Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I don't think there is an ending 10. As far as I know, there is only 11 endings.
Gotta say, without context (of what the post you were replying to was itself replying to,) this kinda seemed...dum-- I mean weird. lol

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i cant get thru giovanna its my 4th repeat! 1643303460791.png got any advice guys? i tried cheat engine but game crashes pretty often or she escapes from battle and not coming back 1643303527788.png

DonSenshi

Aug 18, 2017
What's the difference between playing "Goblin burrow" and "Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne" seperately and together? From what I understand "Goblin burrow" is part 1 and "Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne" is part 2, which is a standalone sequel but also an extension(if you have these 2 combined then there is another mode or smth?). If I want to play this game can i just download "Goblin burrow" and worry about part 2 later or am I missing on some content if I dont have the "Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne" connected immidietly?

PS.From what I understand this game is the complete version(with patch 6). But what does the number 210505 even mean?

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
What's the difference between playing "Goblin burrow" and "Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne" seperately and together? From what I understand "Goblin burrow" is part 1 and "Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne" is part 2, which is a standalone sequel but also an extension(if you have these 2 combined then there is another mode or smth?). If I want to play this game can i just download "Goblin burrow" and worry about part 2 later or am I missing on some content if I dont have the "Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne" connected immidietly?

PS.From what I understand this game is the complete version(with patch 6). But what does the number 210505 even mean?
ok, first you can read a little bit before posting, goblin burrow this one is "completed" with the 6 patches it say version number because the translators leaved that way, it still have 3 girls in mtl (machine translation english), the sequel i'll borne give you an option to import your save from this one but you are not missing anything huge, that it for now

Reactions: DonSenshi

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020

They are separate games. The only interaction is the ability to bring a save from Goblin Burrow to Illborne.

210505 (May 5, 2021) is the version number of the game, since there have been patches to the patches.

Reactions: DonSenshi

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Nope. It looks like it's the same as DLsite version (which is also the one being posted here)
the jast version is translated or not? because im seeing the page and says english, so if someone get it its another translation right? (the other question is, is full version with the dlcs or just base game)
1645301349522.png

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Managed to grab this version on JAST before it got pulled again, I think it's an official translation. Password is GB.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Managed to grab this version on JAST before it got pulled again, I think it's an official translation. Password is GB.

Mega
Man, if that's an official translation it's a bit shoddy, no word wrap and half of the UI is untranslated. Seems like someone took a translation spreadsheet and just applied it to the text without checking for word wrap, and didn't bother with any of the images for the menu buttons. Also it seems to include the DLC but hasn't translated them at all.

What is actually translated seems decent enough though, from what little I've played.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes