arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Man, if that's an official translation it's a bit shoddy, no word wrap and half of the UI is untranslated. Seems like someone took a translation spreadsheet and just applied it to the text without checking for word wrap, and didn't bother with any of the images for the menu buttons. Also it seems to include the DLC but hasn't translated them at all.

What is actually translated seems decent enough though, from what little I've played.
thats the official translation same with dl-site one the dlcs are not translated

Apr 16, 2018
Garbage gameplay. I thought I would be able to play this by creating my own strategies, defeat the game with different tactics but instead what you really get if you don't want to fuck up and start a new game+ is a narrow list of choices for strategy and a path so linear you might as well be playing a VN but with tons of buttons.

Dec 1, 2021
Use cheat engine..

Try to get the data for the Meats. like Human Meat,Woman meat, Virgin meat and the best would be Sacred Meat. You can get sacred meat by killing off the late game girls. When you've edited the data and have unlimited Sacred Meats. You're basically fine.
While you're at it go and get the data for at least one food so that the sanity of the women will be taken cared of..

To get the meat easier. Go get at least 3 Sacred Meats.When you do, remove your defense and wait for an attack so you would hit game over. Restart again but with the cheated data on Sacred meat on the next play through.

Obviously the use of Sacred Meats would be feeding it to your baby goblins. Making them have at +45 on all stats except for Command.. That's basically it. Have fun destroying enemies.
Somehow i really hate comments like this, you say "use cheat engine" and i ask how!!?

Reactions: forgotp

The_Bertolli

Dec 30, 2020
Agreed. The save file is busted. The game launchers is a different config and the language isn't localized from that file.

I tried for a couple of hours trying to troubleshoot this or find the cheat engine but to no success. Frusturating.

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
Somehow i really hate comments like this, you say "use cheat engine" and i ask how!!?
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

You seriously replied to a 1.5 year old comment, that detailed what you need to do to cheat the game, and be like this.

Cheat Engine is the most well-known tool for cheating, so he assumed you'd know how to use it. Just use CE to search for an item's id, then you can give yourself infinite amount of items. I talked about it here:

It is actually easy.
First you need to farm for about 5 of one item (Bread should be easiest) Search for Bread's value, and then used said value, add +C or -C in "add address manually" to find the next or previous item. For example, Holy Meat is listed as Bread's previous item, so its value is [Bread Value] -C

The only thing difficult is addresses change every time you load a save so you have to do it every time.
If you don't know how to use CE's most basic function, then well, no cheat for you.

milkshakez

Apr 27, 2018
Can i play this game on android? using emulator or something? anyone please answer me, i need help
How to play on android-
Install kirikiroid 2.
Download the game files
Download patch file

patch.tjs file:

Place the "patch.tjs" file in the same folder as the "goblin_burrow.eXe" file

Run kirikiroid 2. Select the "data" folder in the goblin game files.
Wait.
Game will run.

Game isn't well optimized for phone; I suggest playing with large screen phone with "stretch to full screen" mode in kirikiroid 2.

If you are stuck at the 'left click to zoom in part'. -tap the selected spot, hold on for 2-4 secs and release. Try multiple times if it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Martianman

Jul 7, 2017
Does anyone have a new DL link? Most seem broken and I don't want to install via iso if possible. The mega doesn't work because I don't own premium and the file is over 2GB

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Does anyone have a new DL link? Most seem broken and I don't want to install via iso if possible. The mega doesn't work because I don't own premium and the file is over 2GB
+

• Mar/23/2022Bug fixes・中国語・英語にて、エンディングがギャラリー登録不具合を修正
  • Mar/18/2022Bug fixes・効果音の不具合を修正
  • Oct/04/2021Correction of typographical errorsBug fixes・パッチ登場キャラクターの立ち絵の不具合を修正
    ・中国語、英語を選択時に回想開放の不具合を修正
Can we get new version of game)))?
That was 3 patch after our version.

Reactions: XCelesX

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
How much save-scumming do you guys use in the game? I save at pretty much every turn.
Once before and after breeding to see the results and redo it if the goblins born aren't good.
Once before every invasions to try and get human meat or redo.
Once before any raid to do it multiple times to plan the most optimal way.
What's the extent of save-scumming are you willing to do?

viktor2104

Formerly 'Thai2410'
Jul 30, 2017
How much save-scumming do you guys use in the game? I save at pretty much every turn.
Once before and after breeding to see the results and redo it if the goblins born aren't good.
Just the autosave every turn start is enough for me. Manually save everything cost more time than they're worth. And if you know how to breed correctly, you won't need to save-scum that.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Just the autosave every turn start is enough for me. Manually save everything cost more time than they're worth. And if you know how to breed correctly, you won't need to save-scum that.
To be able to make a goblin of any type I might need, I have a lineage of only 1 spell for each spell (except the ones like Whirlwind Arrow that has superior versions). And to make managing that easier, I need goblins that can let me see which spell it carries. So no champion or normal goblin (except for the ones that don't have a spell anyways because I want a pure line to breed with any new girl I might get).

Last edited:

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Save at the start of each turn and then overwrite that before going out to raid. Also before defending. I didn't bother in this game to save-scum breeding results since that sounded like pain when I just mark the children for the next generation anyways, though I can see why you'd do it in the sequel. Especially since the magic bloodline is all you really need in this, and the higher difficulties aren't as bad compared to the sequel. Though honestly, after the first run setting everything up, the rest of it was essentially speeding through the endings, at least for me.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes