• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
So using Cheat Engine I was able to edit the amount of Days, The Girl's Sanity, and the Traps for the base.
Sadly i don't think you can edit the amount of Goblins though. i tried and it didn't work.
The thing about the Goblins is that each one is counted as a different individual unit and not as mobs. So in order to increase the count you need heavy code finding as I'm sure they're not just stored as one value.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
complete edition is up, up to patch 6 as final bundle. Does the 20210505 version include this?
Use the search function before asking questions.

Actually, this is answered in the OP, which you should also read before asking questions.

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
My bad, i meant i already tried japanese locale emulator. It won't run without it now, but it gets me this weird bug. Maybe it's W11? But i think i had W11 when it was working so..
Strange. What locale emulator are you using? Some of them do have their own settings. If they do try setting that to default and/or run it in admin.

Raytos

Jan 20, 2019
just wanna ask something, everytime the dlc characters appear the text is not translated in my game is this a problem with my game file? (i download it with media fire link) 1653670706459.png 1653670747943.png 1653670771125.png

Last edited:

Raytos

Jan 20, 2019
is this battle actually impossible???? T_T luna fight on day 28 and the mercenary leader wont die ALSO WHAT IS UP WITH THE GIRL BEHIND HIM I SWEAR HE SINGLE HANDLY KILL ALL OF MY TROOP 1653670227029.png

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
is this battle actually impossible???? T_T luna fight on day 28 and the mercenary leader wont die ALSO WHAT IS UP WITH THE GIRL BEHIND HIM I SWEAR HE SINGLE HANDLY KILL ALL OF MY TROOP View attachment 1834632
damm your goblin burrow is bugged as fuck did you downloaded the one from the first post or did you got any of the bugged compressed version????

_Ner_

Aug 1, 2017
So from messing around a bit and thinking maybe this new Version(220322) might have some new bells and whistles, it looks like only the first 3 characters are translated in the "AIO" Version. I haven't messed around with it to much but it doesn't look like it adds much of anything new... I've still got a 21210505 version if anyone wants it dm me but it looks like this update isn't translated completely as of yet.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
just wanna ask something, everytime the dlc characters appear the text is not translated in my game is this a problem with my game file? (i download it with media fire link) View attachment 1834644 View attachment 1834646 View attachment 1834647
Nevermind, thanks for letting me know.

So from messing around a bit and thinking maybe this new Version(220322) might have some new bells and whistles, it looks like only the first 3 characters are translated in the "AIO" Version. I haven't messed around with it to much but it doesn't look like it adds much of anything new... I've still got a 21210505 version if anyone wants it dm me but it looks like this update isn't translated completely as of yet.
EDIT: LOL, the mods uploaded a worse version than the fan translation.

EDIT2: Nevermind, all the bugs peperoncino introduced in the Complete Edition were ones I already fixed. Just compressing some files and gonna reupload.

Last edited:

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
EDIT: LOL, the mods uploaded a worse version than the fan translation.
On one hand, my saves from the older version still worked. On the other hand, so far the most obvious untranslated ones are Kaylee and Sabrina who's scenes are flat out untranslated. Dunno if there's any other similar hiccups (or worse) but that alone made me bail for now.

Raytos

Jan 20, 2019
damm your goblin burrow is bugged as fuck did you downloaded the one from the first post or did you got any of the bugged compressed version????
i downloaded it from media fire link in the first post, i dont think its the compressed version but I do need to extract the file with winrar
I swear if this a bug Im gonna cheat engine my way through this battle

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
On one hand, my saves from the older version still worked. On the other hand, so far the most obvious untranslated ones are Kaylee and Sabrina who's scenes are flat out untranslated. Dunno if there's any other similar hiccups (or worse) but that alone made me bail for now.
Yeah, the saves wouldn't notice the change.

It's not a hiccup, exactly, it's WAD. Peperoncino just didn't translate any of the DLC characters into English before releasing the Complete Edition, so the official Complete Edition is a downgrade from the Fan Translation. I'm working on reuploading my 210505 release that is fully translated.

reinnightweld

Apr 13, 2022
Yeah, the saves wouldn't notice the change.

It's not a hiccup, exactly, it's WAD. Peperoncino just didn't translate any of the DLC characters into English before releasing the Complete Edition, so the official Complete Edition is a downgrade from the Fan Translation. I'm working on reuploading my 210505 release that is fully translated.
That's a massive oversight if you ask me. Though on the other hand-

i downloaded it from media fire link in the first post, i dont think its the compressed version but I do need to extract the file with winrar
I swear if this a bug Im gonna cheat engine my way through this battle
If you downloaded the current 220322 on the first page and that happened, yeah that's not in the earlier versions and a bug from that one. Because that did not happened when I was playing it (the earlier fan version I mean).
I any case you might wait Munin to reupload the fan one and see if it gets fixed/goes away.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Peperoncino released their 'Complete' edition without completing the translation. The 'Complete' version is only "complete" as in "contains all the DLC in one single download." It is a downgrade of the Fan Translation as far as English translation is concerned.

The Official Incomplete Edition released on 211005 and updated on 220322 has English translation available only for the base game. All DLC remain untranslated in the official version.

To fix that, I am reuploading the Fan Translation. I've done some compression on the images and voice lines so that the download is smaller. They shouldn't have an appreciable difference in quality unless you are playing on much larger than normal resolutions. The Fan Translation is complete, contains all DLC, and uses the official translation where it exists.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raytos

Jan 20, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Peperoncino released their 'Complete' edition without completing the translation. The 'Complete' version is only "complete" as in "contains all the DLC in one single download." It is a downgrade of the Fan Translation as far as English translation is concerned.

The Official Incomplete Edition released on 211005 and updated on 220322 does not have any translation for all DLC characters.

To fix that, I am reuploading the Fan Translation. I've done some compression on the images and voice lines so that the download is smaller. They shouldn't have an appreciable difference in quality unless you are playing on much larger than normal resolutions. The Fan Translation is complete, and contains all DLC.

Goblin Burrow Complete ENG 220528

o7 thank you for your work man, im gonna try it after done downloading while hoping i can actually beat luna for once
on a side note can I just move my old save file to the new game? like copy and paste the thing

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
o7 thank you for your work man, im gonna try it after done downloading while hoping i can actually beat luna for once
on a side note can I just move my old save file to the new game? like copy and paste the thing
Yes. There shouldn't be any issue moving saves between the versions. The only thing is that you might notice some skill names change.

Reactions: Letsnotrepeathis

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

The Official Incomplete Edition released on 211005 and updated on 220322 does not have any translation for all DLC characters.

To fix that, I am reuploading the Fan Translation. I've done some compression on the images and voice lines so that the download is smaller. They shouldn't have an appreciable difference in quality unless you are playing on much larger than normal resolutions. The Fan Translation is complete, and contains all DLC.
thanks for doing this !!! really doing godworks here

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes