hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Nope. Your game forcibly ends when you met an ending's condition, or run out of turns.

If you like this game, you can try it's sequel I'll Borne.
yeah i figured that out, fuck what a pity, well that means i need to play the game several times to get all endings, that's not bad either,but a bit boring after a while

Redwave1992

May 8, 2022
How to play on android-
Install kirikiroid 2.
Download the game files
Download patch file

patch.tjs file:

Place the "patch.tjs" file in the same folder as the "goblin_burrow.eXe" file

Run kirikiroid 2. Select the "data" folder in the goblin game files.
Wait.
Game will run.

Game isn't well optimized for phone; I suggest playing with large screen phone with "stretch to full screen" mode in kirikiroid 2.

If you are stuck at the 'left click to zoom in part'. -tap the selected spot, hold on for 2-4 secs and release. Try multiple times if it doesn't work.
The file is gone anyone still have the patvh file to run on android?

Mestionora

Sep 8, 2022
How to play on android-
Install kirikiroid 2.
Download the game files
Download patch file

patch.tjs file:

Place the "patch.tjs" file in the same folder as the "goblin_burrow.eXe" file

Run kirikiroid 2. Select the "data" folder in the goblin game files.
Wait.
Game will run.

Game isn't well optimized for phone; I suggest playing with large screen phone with "stretch to full screen" mode in kirikiroid 2.

If you are stuck at the 'left click to zoom in part'. -tap the selected spot, hold on for 2-4 secs and release. Try multiple times if it doesn't work.
Can you re-upload the patch pls. I want to play this on my phone

Reactions: deiva9999

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Game pretty much soft locks and goes all black if I try to enable full screen mode. Wondering if there's a fix for that.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
this is the fix for the black screen in gallery

put it in data->system 2 and replace it whit the file in ther
Hey there, thanks for putting this fix up.

When I tried to use the multiple saves around this thread, the gallery screen would go black and only allow the "back" button and the three pages of selection.

I tried to download this fix and put it in the folder you specified, but all it did was give me an error which implies what I replaced prevents it from working. It had a bunch of question marks and something about the "iscript" not working.

I am currently on a MacBook, playing the game via Wine, if that helps any. Can you or anyone else explain what might be going on?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey there, thanks for putting this fix up.

When I tried to use the multiple saves around this thread, the gallery screen would go black and only allow the "back" button and the three pages of selection.

I tried to download this fix and put it in the folder you specified, but all it did was give me an error which implies what I replaced prevents it from working. It had a bunch of question marks and something about the "iscript" not working.

I am currently on a MacBook, playing the game via Wine, if that helps any. Can you or anyone else explain what might be going on?
You are using a fix from three years ago and expecting it to work?

If the gallery is black it's because there is a text overflow. This could be caused if Wine somehow has a different way of rendering the font. Since you are getting ??? in the error message, however, it's far more likely that the problem is because either you are not emulating in Japanese localisation, or the emulation is not working correctly in Wine.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
yeah i figured that out, fuck what a pity, well that means i need to play the game several times to get all endings, that's not bad either,but a bit boring after a while
Well, there is actually a way to Play this game with An endless amount of days: all you have to do is changing the number of the current day you are on by using cheat engine.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hiddink

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
So I downloaded the latest version of the game (220322) and I encounter the fire dragon's blessing bug, I know there's a patch to fix the bug, but I have not the slightest clue how to apply it. Can someone give a step by step guide?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: spokkimax

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So I downloaded the latest version of the game (220322) and I encounter the fire dragon's blessing bug, I know there's a patch to fix the bug, but I have not the slightest clue how to apply it. Can someone give a step by step guide?

Won't work. You downloaded the official game, and a patch for the fan translation. The game only loads /data if there is no data.xp3 file. Best thing to do is just download the Fan Translation, which uses the official translation where it exists, and has fan translation for the rest. You can switch to full Fan Translation by switching language settings to Japanese (ironically).

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
You are using a fix from three years ago and expecting it to work?

If the gallery is black it's because there is a text overflow. This could be caused if Wine somehow has a different way of rendering the font. Since you are getting ??? in the error message, however, it's far more likely that the problem is because either you are not emulating in Japanese localisation, or the emulation is not working correctly in Wine.
I realize the fix was three years old, but my MacBook is also of a very old model and I was warned against updating past an OS that first came out in 2018. This goes for Wine, thus there are numerous things that my version of Wine cannot do. I thought that would handle it.

In addition, I would normally open a Windows Emulator with Japanese localization for these kinds of issues. The problem is that Goblin Burrow as the game downloads here works just fine with the version of Wine and Mac OS I have with no issues on localization. Just to make sure, I fired up the emulator and tried, but it had the same error message, just in Japanese.

It's only when I try to input the files for saves (the ones packaged in with the download or found elsewhere in this thread) that things go wrong. I downloaded the gallery fix thinking that was the issue and the fix, but that just broke it even worse by not letting me start the game at all, as opposed to the gallery just being blacked out with just the "Back" button and page selection.

Thus, I am unable to unlock the entire gallery when that was my intent over the previous few days, and manual play has proven too slow for my schedule obligations.

Hope that helps.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes