PrismE

May 14, 2020
Change to fullscreen from the display settings rather than however you're doing it.
whenever i change the display setting (D) i keep getting this type of error, i can still hear the music but the game its all black and stay at the window mode

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
whenever i change the display setting (D) i keep getting this type of error, i can still hear the music but the game its all black and stay at the window mode
Then do not play in full screen. Never encountered that error, and can't reproduce it.

Zergzergling358

Jun 8, 2022
How do you save your game, It doesn't show the "the system has detected changes to your game, would you like to save?" pop up from winrar and I lost 61 days of progress :cry:

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
How do you save your game, It doesn't show the "the system has detected changes to your game, would you like to save?" pop up from winrar and I lost 61 days of progress :cry:
Properly extract the game?
Don't tell me you just decided to open the winrar file and play it directly. Never think of changing the contents of a RAR file.

Zergzergling358

Jun 8, 2022
when I extract the rar file, and press on the two fish icon "goblin_burrow" it gives me this error error.jpg
If i play it directly from the winrar file it opens, if i extract the game then it gives me this error ;-;

Last edited:

Zergzergling358

Jun 8, 2022
Locale Emulator is needed.
If its okay, could you help me with using Locale Emulator?

What i've figured out myself is:
1. Extract the game from winrar to desktop
2. download Locale Emulator (Version 2.5.0.1 current version)
3. Extract Locale Emulator from winrar to desktop (Separate folder)
4. Click LEInstaller and LEGUI and do whatever it says to do inside (LEGUI i think just not do anything just click and click save)
5. Go into Extracted Goblin burrow folder and right click the goblin burrow game
6. hover over Locale Emulator (Orange L icon) and choose "Run in Japanese" or whatever settings or Saves you make
7. should work (But it doesnt)

What I've tried to fix the problem:
1. Change the language to "English (United States)" and/or Time Zone to my own time zone "US Central"
2. Check "Fake System UI Language" in the advanced options area (Searched on Reddit about being on Windows 11 and this was a possible solution)

Doing above things always results in the same error:
error1.jpg

Sorry for the long reply, just really want to play and keep my progress when i save the game

UPDATE:
Now I have the Goblin_Burrow double fish icon on the desktop home screen and when I run it using Locale Emulator, it says:
1. 1658025420749.png
2. 1658025451633.png
3. 1658025473909.png

Still need help :)

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
If its okay, could you help me with using Locale Emulator?

What i've figured out myself is:
1. Extract the game from winrar to desktop
2. download Locale Emulator (Version 2.5.0.1 current version)
3. Extract Locale Emulator from winrar to desktop (Separate folder)
4. Click LEInstaller and LEGUI and do whatever it says to do inside (LEGUI i think just not do anything just click and click save)
5. Go into Extracted Goblin burrow folder and right click the goblin burrow game
6. hover over Locale Emulator (Orange L icon) and choose "Run in Japanese" or whatever settings or Saves you make
7. should work (But it doesnt)

What I've tried to fix the problem:
1. Change the language to "English (United States)" and/or Time Zone to my own time zone "US Central"
2. Check "Fake System UI Language" in the advanced options area (Searched on Reddit about being on Windows 11 and this was a possible solution)

Doing above things always results in the same error:
View attachment 1929795

Sorry for the long reply, just really want to play and keep my progress when i save the game

UPDATE:
Now I have the Goblin_Burrow double fish icon on the desktop home screen and when I run it using Locale Emulator, it says:
1. View attachment 1929822
2. View attachment 1929823
3. View attachment 1929824

Still need help :)
Don't run anything out of OneDrive is one guess (Neither LocaleEmulator or Goblin Burrow). Second is remove any non-English characters from the filepaths. Third, if you only moved the Goblin_Burrow.eXe file then you completely broke it, you need to move the whole folder.

Otherwise, this is beyond my knowledge. You've done something wrong but I couldn't tell you what it is.

Zergzergling358

Jun 8, 2022
Don't run anything out of OneDrive is one guess (Neither LocaleEmulator or Goblin Burrow). Second is remove any non-English characters from the filepaths. Third, if you only moved the Goblin_Burrow.eXe file then you completely broke it, you need to move the whole folder.

Otherwise, this is beyond my knowledge. You've done something wrong but I couldn't tell you what it is.
Thank you, Luckily I tried something else and it worked :D

What I did incase someone else runs into this problem:
1. Extract the goblin burrow winrar folder into a folder on the desktop
2. delete all numbered savedata#.kdt things
3. make the extracted folder back into a winrar folder
4. run the game, in the load section there will still be all the previous saved games, but when you click one, it doesn't do anything
5. start a new game and save into any section (I did save file 1 but it should work on any)
6. it works!

Thanks for replying my previous comment MuninKai, it was really long :p, I appreciate your time helping me

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
damm muninkai was on fire here answering all the questions xD im cleaning my message logs have 270 notifications so i was reading trought them, also

when I extract the rar file, and press on the two fish icon "goblin_burrow" it gives me this error View attachment 1929687
If i play it directly from the winrar file it opens, if i extract the game then it gives me this error ;-;
you need to extract in japanese use 7zip or change winrar to do it

1658883168701.png

quick acces in the keyboard Ctrl+E for winrar that the software i use, click japanese them extract the game
also don't run the game from one drive, and when you extract in japanese you don't have the (????) in your file parth

chaoslord0

Mar 23, 2018
Is there a way to to edit for change the max amount of energy/actions you have? I tried searching in some of the system code, but not sure where it is and not sure what program to use to edit the save files. Just trying to increase the max amount to like 6 to save on time

Reactions: DigitalPh33r

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
Is there a way to to edit for change the max amount of energy/actions you have? I tried searching in some of the system code, but not sure where it is and not sure what program to use to edit the save files. Just trying to increase the max amount to like 6 to save on time
Apart from Cheat Engine, there is none sadly. And changes in CE is not permanent either.

LordMacc

Oct 5, 2017
I have a question: the normal version I mean Goblin Burrow [v220322] is the full version or is it the Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne which is the version that is better to download?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes