arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I am running this game on locale emu but it is in japanese gow to get english version on locale emu??
the emulator just let it play it, you need to download the game from the first post is already on english
so you download the game, open the winrar, or 7zip or whatever you are using, click in extract, then use locale them play the game
1661918465457.png 1661918505348.png

1661918379882.png

1661918425894.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, wtf happened to the translations?
Everything aside from the DLC ones were translated and now some stuff aren't even translated at all.

Am blind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
how do i make asteria appear? ive gone twice to round 80 and she never appeared. do i have to not capture someone or do something in a certain order? not debauch a specific character?

yes, i beat evey level twice. even more just to be sure. still nothing

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
how do i make asteria appear? ive gone twice to round 80 and she never appeared. do i have to not capture someone or do something in a certain order? not debauch a specific character?

yes, i beat evey level twice. even more just to be sure. still nothing
Only unlock condition for Asteria is making it to day 77, when she will attack the Burrow.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
i did it twice like i said, and she never appeared. not even a "preview" scene.
im starting over on normal, see if that changes (i did the previous 2 in max dif)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i did it twice like i said, and she never appeared. not even a "preview" scene.
im starting over on normal, see if that changes (i did the previous 2 in max dif)
Are you playing on the Fan Translation or the Official version? And can you send a save?

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
i... have no idea. i think it IS the fan translation. but im not sure. its been quite a while since i dowloaded anything about this

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i... have no idea. i think it IS the fan translation. but im not sure. its been quite a while since i dowloaded anything about this
If there is no Japanese in it, it's the Fan Translation. But depending on how old the download you have is, it might just predate Asteria's DLC.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
asteria appears in my gallery list (its all empty though) as well as in the game file where you can modify stats and etc. regardless, where can i find the latest? is it in the first page? just in case

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
asteria appears in my gallery list (its all empty though) as well as in the game file where you can modify stats and etc. regardless, where can i find the latest? is it in the first page? just in case
Yep, OP has both fan and official (fan is better)

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Hello guys, do you know if there is a way to try to remove mosaic censorship in this game? Have you ever tried programs like HentAI?

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Can probably be done using "DeepCreamPy"
Here it says that if an organ is completely censored the process will be ineffective.

So, how do official localization companies like Kagura Games do to properly decensor games?

Last edited:

tjabba

Aug 27, 2018
Here it says that if an organ is completely censored the process will be ineffective.

So, how do official localization companies like Kagura Games do to properly decenor games?
The last game I uncesored had some pics fully censored as well. I kinda had to get creative with paint.net. The reason why they dont uncensor it, is probably because of japans censorship laws.

• Love
Reactions: spokkimax
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes