Solaariel

Mar 10, 2022
I have a question about the two different versions on the front page. I've downloaded both, and the unified edition is over twice the size of the fan translation (3.36GB vs 1.54GB) and is also a later version of the game (220322 vs 210331). The fan translation is apparently translated better, but is it missing some content, or do you have to combine both versions in some way to get everything.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I have a question about the two different versions on the front page. I've downloaded both, and the unified edition is over twice the size of the fan translation (3.36GB vs 1.54GB) and is also a later version of the game (220322 vs 210331). The fan translation is apparently translated better, but is it missing some content, or do you have to combine both versions in some way to get everything.
The fan version is compressed, which is why the size is smaller. I've scaled down the audio and image quality, nothing that should be noticeable playing at normal resolution on normal equipment.

For version history. A year after releasing DLC 6, the Multilanguage DLC, they released a 'Complete' Edition having made no updates to the English translation. I checked and there was no reason to create a new release for the fan translation.

Jun 27, 2022
The fan version is compressed, which is why the size is smaller. I've scaled down the audio and image quality, nothing that should be noticeable playing at normal resolution on normal equipment.

For version history. A year after releasing DLC 6, the Multilanguage DLC, they released a 'Complete' Edition having made no updates to the English translation. I checked and there was no reason to create a new release for the fan translation.
My good sir, I salute your dedication on this I hope you will not leave our beloved Goblin Burrows. More power to you sir.

lapechi1

Feb 18, 2021
How to play on android-
Install kirikiroid 2.
Download the game files
Download patch file

patch.tjs file:

Place the "patch.tjs" file in the same folder as the "goblin_burrow.eXe" file

Run kirikiroid 2. Select the "data" folder in the goblin game files.
Wait.
Game will run.

Game isn't well optimized for phone; I suggest playing with large screen phone with "stretch to full screen" mode in kirikiroid 2.

If you are stuck at the 'left click to zoom in part'. -tap the selected spot, hold on for 2-4 secs and release. Try multiple times if it doesn't work.
Can you please reupload the patch?.:)

Reactions: deiva9999

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
Any announcements on a future episode 3 or is 2 the last for now?
3rd episode has been already confirmed. The novice adventurer Ilari is coming next on August 25 to play with our "gentle" friend the goblin champion . You can see PV images (and video PV too soon enough) on . Let us pray they continue to adapt a good chunk of the girls (Sophie best girl) going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Letsnotrepeathis
Feb 27, 2023
3rd episode is already confirmed. The novice adventurer Ilari is coming next on August 25 to play with our "gentle" friend the goblin champion . You can see PV images (and video PV too soon enough) on . Let us pray they continue to adapt a good chunk of the girls (Sophie best girl) going forward.
I see so it seems it´ll follow the in game progress with the girls, still not sure how DLC girls will fare tho, was Sophie DLC girl or Sayuri? I know Kaylee was one but kinda forgot the other ones.

Would be pretty cool if Sayuri ends up with some panel time with either Paladin or Goblin Lord in Game the dialogue was hilariously "Katana" focused.

Reactions: leochan22

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
I see so it seems it´ll follow the in game progress with the girls, still not sure how DLC girls will fare tho, was Sophie DLC girl or Sayuri? I know Kaylee was one but kinda forgot the other ones.

Would be pretty cool if Sayuri ends up with some panel time with either Paladin or Goblin Lord in Game the dialogue was hilariously "Katana" focused.
Sophie was part of the "Despair" DLC 1, i'm not sure if they would adapt dlc heroines :( Haven't played the game for a while, who'd be 4th girl in the base game progress? (Sophie, hobbit girl and guard chick are dlc). Chloe (thief) or Simona (Elf chick) most probably. I bet we will get shaman, paladin and lord episodes in the future. Lol, yeah Sayuri scenes with those fellas were gold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Letsnotrepeathis

SuperYoshi2000

Jan 18, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Peperoncino released their 'Complete' edition without completing the translation. The 'Complete' version is only "complete" as in "contains all the DLC in one single download." It is a downgrade of the Fan Translation as far as English translation is concerned.

The Official Incomplete Edition released on 211005 and updated on 220322 has English translation available only for the base game. All DLC remain untranslated in the official version.

To fix that, I am reuploading the Fan Translation. I've done some compression on the images and voice lines so that the download is smaller. They shouldn't have an appreciable difference in quality unless you are playing on much larger than normal resolutions. The Fan Translation is complete, contains all DLC, and uses the official translation where it exists.

Goblin Burrow Complete ENG 220528

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full save
Hey would it be possible to verify the upload of the fan translation, or provide some sort of mirror? I keep getting the following error (attached file screenshot) when I try to load the MEGA page. I've tried it on both Firefox and Opera GX and it breaks in both cases, but only Opera GX actually give me the error. Thanks.

EDIT: It seems like MEGA might just be busted for me atm, but a mirror would still be appreciated nonetheless.
EDIT2: For some reason MEGA doesn't like to play nice with whatever my ISP's DNS is, temporarily swapping over to the google DNS seemed to fix it (the google DNS is 8.8.8.8 with alternative being 8.8.4.4) which, for whatever reason, allows mega.nz to actually load, fuckin weird.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey would it be possible to verify the upload of the fan translation, or provide some sort of mirror? I keep getting the following error (attached file screenshot) when I try to load the MEGA page. I've tried it on both Firefox and Opera GX and it breaks in both cases, but only Opera GX actually give me the error. Thanks.

EDIT: It seems like MEGA might just be busted for me atm, but a mirror would still be appreciated nonetheless.
EDIT2: For some reason MEGA doesn't like to play nice with whatever my ISP's DNS is, temporarily swapping over to the google DNS seemed to fix it (the google DNS is 8.8.8.8 with alternative being 8.8.4.4) which, for whatever reason, allows mega.nz to actually load, fuckin weird.
Yeah, sure. It will be up on GoFile in about an hour or two at this link:

Feb 27, 2023
Sophie was part of the "Despair" DLC 1, i'm not sure if they would adapt dlc heroines :( Haven't played the game for a while, who'd be 4th girl in the base game progress? (Sophie, hobbit girl and guard chick are dlc). Chloe (thief) or Simona (Elf chick) most probably. I bet we will get shaman, paladin and lord episodes in the future. Lol, yeah Sayuri scenes with those fellas were gold.
Yeah makes sense, not sure how they´ll make Goblin Shaman sex scenes a staple tho, it´ll work on Chloe like a Charm not too complex afterall in her case but for other characters the Goblin shaman can literally make them live a delusion lol, pretty sure we´ll only get one maybe two episodes with Goblin Shaman´s magic as focus, Paladin and Lord are going to be intense.

I do wonder if the showrunners are planning to have aditional episodes after the debut of the different types of goblin breeding the chicks, tho, if they go by escalation once we get Goblin Lord there wont be anymore new goblin types so the series could end up at 6 episodes total.

And geez, Pilgrim didnt have it anywhere near as bad as Jaina in Ep 2 lol, that was brutal.

Last edited:

leochan22

Apr 10, 2023
Yeah makes sense, not sure how they´ll make Goblin Shaman sex scenes a staple tho, it´ll work on Chloe like a Charm not too complex afterall in her case but for other characters the Goblin shaman can literally make them live a delusion lol, pretty sure we´ll only get one maybe two episodes with Goblin Shaman´s magic as focus, Paladin and Lord are going to be intense.

I do wonder if the showrunners are planning to have aditional episodes after the debut of the different types of goblin breeding the chicks, tho, if they go by escalation once we get Goblin Lord there wont be anymore new goblin types so the series could end up at 6 episodes total.

And geez, Pilgrim didnt have it anywhere near as bad as Jaina in Ep 2 lol, that was brutal.
Most likely we will get 6 episodes in total, 1 for each goblin type. If it sells well in Japan, with some luck in a few years we could get an adaptation of I'll Borne or The Fable too, who knows...

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Wish the h-anime goes by best heroines to nut instead in the later episodes. The first 3-5 girls in-game aren't really hot/strong... More to the breed and discard sort like a stat stick. So the first 3 episodes feels rather bloody....

The hot ones only starts around samurai/elf+ imo.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is there a link to the anime?

Also, what are all the DLC endings? Every guide online only has the default 7 endings instead of 12. Like there's Page and Luna for one ending and Sabrina and Kaylee for another but what are the other 3?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes