useless goblin with a unit type that you don't have to minimize losses as you take the rest to ng+.

Piotrek1992

Jun 25, 2022
Hello, the community is writing to you in such a case, if any of you will share with me free erotic games for pc and recommend me some best free games, some sites I would like to games, if someone knows a Moderator or the community, please feel free to write me a private message. practically available 24/7?

(y)

Schwarz_07

Feb 13, 2021
Those two would be Elda and Astraea. Mentioned finding those two in the game files. Elda is the 5th girl that appears I believe. And Astraea is the last. I'm so sad Astraea is not a goddess but an oni is a good second.

Edit: Turns out Asteria is a big deal after all. She is actually a being known as the Devil.
Can you tell Me how to get asteria? I got giovanna on day 63, and i keep playing until day 80 and got a bad ending, i thought giovanna is the last heroine and i realize in the gallery there's a girl name asteria. So i play again in the new game+ and she still doesnt show up. I really irritated after that. Can anyone please help me?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Can you tell Me how to get asteria? I got giovanna on day 63, and i keep playing until day 80 and got a bad ending, i thought giovanna is the last heroine and i realize in the gallery there's a girl name asteria. So i play again in the new game+ and she still doesnt show up. I really irritated after that. Can anyone please help me?
Asteria attacks on Turn 77, she has no unlock requirements. Are you playing with the fan translation or the official complete edition?

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
does anyone have an updated ending guide? the one in the first post only details 7 endings (2 are game overs) and in the newer versions im missing 6 of 12 listed.

bbbbb12345

Mar 4, 2019
Hi, I've got the game from ryuugames, and I get this when I try to open the game. Does anyone know what I can do? thanks!

1657077297407.png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
does anyone have an updated ending guide? the one in the first post only details 7 endings (2 are game overs) and in the newer versions im missing 6 of 12 listed.
Use the Fan Translation, comes with a full reference guide including endings.

Hi, I've got the game from ryuugames, and I get this when I try to open the game. Does anyone know what I can do? thanks!

View attachment 1910193
Use Locale Emulator.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
i am. i checked the rerence pdf and its just character sheets, general tips on breeding and setting your armies. no mention of endings or how to unlock them.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
huh, how do you make all women debauched without triggering a specific ending? because i tried that and at the end of the turn id get one of the specific endings.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
huh, how do you make all women debauched without triggering a specific ending? because i tried that and at the end of the turn id get one of the specific endings.
IIRC, avoid breaking any seedbeds until you have captured Asteria. Once you have Asteria, all other endings become locked and you can break them. You'll need to use -SAN items to do it in the time limit, but you can breed them until they are close to breaking to reduce how many items you'll need to use.

PrismE

May 14, 2020
anyone know how can i change the setting too fullscreen mode i keep getting this type of error ,tks 1657309054817.png

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes