FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Holy shit, just saw this as an upcoming anime. By Majin Label, they aren't terrible. Thank god it isn't Queen Bee. They do censor anuses though, which is unusual even by the usual censorship. They don't have to do that. Their censorship in general is kind of extreme in comparison to some others. Can barely tell if they're actually penetrating a girl or if it's in the pussy or ass half the time. I checked some of the previews and it's kind of disheartening. It's worse than Kuroinu was even though it's the same company. Damn, at least in Kuroinu you could tell they were dicks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please let the preview image censorship not be as bad at the released censorship. I don't know what the norm is with that, I usually don't wait for an upcoming hentai anime lol.

Dunno if it was posted already but here's the video preview: It's called Goblin no Suana and it'll release in a few days. There will be at least two episodes. Hope it's good anyways and they try to include a bit of story/action instead of sex scene, sex scene, sex scene. I miss hentai plot.

Last edited:

john6969

Feb 6, 2018
Help
have anybody fixed this error yet

i have used locale emu
i changed my system local
i changed the applications name
i used compatibility mode
i placed it in the programs folder

always this error pops up Exception occurred in script Cannot convert ANSI string to UNICODE string.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Help
have anybody fixed this error yet

i have used locale emu
i changed my system local
i changed the applications name
i used compatibility mode
i placed it in the programs folder

always this error pops up Exception occurred in script Cannot convert ANSI string to UNICODE string.
That's a new one. Are you using the official or the fan version?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I just tried the compressed fan translation
still the same error
Hmmmm. In the save folder there should be a file, krkr.console.log. Could you DM that to me? I'll take a look. It's definitely a system problem, but I honestly have no idea what system problem it could be. As long as you are running it in Japanese Localisation this kind of error shouldn't happen. Maybe run a Windows update?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Peperoncino released their 'Complete' edition without completing the translation. The 'Complete' version is only "complete" as in "contains all the DLC in one single download." It is a downgrade of the Fan Translation as far as English translation is concerned.

The Official Incomplete Edition released on 211005 and updated on 220322 has English translation available only for the base game. All DLC remain untranslated in the official version.

To fix that, I am reuploading the Fan Translation. I've done some compression on the images and voice lines so that the download is smaller. They shouldn't have an appreciable difference in quality unless you are playing on much larger than normal resolutions. The Fan Translation is complete, contains all DLC, and uses the official translation where it exists.

Goblin Burrow Complete ENG 220528

Full save
Please can we have uncompressed version?? :cry:

I sadly do notice the difference and its such a shame when you got the space and bandwidth but have to play a worse quality of the game and yours is the best version

john6969

Feb 6, 2018
Hmmmm. In the save folder there should be a file, krkr.console.log. Could you DM that to me? I'll take a look. It's definitely a system problem, but I honestly have no idea what system problem it could be. As long as you are running it in Japanese Localisation this kind of error shouldn't happen. Maybe run a Windows update?
Thanks for the support bro , but I fixed the issue for me.

for anyone facing the ANSI to Unicode issue
try:

a) updating your Japanese locale Emulator

b) turn this check box of Screenshot 2023-04-02 092624.png off (i am using win 11) and restart.

this check box can be found in time & language > language & region > Administrative language settings > Change system locale.

I don't have a fix for other Operating systems

KumfeyKowch

Mar 22, 2020
So the animation was supposed to release on the 31st and I still don't see it anywhere. What gives? Not even RAW.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So the animation was supposed to release on the 31st and I still don't see it anywhere. What gives? Not even RAW.
Seems you can buy it from their website. So maybe just nobody has bought it/uploaded it yet. Works similar to other streaming stuff, just because it's released doesn't mean it's magically going to appear for free all over the place, somebody has to buy it and start uploading it around. Maybe there's some reason it's difficult to buy now, like they don't accept overseas cards or something. The Majin label site appears to be a1c.jp, so I guess check that out if you're curious.

Edit: I just confirmed the DMM website won't show it if you're overseas and won't take overseas cards. So if most websites usually use DMM to buy hentai, that explains the delay (Not sure if it's something new or not, I'm pretty sure I used to be able to access DMM for that stuff). The Majin site is kind of sketchy and they may not even take overseas cards either, so I understand the issues with that as well. It'll probably pop up within a week anyways.

Edit Edit: Seems the DMM not accepting overseas payments thing is about a year old.

Last edited:

KumfeyKowch

Mar 22, 2020
Seems you can buy it from their website. So maybe just nobody has bought it/uploaded it yet. Works similar to other streaming stuff, just because it's released doesn't mean it's magically going to appear for free all over the place, somebody has to buy it and start uploading it around. Maybe there's some reason it's difficult to buy now, like they don't accept overseas cards or something. The Majin label site appears to be a1c.jp, so I guess check that out if you're curious.

Edit: I just confirmed the DMM website won't show it if you're overseas and won't take overseas cards. So if most websites usually use DMM to buy hentai, that explains the delay (Not sure if it's something new or not, I'm pretty sure I used to be able to access DMM for that stuff). The Majin site is kind of sketchy and they may not even take overseas cards either, so I understand the issues with that as well. It'll probably pop up within a week anyways.

Edit Edit: Seems the DMM not accepting overseas payments thing is about a year old.
I forgot about DMM.

I poked around best I could with google translate and what not. From what I gather its not even for sale for download. Just to buy the DVD. Kind of weird.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, surprised it was subbed so fast. The first episode is just Anvil being captured and completely broken in by normal gobs. There isn't really a focus on the story elements or the special goblin races or anything. I think the best part is they tried matching the female narrator of the game. Might even be the same person, I didn't check. The upbeat explanations about how the goblins function during the rape help it keep the charm of the series.

I just skimmed it for now, will watch it fully later. Too bad they didn't try to mimic the game world more though. I guess that's a lot to ask from an H series nowadays.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2023
Yeah, surprised it was subbed so fast. The first episode is just Anvil being captured and completely broken in by normal gobs. There isn't really a focus on the story elements or the special goblin races or anything. I think the best part is they tried matching the female narrator of the game. Might even be the same person, I didn't check. The upbeat explanations about how the goblins function during the rape help it keep the charm of the series.

I just skimmed it for now, will watch it fully later. Too bad they didn't try to mimic the game world more though. I guess that's a lot to ask from an H series nowadays.
By the looks of things if a follow up episode 3 happens, assuming it follows the girl order (which seems to be the case with episode 2) Ilari should be 3rd, and 4th would be Kaylee right?

Not sure about the girl appearance order after that, or how DLC would even affect it or not.

TheGeka

Jun 4, 2017
Hey there, thanks for putting this fix up.

When I tried to use the multiple saves around this thread, the gallery screen would go black and only allow the "back" button and the three pages of selection.

I tried to download this fix and put it in the folder you specified, but all it did was give me an error which implies what I replaced prevents it from working. It had a bunch of question marks and something about the "iscript" not working.

I am currently on a MacBook, playing the game via Wine, if that helps any. Can you or anyone else explain what might be going on?
If you are still having the issue of a black gallery try copying all of the windows fonts over to your wine fonts folder
You are using a fix from three years ago and expecting it to work?

If the gallery is black it's because there is a text overflow. This could be caused if Wine somehow has a different way of rendering the font. Since you are getting ??? in the error message, however, it's far more likely that the problem is because either you are not emulating in Japanese localisation, or the emulation is not working correctly in Wine.
The issue is not wine rendering them differently but wine having to use different open source fonts since the windows fonts are copyrighted. So if you copy the needed fonts over from a windows install it works without any issue

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes