arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
How much save-scumming do you guys use in the game? I save at pretty much every turn.
Once before and after breeding to see the results and redo it if the goblins born aren't good.
Once before every invasions to try and get human meat or redo.
Once before any raid to do it multiple times to plan the most optimal way.
What's the extent of save-scumming are you willing to do?
have autosaved and like 2 slots for the difficult fights, but yeah i save when i have 1 action left

guimzz

Apr 6, 2022
Hello i have a problem, i downloaded the game, he start but when its the first fight the game send me an alert message in japanese and the game stuck, if someone can help me?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hello i have a problem, i downloaded the game, he start but when its the first fight the game send me an alert message in japanese and the game stuck, if someone can help me?
Please post a screenshot, and where you got the game.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
did you run the game with japanese locale? also decompress the game with winrar 932 configuration, that may be the problem

guimzz

Apr 6, 2022
did you pillage 2 time in row? because that and old bug i don't know it is was fixed, don't pillage 2 times only 1 time and you are good, also try to run the game with japanese locale
No its only the beginning, it's probably a problem with japanese system

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes