Oddtom90

Jan 3, 2022
Is there either a plan to fix up some of the translation jobs, or an update that I may have missed. I understand that translating is a very difficult and time consuming job, and I do not want to make it sound like I'm ungrateful for the hard work that is being put into this. This is definitely not work I am capable of doing myself. However, I feel the need to tell it as it is and some of these translations are just bad.
1665461468769.png

There are plenty of incidents like this where characters start talking about having sex with themselves using their two reproductive organs. There are also plenty of spelling, grammar, and I assume translation mistakes that just makes it difficult to figure out what is actually going on in the scene. I have notice these issues with Elda and Zera, though I'm guessing they affect other characters as well.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Is there either a plan to fix up some of the translation jobs, or an update that I may have missed. I understand that translating is a very difficult and time consuming job, and I do not want to make it sound like I'm ungrateful for the hard work that is being put into this. This is definitely not work I am capable of doing myself. However, I feel the need to tell it as it is and some of these translations are just bad.
View attachment 2094553

There are plenty of incidents like this where characters start talking about having sex with themselves using their two reproductive organs. There are also plenty of spelling, grammar, and I assume translation mistakes that just makes it difficult to figure out what is actually going on in the scene. I have notice these issues with Elda and Zera, though I'm guessing they affect other characters as well.
Please read the description before posting. DLC1 and DLC2 is still MTL. All others have been redone by hand, either by me or someone else. Goblin Burrow was shelved to work on its sequel (which has also been shelved for the same reason). If you are so deeply offended by this, you can put down a deposit for 500USD and I'll go back and do a proper translation for DLC1 and DLC2 and bill you the actual time.

Oddtom90

Jan 3, 2022
Please read the description before posting. DLC1 and DLC2 is still MTL. All others have been redone by hand, either by me or someone else. Goblin Burrow was shelved to work on its sequel (which has also been shelved for the same reason). If you are so deeply offended by this, you can put down a deposit for 500USD and I'll go back and do a proper translation for DLC1 and DLC2 and bill you the actual time.
Yeah, I probably should start actually reading things. Sorry I missed that.

May 5, 2022
Is it just for me or all birth scenes are censored by a black screen?
I mean, when the girls are supposed to give birth a black screens appears.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
The voice lines stop when I click to display the rest of the text. Is there a setting to change this? Is this just how the game is? Pretty annoying to the point where I almost don't want to play it just because of this. Never played another game that stops the voice lines when you click.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
The voice lines stop when I click to display the rest of the text. Is there a setting to change this? Is this just how the game is? Pretty annoying to the point where I almost don't want to play it just because of this. Never played another game that stops the voice lines when you click.
The best thing you can do is set the text speed to instant. But yeah, it is extremely frustrating at times.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MeltyQuest

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Is there a guide on item drops and before anyone asks, yes I used both the search function F95 and google.
For specific item drop, no.

Adventurer Tower have everything you need. I recommend farming there instead of raiding normal stages.
You can farm as many floor as you want in one turn, compare to just one battle when normal raiding.

BLASTEROID2nd

Mar 2, 2022
For specific item drop, no.

Adventurer Tower have everything you need. I recommend farming there instead of raiding normal stages.
You can farm as many floor as you want in one turn, compare to just one battle when normal raiding.
Oh cool thanks for the advice.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes