spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
The last game I uncesored had some pics fully censored as well. I kinda had to get creative with paint.net. The reason why they dont uncensor it, is probably because of japans censorship laws.
Maybe a combination of HentAI and DeepCreamPy would be effective, as stated by the author of HentAI on Twitter.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Here it says that if an organ is completely censored the process will be ineffective.

So, how do official localization companies like Kagura Games do to properly decensor games?
Non-Japanese releases of games are done through the studios that created the art, so they have the uncensored raw images to use. They also have money to presumably hire an artist to fill in some details if they feel like it, but my memory of non-Japanese releases is usually some very bland and boring genitals consistent with the random shit someone would draw before slapping a mosaic on it anyways.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Non-Japanese releases of games are done through the studios that created the art, so they have the uncensored raw images to use. They also have money to presumably hire an artist to fill in some details if they feel like it, but my memory of non-Japanese releases is usually some very bland and boring genitals consistent with the random shit someone would draw before slapping a mosaic on it anyways.
So...do they really have the original raw images the studios created before putting the mosaic on it (also known as mosaic processing)?
I didn't know about it

Last edited:

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
So...do they really have the original raw images the studios created before putting the mosaic on it (also known as mosaic processing)?
I didn't know about it
Tried using HentAI and DCPY on it, but deepcream is kinda just stuck at 100% for me. Not sure if its my laptop or something else. Did you give it a go?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Tried using HentAI and DCPY on it, but deepcream is kinda just stuck at 100% for me. Not sure if its my laptop or something else. Did you give it a go?
Unfortunately not yet. I'm a little bit busy in these days, but I will definitely do that.
Have you tried decensoring the images of Goblin Burrow? If so, which ones?
Btw I think it's better to decensor the images of the not compressed version, in this way we won't have a decrease in quality

Last edited:

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
Unfortunately not yet. I'm a little bit busy in these days, but I will definitely do that.
Have you tried decensoring the images of Goblin Burrow? If so, which ones?
Btw I think it's better to decensor the images of the not compressed version, in this way we won't have a decrease in quality
I just tried two different random ones. The only thing HentAI does, is add the green color for the mosaics, thus negating all the tedious work of coloring in the mosaic yourself. Pretty nifty tbh. However its DeepCreampy that wont finish the work for me and I cant verify if its the software or my laptop thats the issue.

Its the fan translation I am using btw. Ill take some loss of quality, if that means that the english translation is better.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Its the fan translation I am using btw. Ill take some loss of quality, if that means that the english translation is better.
I think you can still always take the images from the original version released by the publisher (peperoncino) and then copy and paste them in the english fan translation (the compressed version)

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
is the narrator the same as the one from restaurant to another world? its so out of place i just cant take it seriously.

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
I'm new here but dying goblin rape fan. Do original game and I'll borne had much difference especially on H-scene? like if I only play I'll Borne, will I have all H from original too?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
I'm new here but dying goblin rape fan. Do original game and I'll borne had much difference especially on H-scene? like if I only play I'll Borne, will I have all H from original too?
Hello, welcome to f95zone. Unfortunately no, because borne counts as a stand alone game with different gameplay mechanics, girls, abilities, etc.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
#greendicksmatter :KEK:
green peen.png

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes