MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How to play this game on kirikiri?
The game was made with KiriKiri. Just point KiriKiri to the game folder and it should recognise it immediately. The .exe is just the KiriKiri test engine though, so there's no reason to run it with KiriKiri separately.

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
Oh! I'm on mac, using preferences, i had set my region in japan but still used english as my language i've set it to japanese now and it seems to work. I'm kind of surprised i didn't have to download an application or something. Thanks for telling me the problem ^^
How do you get this game to run on mac? Are you using Wine or some other emulator?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
hope we get a trilogy out of this. The first two games are fantastic even though I have to say the first one has more animations and I hoped the sequel will improve on that. Instead we only got a zoom function

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
i know that I'll Borne is being translated, but the 4 girls missing fan translation (MTL) in the goblins burrow "base game" are being translated as well? or they have been "forgotten" let's say, for lack of a better word, just want to know if i should look foward for a translation of them.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i know that I'll Borne is being translated, but the 4 girls missing fan translation (MTL) in the goblins burrow "base game" are being translated as well? or they have been "forgotten" let's say, for lack of a better word, just want to know if i should look foward for a translation of them.
They're not forgotten, but I have no timeline for getting back to them. I wouldn't wait on a fix to the MTL for those 4 before playing the game. It's quite good even with a sprinkle of MTL.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
They're not forgotten, but I have no timeline for getting back to them. I wouldn't wait on a fix to the MTL for those 4 before playing the game. It's quite good even with a sprinkle of MTL.
being really honest, first thank you very much for taking the time to answer, second, one day is better than never so i'm thankful already for this, and third, i have done about 3-4 playthroughs, since the game need to get higher difficult for other girls, and the machine translation is really bad, i went on the girl that appear in day seven, alda i think, the lancer/pike user, i coulnd't make sense of a single line of the warlord goblin sorry. i'm playing still avoiding the MTL ones, but i fear i will end the game and the translation wouldn't come out. and i miss them forever. of course could be WAY WORSE if you haven't already translated so much for us(and the team of course), thank very much for this, don't mean insult your job because of the MTL parts in any way.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
being really honest, first thank you very much for taking the time to answer, second, one day is better than never so i'm thankful already for this, and third, i have done about 3-4 playthroughs, since the game need to get higher difficult for other girls, and the machine translation is really bad, i went on the girl that appear in day seven, alda i think, the lancer/pike user, i coulnd't make sense of a single line of the warlord goblin sorry. i'm playing still avoiding the MTL ones, but i fear i will end the game and the translation wouldn't come out. and i miss them forever. of course could be WAY WORSE if you haven't already translated so much for us(and the team of course), thank very much for this, don't mean insult your job because of the MTL parts in any way.
Yeah, no worries. Glad you could enjoy (most of) the game.

Reactions: Darkness-Crimson
Oct 27, 2020
i'm sorta new to the game as a whole, so can anyone please tell me if it is possible to play pass day 100? I've looked through a few pages but i've yet to find any clue

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
i'm sorta new to the game as a whole, so can anyone please tell me if it is possible to play pass day 100? I've looked through a few pages but i've yet to find any clue
Nope. The challenge mode that doesn't allow saves goes up to 100 days and the normal mode to 90 with some requirements.
Peperoncino games' main mechanic across all games is New Game+, meaning they'll always end at some point.

Reactions: GEORGEM
Oct 27, 2020
Nope. The challenge mode that doesn't allow saves goes up to 100 days and the normal mode to 90 with some requirements.
Peperoncino games' main mechanic across all games is New Game+, meaning they'll always end at some point.
I see...that's a bummer. But thank you for answering my question :D

Achilles1234

Feb 17, 2020
I know I'm late to the topic, but can someone tell me where in the folder I can change the number of actions per day?
I found the change the value for items, but I'm not finding where to change the days values, can someone give me a light?

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I know I'm late to the topic, but can someone tell me where in the folder I can change the number of actions per day?
I found the change the value for items, but I'm not finding where to change the days values, can someone give me a light?
start reading backwards or use the search function

Reactions: GAAAAAAAA

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to delete save? If i delete them manually it still there in menu and if i delete datasu it delete them in menu but it also delete gallery

Zoobbp119

Jan 24, 2022
Have you managed to get ending 10? I got all of them to lewd before day 90, but it keeps giving me the Elda/Asteria ending. Is there a certain order in which you need to do it?
I don't think there is an ending 10. As far as I know, there is only 11 endings.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes